For The First Time, I See You

By MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... More

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
They will break you
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

Like a grape

401 10 2
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Rapunzel's POV*
I woke up early Thursday morning and found a letter slipped under the door. It was to Anna and Elsa. I squealed in excitement, hoping they would let me come. I jump onto Anna's bed to wake her up. "Anna, Anna! Wake up! The letter came!" I cheered.

"What?" She asked.

"The letter came!" I yelled as I shook her awake.

"The letter came?!" Anna exclaimed. She jumped out of bed and jumped onto Elsa's. "Elsa, Elsa! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Anna yelled.

"Anna, go back to sleep." Elsa groaned.

"I just can't. The letter finally came." Anna sighed dramatically.

"Let me read it!" Elsa yelled sitting up. She grabbed the letter out of my hands. She ripped it open and pulled out two pieces of paper. One had Elsa's name, and one had Anna's. Anna quickly grabbed her piece of paper out of Elsa's hands.

"It says you can come!" Anna squealed. We jumped around the room squealing about what we are going to for winter break.

"Can you shut up? I'm trying to sleep here!" Merida groaned. She covered her head with her pillow. Opps, forgot Merida likes to sleep in.

"Sorry Merida!" Anna and I whispered. Suddenly there was banging on our door. I ran over to open it. I looked and saw Kristoff and Eugene. I opened it and they ran in.

"What's wrong?" Kristoff asked.

"Why did we hear screaming?" Eugene added.

"Sorry, we just got really excited because I get to go to Arendelle!" I cheered.

"Seriously? You woke us up for that?" Kristoff whined.

"Sorry." Anna said. She walked over and kissed him on the cheek.

"I guess we better go get ready for school since we're up now." Eugene said as he walked out the door. Kristoff followed with his hand on the cheek Anna kissed. Anna walked over and shut the door.

"I wonder who else you two woke up?" Elsa smirked.

"Oh well, now everyone can see what it's like to be a morning person." I shrugged. We all got ready for school and left to go to the cafeteria. I wonder what Elsa's letter said?

*Eugene's POV*
Kristoff and I walked back to our rooms and told Hiccup and Jack what happened.

"They woke us all up for that?" Jack exclaimed.

"Yeah. Oh well." I replied. I started getting my stuff ready for my shower.

"Easy for you to say. You're probably used to it by now." Hiccup whined.

"Not my fault Rapunzel's a morning person." I chuckled.

"Not my fault Anna gets overly excited." Kristoff added.

"Rapunzel gets overly excited, is a morning person, and has to much energy for her tiny body." Jack said.

"Don't you ever get tired?" Hiccup chuckled.

"Everyday." I laughed. We all got ready and went to the lunchroom. We got our breakfast and sat by the girls.

"Thanks Rapunzel for waking me up." Jack whined.

"You're welcome! I'm like a personal alarm clock!" Rapunzel exclaimed.

"No kidding." Merida complained.

"You know what." Rapunzel said.

"What?" Hiccup asked.

"I just wish it was Friday already." Rapunzel exclaimed.

"Why?" Elsa asked.

"So we can sing our song." Rapunzel said. She smirked at me hoping I would complain.

"I'm excited to sing our song too." I lied.

"Really?" Rapunzel asked with hope in her eyes.

"No." I said annoyed.

"Why? It will be so much fun!" Rapunzel protested.

"For you maybe. I don't sing." I argued.

"That's not true." Rapunzel replied.

"Really, when did I sing?" I smirked knowing that she couldn't find a time I have ever sang.

"Did you forgot our first date?" Rapunzel grinned.

"No. We went to the Snuggly Duckling and and...I..." I stammered.

"You sang." Rapunzel said crossing her arms.

"You sang?" Everyone asked. They looked at me stunned.

"I was forced to." I protested.

"Just like you are now." Rapunzel said.

"No, this isn't a life or death situation." I argued.

"You're right, this isn't a life or death situation. This is a passing or failing situation." Rapunzel smirked.

"You're going to fail if you don't sing this?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Yeah, not my fault I suck at music." I complained.

"You don't suck, you just don't try." Rapunzel said.

"Let's just change the subject." I replied.

"Fine, lets talk about Arendelle." Rapunzel said.

"What is your mother going to say?" Jack asked. Rapunzel's face went from happy to worried.

"I don't know. She would be furious, maybe it would kill it. I would be a despicable human being." Rapunzel said quickly.

"Woah calm down. You're in a tough situation. Overprotective mother, forbidden road trip, I mean this is serious stuff. But let me ease your conscience. This a part of growing up. A little adventure, a little rebellion. That's good, healthy even." I said.

"You think?" Rapunzel asked.

"I know. You're way over thinking this, trust me. Does your mother deserve it? No. Will this break her heart and crush her soul? Of course! But you just got to do it." I said. Woah, that was a little too far.

"Break her heart?" Rapunzel asked.

"In half."

"Crush her soul?"

"Like a grape." I said as I squished one of my grapes.

"She would be heartbroken, you're right." Rapunzel said.

"But that's okay, just do it." I said.

"What do you guys think?" Rapunzel asked everyone.

"Umm...Its not...really our place.." Hiccup and Kristoff stuttered.

"Do it!" Jack and Merida cheered.

"Elsa?" Rapunzel asked.

"My whole life all I have done is listen to my parents and look where it got me. I was a wreck. I couldn't even leave my room." Elsa started.

"No, you didn't want to leave your room." Anna interrupted.

"Anna, you don't understand." Elsa started.

"I don't understand, YOU don't understand. My whole life I've been shut out. Do you know what I did without you?" Anna asked.

"No." Elsa whispered.

"I had to play by myself, I rode bike down the halls. My only "friends" were paintings on the walls. You don't understand how unloved I felt. My soul was crushed like a grape! My heart was broken in half! Why did you shut me out?" Anna said in the edge of tears.

"Anna, I was forced to be pushed into that room. They locked the door so I couldn't leave. So I wouldn't hurt you." Elsa yelled. Everyone was watching.

"How would you hurt me? Mama and Papa just said you liked to be by yourself! Why did you shut the world out?" Anna spat.

"I can't tell you here." Elsa stammered.

"Why not!? What are you so afraid of!?" Anna yelled.

"Enough!" Elsa yelled. Ice covered the walls. Everyone gasped in horror. Elsa stood up and ran out the door.

"Elsa wait!" Jack yelled running after her.

"What have I done?" Anna whispered.

"Anna it's not your fault." Rapunzel started.

"Then who's fault is it? I pushed her." Anna said looking down.

"Anna, you can't blame yourself." Merida said.

"Then who?" Anna yelled, wanting an answer.

"Me." Rapunzel replied.

"Rapunzel, how could it be." I started.

"How isn't it? I asked her what she thought. I put her in the spotlight." Rapunzel interrupted.

"It's no one's fault." Hiccup said, silencing everyone.

"Hiccup's right." Kristoff said, breaking the silence.

"I need to go find her." Anna said getting up.

"Anna, you can't go alone." Rapunzel said.

"Fine, you guys can come along." Anna said.

"What about class?" Hiccup asked.

"Let's go talk to the principal." Kristoff said. We all got up and walked to the principal's office.

"Anna, you knock on his door." Merida whispered.

"I'm not going to! You do it." Anna whispered back.

"Fine, Punzie you do it." Merida whispered.

"No way. Eugene, knock on his door." Rapunzel whispered.

"Fine, you big babies." I chuckled. I knocked on his door and we heard footsteps walk over to the door.

"Hello?" Mr. Walt said.

"Hey, we wanted to ask you a question." Anna said nervously.

"Sure, sure come in." Mr. Walt said. We followed him in and I sat in my usual spot. "Making yourself cosy Mr. Rider?"

"Yup." I replied as I stretched in my chair.

"Flynn? How many times have you been in here?" Hiccup asked.

"Plenty of times. Usually during the middle of last hour." Mr. Walt answered.

"Sorry, I just find that class really boring. I'd rather talk with you." I chuckled.

"Yes we have had many good talks. Now, what did you want to ask me?" Mr. Walt asked.

"Umm, we were wondering if we could skip school today?" Anna asked nervously.

"Why?" Mr.Walt asked. I know he would want a clever answer, not just some lame excuse.

"Well, the classes are getting a little harder and we're getting mentally drained and need a day off to rest." I smirked.

"Really Mr. Rider?" Mr. Walt chuckled.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Well, since you have such a good excuse, I'll let you off for today. Don't think this is a everyday type of thing." Mr. Walt warned.

"Don't worry sir." Rapunzel said.

"That's a good girl. Now, who is all in your circle of crime?" Mr. Walt asked.

"Elsa, Jack, Hiccup, Merida, Anna, Kristoff, Flynn, and me." Rapunzel smiled.

"Thank you Rapunzel. So, Flynn here tells me you like music history." Mr. Walt said as he wrote down our names.

"Oh yes, I absolutely love music. If we didn't have music, ours lives would be so boring." Rapunzel said.

"You are so right. Maybe you can teach Mr. Rider over here that lesson." Mr. Walt said as he gestured to me.

"Trust me, she's tried." I chuckled.

"Well, I guess you kids should get some "sleep". Tomorrow's a big day." Mr. Walt said as he walked to the door.

"Thank you." We all said as we walked out the door. We all ran to our rooms to see if Jack and Elsa were there.

"They're not in our room!" Merida called from the girls' room.

"They're not here either!" Kristoff yelled.

"Where could she be?" Anna asked. She plopped onto her bed and looked to be thinking really hard.

"Maybe she went to the lake?" Merida asked.

"Couldn't hurt to look." Rapunzel replied. We all went to stables and got on some horses. Hiccup and Merida got on Toothless. Anna rode with Kristoff on Sven while Rapunzel and I rode Maximus. We all rode as fast as we could to the lake.

"We'll go ahead and check from above!" Hiccup called from the air.

"Good luck!" Kristoff yelled. We were riding and riding until I heard Rapunzel yell something.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Look, it's snowing." Rapunzel said. I stopped Maximus and looked at the sky. It started to get really cold.

"Do you think Elsa caused this?" I asked.

"I hope not. But look, there's an ice trail across the lake!" Rapunzel said. She pointed towards the lake and I saw a little ice path.

"Let's go." I said. Max trotted across the lake nervously.

"It's okay Max." Rapunzel trembled. Eventually, we got across and the weather was worse. I saw Hiccup above us and called him towards us.

"Go across the lake and tell Anna and Kristoff that it's safe to cross." I said.

"Alright." Hiccup said. He quickly flew up as Toothless let out a loud screech.

"Let's wait for them over here." I said as I lead Maximus towards a tree. I felt Rapunzel shaking behind me.

"Cold?" I asked.

"Ju-just a litt-little." Rapunzel joked.

"Sorry I don't have something to cover you with." I said as I warmed my hands.

"Yeah, Corona's a warmer country compared to this." Rapunzel chuckled. Eventually, Anna and Kristoff walked across.

"You guys look a little cold." Kristoff teased.

"Corona's never this cold." Rapunzel giggled.

"We should find somewhere that would sell winter clothing." Anna said. We trotted around until we found a little shack.

"Wandering Oaken's Trade Post." Anna read.

"Ooo, and sauna!" Rapunzel awed. Rapunzel, Anna, and I walked in the building while Kristoff tied up Max and Sven.

"Yoo-hoo!" A little man said. I'm guessing that he's Oaken.

"Oh hi. Do you sell boots? Winter boots?" Anna asked.

"That would be in our winter department." Oaken replied. He pointed toward the wall and we saw hardly any winter clothing left. But it was just enough.

"Has another couple been in here recently. Like I don't know, the future queen of Arendelle perhaps I don't know." Anna asked.

"The only ones crazy enough to be out in this storm are you guys." Oaken chuckled. Suddenly, Kristoff burst through the door. He was covered in snow. "You and this fellow. Yoo-hoo!" Oaken said. Kristoff walked around like he owned the place.

"Carrots." Kristoff said. Anna didn't hear him. "Behind you." He said.

"Oops, sorry Kristoff." Anna said. Kristoff laid his carrots and rope on the table and went to grab his money.

"That will be forty." Oaken said.

"Forty? No ten." Kristoff argued.

"Oh dear, that's no good. See this is from our winter stock where supply and demand have a big problem." Oaken replied.

"You want to talk about supply and demand problems? I'm going to an expensive school and sell ice for a living." Kristoff argued.

"Ooo, that's a rough way of earning your money, that's really. Umm, that's unfortunate." Anna said.

"Still forty. But I will throw in a visit to Oaken's sauna. Yoo-hoo! Hi family!" Oaken said.

"Yoo-hoo!" They replied.

"Oooh, Kristoff please take that trip to Oaken's sauna!" Rapunzel begged.

"What? No!" Kristoff replied.

"Please!!" Rapunzel and I begged.

"Seriously?" Kristoff asked.

"Ya! We're freezing!" I replied.

"Fine. But you guys have to help pay." Kristoff said in defeat.

"Yes!" Rapunzel and I cheered as we gave each other a high five. Kristoff laid a fifteen, Rapunzel a five, I laid a ten, and Anna laid a ten. We all went and changed into our winter clothes.

"Come back anytime for your sauna trip!" Oaken called.

"We will!" We called as we walked out the door.

"Okay, now that we're back on schedule. We do you think they are?" Kristoff asked.

"Where would you go to run away from your problems?" Rapunzel asked. Everyone turned and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Where did you go to run away from your problems?" Anna asked.

"Sure, ask the troubled orphan." I replied.

"Please, where did you go run away from your problems?" Rapunzel asked.

"As far away as possible." I replied.

"Soo up that mountain." Kristoff replied.

"No harm in trying." Anna said. We rode until we reached the base of the mountain.

"Soo, does anyone actually know how to scale a mountain?" I asked.

"Yeah, we have a mountain back home. I climb it all the time." Kristoff said. We followed Kristoff around the mountain. I heard Rapunzel's stomach growl.

"Are you hungry Blondie?" I asked.

"Only a tiny bit." Rapunzel chuckled.

"Maybe Kristoff will give you one of his carrots." I joked.

"I don't want one of his carrots. I've seen what he does with them." Rapunzel said with huge eyes.

"It can't be that bad." I chuckled.

"Trust me. It's horrible." Rapunzel replied.

"Try me." I said.

"He feeds Sven a bite then he eats off the same carrot." Rapunzel said with a disgusted face.

"Okay, that's pretty gross." I laughed. We finally stopped to have lunch when suddenly we heard someone talking.

"Yellow and snow? Yuck, no go." They chuckled. Suddenly a little snowman came around the corner. "Hello." He said. Anna screamed and kicked his head off.

"You're creepy." Kristoff said as it landed in his hands. He threw it towards Rapunzel.

"I don't want it!" She yelled as she tossed it to me.

"Come on, it's just a head." I said. I chucked it to Anna.

"Eww, eww, the body!" Anna yelled as she threw it at his body. His head crashed into his body. When he stood up, his head was upside down.

"What am I looking at? Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?" He asked. Anna leaned over and quickly turned his around. "Thank you!" He said.

"Your welcome." Anna replied.

"Now I'm perfect!" He chuckled.

"Well, almost." Anna smiled. She reached into Kristoff bag and pulled out a carrot. She quickly stuck it through his face. "Too far, too far! I'm so sorry!" Anna yelled in shock.

"Are you okay?" Rapunzel asked.

"Are you kidding me? I am wonderful! I've always wanted a nose. It's so cute! It's like a little baby unicorn." He said as he played with his nose. Anna reached around and stuck his nose back so it wasn't sticking out the back of his head. "I love it even more!" He cheered. He collected himself and took a deep breath. "Let's start this thing over. Hi everyone, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!"

"That's right. Olaf!" Anna said.

"And you are?" Olaf asked.

"Oh, I'm Anna. This is Rapunzel and Eugene."

"Uh huh, and who's the funky looking donkey over there?" Olaf asked.

"That's Sven." Anna replied.

"Uh huh, and who's the reindeer?" Olaf asked.

"Sven?" Anna questioned.

"Oh this makes things easier." Olaf chuckled. I tried to keep my laughter in. I looked over at Rapunzel and saw she could barely hold her laughter in. Kristoff shot us glare. We started our way up the mountain when we reached a dead end. Anna started to climb the face the mountain.

"What are you doing?" Kristoff asked.

"Going to see my sister!" Anna yelled.

"You'll never make that way." Kristoff said.

"Hey I don't know if this helps, but I found a staircase leading exactly where we wanted to go." Olaf called.

"Haha, thank goodness! Catch!" Anna yelled. Kristoff caught her and we walked towards the staircase. We weren't even two steps up when Rapunzel slipped and fell backwards.

"Never walked on ice before?" I chuckled.

"We don't get ice in my tower." Rapunzel blushed.

"It's slippery!" I chuckled.

"I think I figured that out." Rapunzel said. I help her walk up the stairs. We got to the door of huge ice castle.

"Wow. I think I might cry." Kristoff awed.

"Good ahead. I won't judge." Rapunzel said.

"I think you guys should stay out here." Anna said.

"Wait why?" I asked.

"So you can look for Hiccup and Merida." Anna replied.

"But what if they're in there?" Rapunzel asked.

"Please!" Anna begged.

"Oh come on. It's a palace made of ice. Ice is my life!" Kristoff whined.

"Please just for a minute." Anna begged.

"Fine." We respond. She knocked on the door and it opened. We plopped down on the stairs while Kristoff and Olaf counted to sixty.

...............................................................................................................................................
Thanks for reading! I decided to finish this in the next chapter since it was getting really long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 605 33
Elsa is trying to stop the bullies. Jack is the new kid at his 5th new school. What happens when their worlds clash? Will they fall in love? Will it...
244 49 16
two of the most respected and powerful wizards must send their beloved daughter away, for she is stronger then anyone else in the wizarding world. (a...
1.1K 33 10
Exactly what the title says! Rise of the Brave Frozen Tangled Dragons react to each other. I will not make them react to their movies, I did that onc...
103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...