The Road to Bethyl {Slow Upda...

By hxrrys_bxbe

This story is promoting BETH + DARYL. I am using the same characters from The amazing show, The Walking Dead... More

Bethyl: The start.
Absent or Present?
The Night of the Nightmare
R.I.P Beth
Should I continue?
Twister.
Everything, I guess
I guess we are.
...
"All the way."
The aftermath.
Well? Get on.
Where's camp?
"About joining?"
Miss me?
Of a girl
Oh, shut up.
Eavesdropping??
Ugh.
...my one problem...
..Long for..
A little something
"Envious?"
Badass and Serious?
Sneak peek/early release/teaser
Explaining!
Eh sorry
Absolute Mayhem
mental breaks
{Abyss}
Him Visiting
Thoughts...
Love????
Meeting
Stop, Daryl.
emotional day
looking back- discussion/reminder

hello

583 17 2
By hxrrys_bxbe

I apologize for not updating in like three weeks. But so much has happened! I just have to tell you!

I am going to pursue my singing career. I don't know how I was blessed with this opportunity, but I am so lucky.

Now, my future is on the fence as I am not so sure of what to do when I graduate. I don't want to over think this, but I don't want to under think it. Idk it's a little hard bc I have friend stuff going down too. It's hard to focus on anything nowadays.

I promise to update soon. Sorry about this delay. I also want to thank you for over 12,000 reads! It honestly means the world to me! I remember uploading the first chapter of this just because no other Bethyl story was updating. I was sure it would go unnoticed, but here we are. Thank you so much.

I love you guys and I'll post soon!

Kbye❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 14K 46
"She wore her troubled past Like scars - She had been through battle And though no one could see her demons They could see the face that conquere...
31.1K 595 40
In mourning Beth's death, I wrote my own alternative ending....Not only did they survive after getting attacked at the prison but Daryl's feelings fo...
39.8K 1.2K 43
"ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ" -ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴᴡᴀʀ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺𝘳, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘖𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪...
84.7K 3.1K 74
Daryl Dixon has faced a lot since the world changed and this has resulted in even greater change in his own life. Once a reckless and volatile man, h...