how to write: smut

By aestdolls

A guide on how to write smut. and HOW TO WRITE GAY SMUT, THE GUIDE s (yellowdrafts ) ©2015-2017 More

authors note: 2019
1. PREPARING
2. EXPERIENCE
3. SET THE SCENE
4. DETAIL
5. KINKS?
6. SEX TOYS
7. LANGUAGE
8. PUNISHMENTS
9. SPECIAL CHAPTER
Whatttt?
1.06K
VOTING TIME
VOTING ENDED
HOW TO WRITE GAY SMUT IS ALIVE
1: EXPERIENCE
NOTE
3: BUILD IT UP
4: BLOWJOBS
i aint no promoter but;
ghost; lesbian smut
SCREAMING
authors note, please read.
im back babes

2: DETAIL

12.4K 216 661
By aestdolls

ok. i'm about to rage. probably not but anyways

PLEASE. ADD. DETAIL. PLEASE

THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY GAY SMUTS AND STRAIGHT SMUTS IVE READ THAT LITERALLY JUST GO

"he pushed into me and came yay, I hope I don't get preggers."

Or

"we touched each other's boners and then suddenly we came woOOO"

Ok maybe not that bad but still, do you get me? And as a dedicated fangirl, I value d e t a i l.

LIKE OK IM JUST GONNA WRITE A SMALL GAY SMUT BELOW OK: [Malum : daddy!calum  kitten!michael]

When Michael walked in the door to my apartment, his frustration was evident.

"Bab- I mean, Mikey, what's wrong?" I said, grabbing his shoulder softly and turning him to me when he sat on the couch. My cheeks tinted a light pink when I realised I had almost called him babe.

"Nothing." He mumbled, trying to get past me.

"You and I both know that you're lying." I said, my eyebrows burrowed as I ran a hand through my dark hair.

"Calum, please stop." Michael pouted.

"No, now come here for a hug." I demanded softly. Michael practically just fell into my arms as I pulled him close to me, holding him tightly to my chest. Something in my heart started beating faster when Michael nuzzled into my shoulder like a kitten. Exactly like a kitten. It turned me on somehow, and I could already feel a boner coming along.

Michael knows that I've had feelings for him in the past, but I denied them when he asked me, but those feelings were still very alive.

"Michael." I croaked, my voice cracking. "Look at me."

He looked up, his forest green eye boring into mine. I started to lean forward, my lips brushing against his deep pink pair. Surprisingly, he closed the gap, our lips pressing against each other's and moving in such harmony I was seeing spots. We pulled apart, gasping for air, before reconnecting out lips. I felt Michael's hand slid under my shirt, trailing up my stomach and around to my back, pulling me closer to him. I moaned into the kiss as I felt my boner brush against his, our jeans creating friction.

I pulled away, Michael pulling an adorable frown, until I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Oh my goD CALUM WHY ARE YOU SO HOT I MEAN LOOK AT THOSE PERFECTLY DEFINED ABS!" Michael gasped.

I chuckled, moving a couple of strands of his red fringe out of his eyes.

"I bet, sorry, I know, you're hotter." I smirked. "Why don't you show me kitten?"

I watched as his pale cheeks blushed and he pulled his Metallica shirt over his head. As soon as he had thrown it away, I jumped off the couch, pulling him up with me and attaching out lips. I slowly walked him towards my bedroom, still in an intense make out session. Walking into my bedroom, I pushed him against the wall, palming him through his jeans. He moaned into my mouth, and I started palming him harder and faster.

"N-no please don't, I'm not going to last." Michael groaned, pulling away from my lips, the back of his head hitting the wall.

"Too soon, hey?" I smirked as I started to unzip his jeans. I pulled them down to his ankles, and he kicked them off. I began to take of my jeans. Kicking them over to the side, I pulled Michael over to the bed. Walking over to my dresser table, I pulled a pair of kitten ears out of the draw, along with a bottle of lube and a condom.

"You gonna be a good kitty?" I asked him, passing the ears and throwing the rest on the bed behind him.

He blushed at the nickname while sliding the ears on.

"Yes Daddy." He mewled. I let out a guttural groan at how submissive he was, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Good kitten, now how about you use your pretty mouth on my my cock, show me what you can do." I smirked.

"Y-yes Daddy." Mikey said, crawling off the bed and standing on his knees in front of me, in between my legs. He started to pull down my boxers with his teeth, peppering kisses down my thighs. My length sprung free, the tip flushed red in anger against my tan stomach. Michael reached for my length, licking some of the pre-cum from my slit. He flattened his tongue again, licking a strip from base to tip, emitting a moan from me.

"Teasing get's punishments, kitten." I growled, looking down at him.

"Yes Daddy." He said. He took me fully in his mouth, apparently not having a gag reflex. I moaned, and grabbed his hair with my fists, thrusting my hips into his mouth. He hollowed his cheeks and started bobbing his mouth up and down on me.

"I-I'm going to come!" I groaned. Within seconds, hot spurts of white were shooting down Michael's throat. He pulled off my length with a pop, and licked his lips. I moaned again as I came down from my high. "Good boy."

He purred, climbing onto the bed.

"It hurts Daddy." Mikey said, laying back on the bed. I looked down to his boxers and saw his bulge, even painful for me to watch. I crawled towards him, telling him to sit up. I pulled his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles boxers down to his ankles, and grabbed his length, starting to pump up and down.

He let out a loud moan as I swiped my thumb over his tip and collected his pre-come, using it as a lube. I connected my lips to his, swiping my tongue over his swollen lips for entrance. My tongue explored his mouth as he kept on moaning. I pulled back to spur him on, say "Good kitten, you've been a good kitten for Daddy."

"I-I'm going to come!" he moaned, throwing his head back.

"Not yet kitten." I growled. He whimpered as I pumped him faster than before.

"Please Daddy, I can't hold it." He whimpered. Just as he twitched in my hand, I pulled away, stopping his orgasm altogether.

He whined as I smirked at him, reaching over and grabbing the condom and lube.

"O-oh." Was all he said, before smiling.

I ripped the condom wrapper open, sliding it onto my now hard length.

"Hands and knees baby boy." I said lowly. He flipped himself onto his hands and knees, wiggling his ass in the air a bit.

I popped the lube bottle open, squeezing a little onto my fingers.

"Just gonna stretch you a little, okay kitten?" I said to him. He nodded in confirmation. "Ah, use your words."

"Yes Daddy." He replied with a nod. I started to ease my index finger into his entrance, and he let out a whimper as I started pumping in and out.

"It's okay kitten, it's not going to hurt for long." I assured him, reaching in front of him and stroking his dick to distract him.

"Hmm." He hummed in pleasure. I added another finger, and started pumping into him faster, using a scissoring motion to stretch him before pulling out. 

I grabbed the lube bottle again, and squirting some into my palm. I pumped myself a few times with the lube, before placing my tip at his entrance. I slowly pushed in, staying to give him time to adjust.

"M-move." he groaned, and at that signal, I started to thrust in and out of him.

"Faster!" He moaned, clenching the bed sheets until his fists went white. I thruster in and out of him faster, my hips meeting with his and my tip hitting his prostate.

He and I were both a moaning mess, my thrusts becoming sloppy as I was nearing my high.

"I'm gonna come daddy." he warned, and I nodded.

"Let it all go, kitten." I said, and he let out a animalistic moan as his orgasm hit him, mine coming soon after. I trusted a few for times before pulling out, sliding the condom off and throwing it into the paper waste bin. We both collapsed into the bed, exhausted.

We shared a few moments silence spooning, before Michael spoke up.

"Hey Calum?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I responded, sleep about to hit me.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked me, and I could hear the nerves in his voice.

"Of course," I smiled, nuzzling into his shoulder as we both fell asleep.

---

OK GUYS, I REALISED HOW LONG THAT WAS AND WOW I JUST WROTE GAY SMUT GO ME

*everyone applauds*

SO YOU SEE HOW MUCH DETAIL THAT HAD, AND THATS WHY ITS 1000+ WORDS LONG.

quote of the day:
a little detail can get you a long way.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE MALUM SMUT ALL MALUM GIRLS/GUYS, PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF IT.

AND YEAH

I'LL SEE YOU ALL PART 3 OF HOW TO WEITE GAY SMUT :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
17.8K 965 32
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
48.5K 479 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...