One year later.

By BigFluff

More

One year later.

316 7 2
By BigFluff

Today marks the big ONE YEAR mark reminding me that I lost a bestfriend to suicide. I mean everyday I think about it but today just makes it seem more REAL!  I find myself still angry to her and myself for being angry at her.... My thoughts always go back to ''Why would she leave us behind? Why leave her darling son behind?'' or ''I should have known something was wrong so why didn't I?''  Suicide is a coward way out of problems. I stress to everyone that if you know or someone or even hear rumors of someone thinking of suicide ACT....Help them or seek help for them! Together we can help stop something that doesn't need to happen. Suicide is final. You are gone so you don't get to see everyone who loves you!  I ask those who bully to think about what it would feel like to be in the persons shoes that you bully and push beyond limits. How does it feel to those who have caused someones death. I know suicide isn't only because of being bullied. Many things in life can cause a person to kill themselves. I can't stress this enough! REACH OUT SEEK HELP & BE THERE FOR SOMEONE.  

I ask that today you give someone who you most likely wouldn't a hug! Say Hello to that shy student that nobody talks to. Because with that act of kindness you may have saved that person! 

As for Stormie! I miss you so much Sunshine! I pray someday Zay will know how wonderful his mother was and forgive you for leaving him.  Someday I will forgive you. I may be hurt and angry at you but I will always love you!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
13.6M 548K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
4.3K 409 22
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...