The True Purpose Of Life

By yazztaj

Discovering The Truth. We are definitely here on this planet for a reason. It is certainly a shame upon the h... More

Introduction
The religion of mankind
Worship the Creator
God Almighty is only One
Is there a God?
You're Invited....
The Message of Prophets
The Prophets
Goal
Think about it!
Take a look around..
Why we are here?
Do you know?
Worship
A watch!
God exists
Can you prove that you exist?
I invite all of you to Islam
Purpose
Think about it!
The signs of God
Read This letter carefully
Who is God?
Can you prove that you exist?
Signs Of God Are Everywhere!
Find out the truth of your existence today!
Sign of God
Think about it!!
Have you ever looked at the open sky on a clear night?
Those who believe...
There is only one God!
Imagine you wake up in a huge factory....

Oneness of God

459 41 7
By yazztaj

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

___________

God Almighty is only ONE and he has no partners, no equal. He is totally distinct, totally unique. He created the world and maintains it. Since He is one, no one else can share even an atom of His Divine power and authority.

He has NO son, NO father, NO relative, and NO associates.

He is merciful (that he provides humanity with food, drink, the means of movement, and all the necessities of life).

He is all- powerful (omnipotent), He is wise and all- knowing(omniscient).

and He is eternal (has no beginning and no end).

Almighty God is only ONE and he has NO partners.

Almighty God says in Qur'an:

"Say: Who is the Lord of the heavens and the earth?-- Say: Allah(God). Say: Do you take then besides Him guardians who do not control any profit or harm for themselves? Say: Are the blind and the seeing alike? Or can the darkness and the light be equal? Or have they set up with Allah(God) associates who have created creation like His, so that what is created became confused to them? Say: Allah(God) is the Creator of all things, and He is the One, the Supreme."

Qur'an(13:16).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.6K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
486K 41.3K 49
Rabbi shrahli sadri. wayassirli amri. wahlul uqdatam millisani. yafqahu qawli. [surah Taha] It is said by our prophet (PBUH) that "if a women prays h...
9.6K 1.5K 49
"And they plot and plan, and ALLAH plans and ALLAH is the best of planners" (Al-Quran) "Can you tell me to whom this diary belongs?" The person gave...
63.8K 6.1K 194
This book is about Islamic teachings and other topics. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said, "Seeking knowledge is an obligation on every Muslim. Indeed, A...