Never Let Me Choose

By kasumi_hyuuga18

its been 2 years seen Dipper has been in Gravity falls oregon and he's confused on whether he likes Wendy or... More

What is this feeling?? Part 1
'home' part 2
Robbie's party

A/N

447 12 0
By kasumi_hyuuga18

Well I'm so sowwy I haven't updated this story but I've been too depressed to write of do anything this past few months. I have been trying to hang other with my friends and stuff it's sorta work. I just need to be with some friends and take time off so I can feel better.

But on a brighter note I'll be okay (hopefully.. ) I'll try to update it as soon as I get to a computer my got stolen and I have part 3 on my USB maybe I'll try to go to the library and finish up the end.

Well I guess I'm sighing off now bye and love you all lovely people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
239K 8.4K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...