He Never Knew (A Draco Malfoy...

By Protego

-Has been rewritten- (February 2013) (Contains OC) Draco Malfoy has had quite a few relationships with girls... More

He Never Knew: A Draco Malfoy Love Story
Her Voice
Prove Me Wrong
Hushed?
The Cheesy Quidditch Scene
The Second Task
The End For Both

Self

5.4K 129 0
By Protego

Syrena's POV 

 I had awoken that day at about six in the morning. I was underneath the docks where they kept the silver boats. The bottom half of my body was in water, and the top was awkwardly resting on the harsh sand. 

 The sun wasn't fully out yet, but it's still dark enough to where anyone could be an unknown figure traveling by.

 I lowered myself into the water so I could wash off some of the sand that was sticking to my face. On my arms, I notice cuts and strange looking marks. It looked like something had been tying me down... Oh. 

 I had forgotten about last night. And it'd be best if it stayed that way. Forgotten. 

 But a small part of me didn't want to forget. At least, not the part where Draco had figured it out. In a really short amount of time, too. 

 He looked over everything that was wrong with me, and even came out to see me. Why, though?

 Look at me, I sound like a typical teenage girl. It's a shame that I can't be. 

  ---

 It's short, I know. On the first version, it was short too. But there needs to be a small scene where Syrena accepts Draco in a way, so everything doesn't happen too sudden. I'm trying to keep the number of chapters the same, but maybe one or two will be added in the near future. The plot is still the same so far. I haven't really read the last chapters carefully, but I'm sure they will make me want to rip my eyes off so I'll change some stuff.

 Hope you enjoyed! Also, if you read the first version, I'd love it if you told me how you think it improved maybe, or if you would tell me how much the first version sucked. Thanks!

 ---Everything belongs to J.K. Rowling except for Syrena who was based off of the character from PotC: On Stranger Tides, though her actions and thoughts are mine and the plot of this is mine---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 8.1K 40
As Harry Potters guardian, Holly Salvatore has sworn to protect him at all costs. But what happens when she falls for his enemy. Will she follow her...
853K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
29.2K 881 36
you watch him through the monitor, looking at his beautiful dark eyes. "y/n, when will you show me your face?" he asks to break the silence. i sigh...
55.7K 1.2K 40
| You've always loathed Draco Malfoy..He's every where you go and you wish you could get rid of him and his obnoxious pranks, but what do you do when...