Starship Vengeance

נכתב על ידי etinks

Humanity is forced to flee the world that they have called home and now struggles to find a new home. The pat... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Author's Note

6.7K 507 68
נכתב על ידי etinks

I want to thank everyone who has been a part of this adventure. Even the silent readers who don't vote. There will be a sequel. I want to edit the first two books before I start on the next book. There are a lot of inconsistencies and mistakes that need correcting. I'm hoping to self publish this series. I'll post the next overhaul of Unity when I'm done with it. If I feel it's good enough, I may go ahead and publish it then.

I'm also debating on the name for the next installment. If anyone has any grand ideas, let me know.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

60 11 6
In the midst of a desperate interstellar war, a covert op is launched to steal technology - not from the enemy, but from an ally. The crew of the SDU...
595 32 14
While vacationing in Tennessee, Jake and his husband Trent are caught up during an alien invasion. Now they must fight to survive in the new world!
115 5 5
Betrayed... Imprisoned... Cast into a Time Warp... Commander Bryce Al-Ghazali is having a bad couple of centuries. A man out of time in a solar syste...
11.7K 1.6K 42
Revised version of "Battleship Unity" Book one of the Unity series It has taken countless years and billions of lives, but the Earth has finally achi...