This World's Kingdom

Por FranzEvanz

Although history reveals previous empires of Earth, only four universal dominions have ruled over the Holy La... Más

Man's Original Dominion Over Earth
God's Typical Model Kingdom
The Prince of This World
Prophetic Overview of the Kingdoms of This World
Man's Last Universal Empire
Daniel's Vision of Earthly Governments
Daniel's Dream Is Recorded in Daniel 7:1-11
Fourth Beast-Rome
Fifth Universal Dominion Forever
Attempts of Man to Govern Himself
Increase of Knowledge-Dissatisfaction
The Church Not to Be Involved in World's Kingdoms
False Church United With Kings of Earth
"Pilgrims and Strangers" on Earth
Jesus With the Saints to Reign and Bless

THIS WORLD'S KINGOMS

112 6 0
Por FranzEvanz

In the first book of Divine Revelation, God declares His purpose for His earthly creation and its government.“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth … So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said to them, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish [fill] the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over every living thing that moveth upon the earth” (Genesis 1:26-28).

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

648K 10.7K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...
13.6M 549K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
21K 3.2K 17
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...