The Alpha's Little Rogue| ✓

By QueenJoEe

[HIGHEST RANK #1 in WEREWOLF 14/10/2016] A girl who had been on the run for eight years had no intention to s... More

0| prologue
1| homely
2| mistakes
3| growl away
4| adieu
5| sangre leikos
6| who are you?
7| guard me now
8| explanations and excuses
9| alpha killian
10| reunion
11| being you
12| pillowtalk
13| fight me
14| chicken legs
15| Dream
Cast
16| Attacked
17| Wake up
18| Bliss
19| Tease
20- Mr. Bumblebee
21- Official
22- Bro code
review
23- Past Horrors
24- Barriers
25- Marked(Arden's POV)
26- Ultimatum
27- United
28- Something Broken
29- Battle Wounds
30- Fatal Flaw
31| Awoken
epilogue
t h a n k y o u
random rarden facts
extra| wesley
extra| drew
new werewolf book

For First Time Werewolf Genre Readers

644K 9.8K 3K
By QueenJoEe

~Welcome to the land where werewolves live amongst us my friends ~

This is for the reader's who haven't ever read the werewolf genre and will help them understand basic terms so that they don't feel left out and can enjoy the story!

Mates: Like Soulmates, usually two wolves who are fated to be together for life.

Alpha: The leader of the pack, usually a male who protects, feeds and commands over his pack members.

Luna: Luna refers to the female counterpart of the Alpha and is the Alpha's mate. She is the like the mother of the pack.

Pack: A group of wolves under the care of a particular Alpha.

Beta: The Alpha's second in command.

Gamma: The Alpha's third in command. (As per the picture attached below)

Rogues: Wolves that are not in a pack are called rogues.

Marking: Marking is the process of being bitten on the crook of your neck by your mate which mixes your scent together and wards off unmated werewolves.

Mating: Indulging in the act of coitus(you know what it is)

-----

CAUTION: This book is UNEDITED and HAS mistakes, I'm young and I'm human. Please refrain from reading further if you get annoyed with grammar mistakes.

There are places where my phone had autocorrected 'You all' to you'll. I'm sure that you all will understand.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 93.1K 56
She would be the one to tame our darkness, our loneliness. She alone would be my one and only love. After her leaving I knew I loved her. I would alw...
10M 275K 35
[Highest # in Werewolf: 5; Highest # in Teen Fiction: 8] Being forced into an arranged marriage sucks. Being forced into an arranged marriage when yo...
4.6M 116K 69
My Little Red * Highest Title: #1 in Werewolf #1 in Rogue Ohhhh things are getting saucy! Grab me some chicken wings! - @csrobertson * She is the gir...
224K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...