When He Came Back to Her Life...

By suga_wife

What will happen if the most important person in your life died? You can't do anything but to move on. And yo... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: I wish it's just a Nightmare
Chapter 3: No one can replace you my love
Chapter 4: Getting close to each other
Chapter 5: Park Jimin?
Chapter 6: It's not a goodbye
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Just have some fun
Chapter 8: Knowing the truth
Chapter 9: Hello Korea
Chapter 10: We Meet Again
Chapter 11: I still and I always will
Chapter 12: One Sided Love
Chapter 13: New friend
Chapter 14: Jealousy
Chapter 15: Always Him
Chapter 16: Broken Trust
Chapter 17: You Don't Know Love
Author's note
Chapter 18: I'll take you
Chapter 19: Secret
Chapter 20: I won't let that happen
Chapter 21: I'm Sorry
Chapter 22: Ji-Hoon's Revenge
Chapter 23: I'd rather
EXO-L?
Chapter 24: Time for me...
Chapter 25: I Will Never
Chapter 27: Revealing their secrets
Chapter 28: Her Brother
Chapter 29: After All These Years
Chapter 30: The Choi's Plan
Chapter 31: Lies
Chapter 32: Don't leave
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Stay
Chapter 34: The Plan and the Surprise
Chapter 35: The Wedding
Chapter 36: The Honeymoon (Final)
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter/Chapter 37

Chapter 26: Ji-Hoon's Decision

1.9K 105 70
By suga_wife

A/N: This chapter is a little bit longer. I make it a little longer than the previous one. 

~~~~

Jimin's Pov

He gets angry and he shoot me with his gun, but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes, and the ones that he shot is..... Ji-Hoon.

I was so shocked. Why did he do that? That should be me, but he sacrifice himself. When Mr. Choi saw that he shot Ji-Hoon instead of me, he panic and he quickly leave the place with his wife. The guards also leave the place.

Young Hee's Pov

We're already here outside the warehouse. We went inside, but the guard stop us.

Guard: What do you need? You're not allowed inside.

He said while pointing at me.

Ji-Hoon: Mr. Choi said that he needs her to go here, because he wants her to tell Jimin that he learned to love me. He wants to see Jimin getting hurt by Young Hee's words.

The guard just nods and let us in. I don't know what's with Ji-Hoon. But I know that he lied. I know that he didn't tell my parents that we're going here. Maybe because he knows that they won't let us here.

We went inside and we saw my father holding a gun, and its pointing to Jimin. I become nervous. I was about to go to Jimin to save him from getting shot, but Ji-Hoon push me to the side and he went infront of Jimin, and he's the one who got shot.

I quickly called his name. I give my what so called parents a death glare, and they leave. Also the guards. How could they?!

I quickly went to him. "Ji-Hoon." I said.

I saw him smile. How can he smile after what happened?

Ji-Hoon: I'm sorry...

Jimin: What? Why did you do that? It should be me.

Ji-Hoon: Don't worry... It's alright... It's my fault too...

Me: No, it's not. Don't speak. We'll bring you to the hospital.

I said that while untying Jimin so that we can bring him to the hospital.

Ji-Hoon: No... no need to... I'm going to die soon.

Me: Don't say that. We'll bring you to the hospital.

He shook his head and hold my hand.

Ji-Hoon: Don't worry... I'll die happily... as long as... you're happy with... Jimin. I'm happy too...

I'm crying right now.

Ji-Hoon: Don't cry, it's okay... It's all my fault...

Me: No it's not your fault.

Ji-Hoon: By the way... Young Hee-ah... I want you to go to my room... in the cabinet, I have something... for you... there. Please... be hap...py.

I cried. That's his last words. He's gone. I'm so sorry Ji Hoon. Sorry for hurting you so many times. I started to remember all the happy memories that we share. I already forgive him. I also forgot that because of him, I need to break up with Jimin.

Jimin hug me while I'm crying while looking at Ji-Hoon. Then I said to myself, I promise, I'll fulfill his wish, I'll be happy. I'll fight for my love with Jimin. Ji Hoon sacrifice himself just for us. I'll never waste it. I'll get revenge not just for what my parents did to me and Jimin, but also for what they did to Ji-Hoon.

Jimin comfort me, and after an hour. We decided to call Young Hee's parents about it. We called Ji-Hoon's parents.

Mrs. Jang: Hello?

Me: Hello Mrs. Jang.

Mrs. Jang: What is it Young Hee my dear, why are you crying?

Me: Ji-Hoon....

Mrs. Jang: What is it? What happen to Ji-Hoon?

Me: He-he's dead.

Mrs. Jang: WHAT?! Are you serious?

Me: Yes... my father accidentally shot him.

Mrs. Jang: WHAT?! Your father?!

Me: Yes.

There's a minutes of silence. I also heard that she's crying.

Mr. Jang: Hello, Young Hee, where are you? Where... is he?

Me: He's here at XZZ warehouse.

Mr. Jang: Okay we'll go there.

We wait for them. After 20 minutes, they're already here.

When they saw Ji-Hoon lying on the floor lifeless.

Mrs. Jang: Ji-Hoon, what happened to you?

She said while crying loudly, while hugging Ji-Hoon's body. I can't help but to cry.

Mrs. Jang: What have you done, to kill you like this?

I cried too. I can't believe that he's gone. It hurts to see them like this, especially Ji-Hoon is their only son, no, only child.

After an hour.

Mr. Jang: What happened? How did he got shot?

Me: Ji-Hoon and I went here, because I said I want to visit Jimin. Then we saw that my father is holding a gun pointing at Jimin. He shoot Jimin but Ji-Hoon went in front of Jimin so he's the one who got shot. I was about to do the same but Ji-Hoon push me to the side causing me to fall, and he quickly went to Jimin. And that's it... he got... shot. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry, it's my fault.

Jimin: Yes, it's all my fault, I made him mad. I'm so sorry, it's okay if you want me to put in jail.

Mrs. Jang: No, it's not your fault. It's Sang-Hoon's fault. He should be the one who puts on the jail with his wife. Not you and Young-Hee.

Jimin: But it happens because of me.

Mr. Jang: No, why did he need to shoot someone? It's wrong to kill someone just because you're angry.

Mrs. Jang: I'll do everything just to put them in jail for a lifetime. I'll do everything, even if it means spending all of my money.

Jimin: Thank you. If you don't mind, can I help you to? I want them to put in jail. Because, long ago, me and Young Hee were in a relationship before Young Hee married your son. While driving back then, we bumpred to the bus. And they send someone to take care of me so that Young Hee will never see me again. And they said to Young Hee that I'm dead.

Mrs. Jang: What? Is that true Young Hee you dated him before we arranged a marriage to you and Ji-Hoon.

Me: Yes, Mrs. Jang.

Mrs. Jang: So that's it, they did it because they want you to marry Ji-Hoon. I knew it. They only want money.

Mr. Jang: We have a share to their company, I think we need to take that.

Mrs. Jang: Young Hee-ah, when everything's alright, after Ji-Hoon's funeral. I have something to tell you.

I just nod. And then I we leave the warehouse. They took Ji-hoon. Jimin went home. I went to Ji-Hoon's house. Then I remember what he said. I went to his room and look at the cabinet.

I saw a folder. I opened it. It's a divorce paper with his sign in it. I cried while looking at it. He really wants me to be happy, he really plan to set me free. Then I saw a letter. It's his handwriting, I read it.

Dear Young Hee,

Do you like my gift? Don't worry, I'm happy as long as you're happy. I'll set you free, I realize that no matter how much I try and do, my heart will never be mine. Maybe you're mine, but your heart will never be mine, because it's only for Jimin. I'm so sorry for what I've done. It's okay if you don't forgive me, I understand, I don't need you to forgive me, I just want to say sorry. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Be happy with him. I wish the best of you. Just always remember that I'm always here for you. Even though it hurts so much to let you go, I'll do it. You really want us to get divorce right? I'll give it you, I'll give everything, even my life. Because I really love you. You're also my first love. Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Jang Ji-Hoon.

I cried and cried until there's no tears left. "Thank you Ji-Hoon, thank you. I'm sorry." I also notice a scrapbook, it's our pictures together. This is the time that we're so close. I smiled remembering these days. I took the envelope, and also the scrapbook. I took the scrapbook because he's really a good friend. He still did the right thing even though it really hurts for him. I went to Jimin's house, still feeling very sad.

Ji-Hoon's Pov (before he die)

I'm glad that Young Hee eats a lot in these past few days. I cried in the hospital because that's the time that I realize that I need to set her free. No matter what I do and no matter how much I try, she still love Jimin, and only him. I'll just let her go.

I promised her that if she eat and she's strong enough, we will visit Jimin. At first she doesn't want to trust me. It hurts for me, but I need to do it. I need to set her free. I told her that just trust me even for the last time.

After 4 days

Today, I get a divorce paper and I signed it. While signing it, it feels like my heart is slowly shattering. But I did it. I look at the guess room and I saw her sleeping. I just smile. Tomorrow, we're going to the warehouse. I didn't tell her parents about it because I know that they won't allow us there. I'm also going to tell them that I want to get divorce. I need to fix this.

I will tell them that even though, me and Young Hee are not husband and wife, I'll still help them to their business. I'll also tell my parents about it. But, I need to talk to Young Hee's parents first.

I went upstairs, and I put the divorce paper on the envelope. I also wrote a letter for Young Hee.

Dear Young Hee,

Do you like my gift? Don't worry, I'm happy as long as you're happy. I'll set you free, I realize that no matter how much I try and do, my heart will never be mine. Maybe you're mine, but your heart will never be mine, because it's only for Jimin. I'm so sorry for what I've done. It's okay if you don't forgive me, I understand, I don't need you to forgive me, I just want to say sorry. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Be happy with him. I wish the best of you. Just always remember that I'm always here for you. Even though it hurts so much to let you go, I'll do it. You really want us to get divorce right? I'll give it you, I'll give everything, even my life. Because I really love you. You're also my first love. Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Jang Ji-Hoon.

I cried while writing that. But I did everything, but she still loves Jimin. So I guess it's the time to let her go. I mean everything that I wrote.

I can't sleep. I'm scared to lose her, but I don't want to see her killing herself because of me.

We went to the warehouse. The guard also stop us because they saw that I'm with Young Hee. So I need to think of the best excuse to make them believe.

Me: Mr. Choi said that he needs her to go here, because he wants her to tell Jimin that he learned to love me. He wants to see Jimin getting hurt by Young Hee's words.

Luckily it works, they believe what I've said. Of course that's a lie.

We went inside, and I saw that Mr. Choi is holding a gun pointing it to Jimin. I know that he'll shot Jimin. I saw Young Hee run to save Jimin, but I push her to the side causing her to fall. I quickly went to Jimin, so I'm the one who got shot.

I felt my body become so weak. I lay on the floor. Jimin is so shock from what I did. I saw Young Hee went to me. She also called my name. I just smile knowing that I'm going to die soon.

Me: I'm sorry...

It's because we knew from the start that it's all my fault. I regret what I've done. If I can bring back time. I will never do what I've done.

Jimin: What? Why did you do that? It should be me.

Me: Don't worry... It's alright... It's my fault too...

Young Hee: No, it's not. Don't speak. We'll bring you to the hospital.

Me: No... no need to... I'm going to die soon.

I know it, I can feel it. I know that I can't make.

Me: Don't say that. We'll bring you to the hospital.

I shook my head and hold her hand. I did it to gather a strength. I'm so weak right now.

Me: Don't worry... I'll die happily... as long as... you're happy with... Jimin. I'm happy too...

She cry harder. It just breaks my heart more.

Me: Don't cry, it's okay... It's all my fault...

Young Hee: No it's not your fault.

Then I remember the divorce paper. I'm planning to give it to her. But I guess I can't. So I'll just tell her to get it.

Me: By the way... Young Hee-ah... I want you to go to my room... in the cabinet, I have something... for you... there. Please... be hap...py.

That's my last words. At least I did what's right. I'm happy for them even though it hurts for me. Goodbye Young Hee, goodbye my love.

~~~~

A/N: I hope you like it. It's a sad chapter isn't it? Thanks everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 235 36
In a world where loving the wrong person could get you killed... ' Will you choose to die loving the person you love...? Or will you choose to forget...
2K 113 43
**This novel contains mature content!** Receiving a text seems like no big deal right? But what happens when the person on the other end is someone y...
1.4K 49 20
Some Scenarios about you and a BTS member! Imagine this: What if you were in a relationship with your BTS bias? Or you met him, or all of them? ...
4.7K 97 23
Being famous is never easy but for YouTube couple Jungkook and Yoongi life just got more complicated. After leaving social media for more then half a...