Between Two Alphas

By PLCMD1

Emilia just wanted to see her sister get married. Her plan was to go and come right back, but that wasn't th... More

Between Two Alphas
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
added note

Chapter 22

3.9K 199 10
By PLCMD1

Chapter Twenty Two

Christian’s POV

All through dinner she kept herself quiet, didn’t look at me and hardly cared that I was home. I expected more from her and yet I should have known better than to be hopeful that she would change towards me after being apart for so long.

I was getting angrier and angrier as she kept crying about the baby. We were having a baby and yet she was crying instead of being happy about it. The more I watched her cry, the more the reason to doubt she wanted it or that it was mine. If it was mine I would expected her to be happy about it, but instead she’s disappointed and scared. While all I wanted to do was scream it to the world and make love to my wife, but when she pulled away from it, I snapped. 

I watched as she screamed and that only caused me to squeeze harder especially when Benny, Joe and Mike came down to rescue her. 

The minute she screamed I knew I had hurt her more than I wanted to. Things ended up in slow motion as Emilia fell out of my grip and onto the floor as I’m being pushed out of the kitchen, watching as Mike ran to her rescue.

I didn’t know what was happening as Joe came out with Emilia in his arms. I growled from him touching her and tried to run to her, but I was pulled back as I watched them take her out of the house.

I got angrier and pulled away from them, running after them.

“She stays here!”

“Over my dead body.”

I turned as Benny stood there with her bag.

“You’ve done enough and now it’s time she feels safe.”

I growled, stepping forward.

“She’s my WIFE!”

“And she’s also the mother of your child, don’t you forget that!”

“If it’s even mine.”

He growled then and stepped forward.

“You’re just like him and men like you don’t deserve woman like her. Now I’m taking her and if you ever want to see her again I’d suggest cleaning up your act and acting like a real man instead of a jealous boyfriend.”

He shoved past me and I went to chase after him when I was stopped. I turned around to find half of my guards in my living room looking like they were ready to kill.

“Get back to work!”

I shoved past them and hid myself in my office.

Emilia’s POV

I woke up with pain in my arm and a headache. Thankfully the room was dark and I wasn’t blinded by the light that was clearly trying to peak itself through the curtains.

“Morning.”

I turned my head to see Nana.

“Nana.”

She came up to me and placed a hot towel over my forhead, making my pain a little better.

“Thank you.”

“You gave me quite a scare there.”

I smiled, looking up at her. She always reminded me of my grandmother. Her pepper colored hair and those beautiful hazel eyes.

“What is it?”

“I was just thinking about my grandmother and how much you remind me of her.”

Then she gasped, covering her mouth, making me frown.

“What is it?”

“You remembered.”

“Remembered? Of course I would remember.”

“Do you remember who your parents are?”

“Of course…”

I sat up wide eye and looked around.

“I… I remember, but what am I doing here?”

“Do you remember what happened last night?”

I slumped back on the bed then.

“He was mad… really, really mad.”

“Enough that he broke you arm in the process.”

I nodded, sighing.

“He hates me and I don’t blame him.”

“Emilia you didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Yes I did and instead of making it better I’ve made it worse.”

“Maybe if you talk to him?”

I shook my head, closing my eyes.

“I can’t… He cheated Nana and with Taylor and she’s married to Mauricio and Maison…”

The reality hit me like a ton of bricks and it made me sick to  my stomach.

“Emilia, honey, calm down.”

“He married her, he married her and she’s Christian’s mate.”

“I’m going to go get Mike.”

“No! I just want to be alone.”

I buried my face into the pillow and cried. 

I don’t know how long I cried for before I stopped and just stared at the wall. Eventually I made my way over to the bathroom and cleaned myself up which wasn’t easy as I could only use one arm and then made my way downstairs.

“How you feeling?”

I turned to see Benny eating lunch in the living room as he watched the game.

“Like I was hit by a train.”

“Nana told me you remember?”

I nodded, sitting down next to him.

“Hungry?”

I nodded again and he handed me a piece of pizza.

“Thanks.”

We were silent for a couple of minutes before I ended up lying down with my head on his lap and his fingers scratching my head.

“You don’t have to go back if you don’t want to.”

“He won’t let me.”

“I’ve already spoken to him.”

I turned and looked up at him.

“Don’t believe it. I know him, he’ll be here and then I’ll be forced to go back.”

“He won’t as long as you’re safe and healthy.”

“Because of the baby right?”

He didn’t say anything, but I knew. I got up then and stood up.

“Thanks for everything, but I don’t belong here and what will everyone think. It’s already bad enough he hates me, I don’t need everyone else too either.”

He nodded and got up.

“I’ll take you back.”

“No, I think I’ll walk.”

I could see he wanted to protest, but he shut his mouth and led me out. 

Christian’s POV

“Christian… Christian!”

I snapped out of it and looked towards Tess.

“What?”

“Are we going to work or are you just going to stare out the window all day?”

I sighed and looked away sitting back down.

“How about a drink?”

I nodded and let her fetch me a drink as I stared at my wedding ring. I leaned back against the chair and found myself looking back out the window.

“Here, relax.”

“I lost her.”

“Well what did you expect?”

“I expected her to be happy that I was home.”

“Why?”

I snapped my head towards her and growled.

“Because I am her husband!”

She smirked then, sitting down, crossing one leg over another.

“Oh is that what you call yourself?”

“Tess!”

“Oh please, I’m not scared of you. I know you too damb well to know you’re just hurt just as much as she is. Only difference is…”

She got up then and made her way over to my desk.

“…I know how to cool you off, well sort of…”

She gave me a wink of the eye and leaned forward.

“Tess…”

“Oh come on…”

She then pushed my chair back and straddled me.

“Tess…”

“Shhh… Let me make you feel better.”

I grabbed onto her hips to keep her from grinding on me and picked her up, just as the door opened. I stood frozen as I saw Emilia standing there. She looked at Tess then adverted her eyes to mine.

“Emilia…”

She shook her head and walked back out.

“Emilia, wait!”

I dropped Tess and ran after her.

“Emilia!”

I caught up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“It’s not what it looked like.”

“Please let go, you’re hurting me.”

I quickly let go and pulled back as I watched her get herself together.

“Em…”

Then she started crying and I stepped forward, but she backed away.

“Don’t…”

“She came onto me; I was only trying to…”

“Just save it!”

She then turned and faced me.

“I don’t care what your excuse it this time. I know you really don’t care, that this is all just a big game to you. You took everything from me just so that I’d marry  you and I did and it was one of the worst days of my life because as much as I wanted to be happy about it, you just wouldn’t let me.  I fell in love with you…”

My heart soared and I went to open my mouth when she stopped me.

“No, just listen to me, please?”

I closed my mouth and let her continue.

“I fell in love with you. I even came to terms with the fact that I deserved what you gave me, how you treated me and that whatever you took from me was for my own good. I know I made mistakes and that you’re hurt and mad, but so did you! She was my best friend and here I thought you love me all along.”

“I do!”

“No you don’t! You’re all about possession and that’s what I am. You wanted me because I was hard to get, I was a challenge to you and when I stopped fighting, you abused me. I might as well be your punching bag and call it a day.”

“That’s not true!”

“Really then what was that?! It wasn’t bad enough that you screwed my best friend right under my nose, but her too?! Hell might as well screw Vivian too while you’re at it!”

“That’s enough!”

“Oh you don’t like it, do you? You don’t like when you’re accused of something, but its okay for you to do it to me, right?”

“You slept with him and got caught, you let him mark you twice and you screwed him in the club now that was right under my NOSE!”

I saw the flash of realization that I had caught her, but she glared.

“Maybe if you took care of what you already had I wouldn’t have gone and got it from somewhere else and FYI, I was only doing to you, what you were doing to me and I didn’t know who he was at the time.”

I growled and stepped forward.

“You still went out and fucked him.”

“Someone had to.”

She smiled thinking she was being smart.

“Careful what you say.”

“Or what? You going to break my other arm too?”

“That was an accident!”

“Everything is an accident to you. You probably think this baby was an accident too or that it’s not even yours.”

“From your history, I wouldn’t doubt it.”

I saw the hand coming at me and caught it.

“Don’t you dare.”

She yanked her arm away from me and shoved me, but I caught her waist. I felt her heart pick up and her sent became stronger. I growled and leaned in, but she turned her head. I smiled and licked the side of her neck.

“Mmm… so sweet and so plump.”

I squeezed her ass and sucked down on her neck as her breath hitched and her arm came around my neck. I pulled away with a pop then ran my nose up to her jaw.

“You’re mine…”

I kissed her chin and licked her tears.

“She means nothing…”

She went to open her mouth, but I shushed her.

“She came on to me and I was trying to push her away, that’s what happened.”

She started crying again and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her head against my chest.

“Nothing happened, I swear.”

“I don’t want to live like this anymore.”

I froze and pulled her away.

“You’re not leaving so don’t even think about it. Do you hear me; you’re not leaving unless it’s in a coffin!”

Fear flashed across her face and she then ran up stairs.

“Way to go.”

I turned and growled as Tess came towards me.

“Get out, this is your fault.”

“No, sir it’s not. If you loved your wife as much as you claim to then you wouldn’t have let me get as far as I did.”

“Get OUT!”

“I’m going, but just so you know when she was saying she didn’t want to live like this it didn’t mean she wanted to leave you. It was more of a plea to you that she wanted to work things out.”

Shit!

“You sure know how to screw things up don’t you?”

I growled and ran up stairs, but I was called back down before I could go in and talk to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
35.9K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...
2.9M 66.2K 34
Ashton Heart didn't have an easy life. She was bullied every day because of her weight, her looks and worst of all, her father. She's bullied by the...
953K 26.4K 30
"Dad I am to be Alpha! You can't send me to the Navy that's for puny humans!" "Well you will not be alpha if you don't go so...live with it. You need...