Midnight Shades

Door zeebooks

Behind an old tree she would sit and stare at him, admire his beauty and charm, hidden by the darkness of the... Meer

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A Message.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Surprise (1)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Q&A?
Q&A Answers!
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Surprise (2)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Surprise (3)
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Thank You.
Winners and New Book.
Another Q&A?
Q&A Answers.
Bonus Chapter: Family
What Do You Think?

Chapter 48

1K 53 45
Door zeebooks

Mature.

"You know, Artair fucking scared me." I say as Louis pushes the boat into the water and then sit inside the wooden boat on the opposite side of me.

Louis laughs before shaking his head. "I told him it would be harsh, but he said he will give us a favour in return."

I give him an amused look and say, "And what is that favour?"

"Have I told you how smoking hot you look in this latex training suit?" He smirks, trying to change the subject.

Giving him a suspicious look, I wet my lips and say, "I'll avoid the fact that you just casually changed the subject and say that no, you didn't."

He grins and says, "Absolutely gorgeous, baby."

I roll my eyes but smile nevertheless. As the boat moves slowly in the river, I let my eyes close and enjoy the decent weather; not freezing cold.

My imagination would always escape to a world that I prefer; a world where it's just those little good people, these blissful moments with those who we love, and these memories that are never to fade away. I have always loved that imaginary world I created, but now?

Now I like to think that I like my reality the way it is; I wouldn't change a thing about it. Sure, there are cursed moments and unpleasant surprises, but it is those bad things that makes me appreciate the good things. It's just another life with ups and downs, and I'm slowly learning how to balance it.

I open my eyes when some wind hits my face and see Louis looking at me with a soft half smile. Smiling back at him, I keep our gaze connected for a little while before I scrunch my nose up at Louis, making him grin and pull me by the hand to sit between his opened legs.

He wraps his arms around my shoulders and presses a kiss to the side of my head. With a little smile, I relax and get comfortable in his arms.

"You know," He starts. "I don't think there would be a day where I wouldn't be thankful for having you."

The warmness that these words bring to my heart is countless and indescribable, and it's so majestic. I look up at him with a smile and a fast—beating heart and say, "Yeah?"

"Yeah," He nods. "Want to know why?" He smirks.

I let out a small laugh and say, "Please, do enlighten me."

He sighs dramatically before shrugging and saying, "Well, first off, you're the coolest girl ever."

"Am I?" I laugh and he nods.

"Aye, truly. You never expect too much; you just give without waiting for something in return. It's like you want nothing but to be surrounded by those who you love and just to live freely and with love. Also, you're not a girly girl; all about make—up and these things, yet you're not a tomboy; you're just... you. You can curse and say poetic words in the same sentence, make me want to punch you and kiss you at the same time."

"Punch me?" I laugh out loud at this. "Oh come on, what have I ever done to you?"

"I feel like I want to punch you—metaphorically, of course—whenever you hide something." He smiles widely.

"I never mean to do it, not intentionally, at least." I tell him honestly.

He hits his forehead against mine lightly and says, "I know, baby girl."

Smiling, I place my hand over his jaw, rubbing the light subtle there before pecking his lips and saying, "I love you."

"And I love you."

After a couple of hours of sitting and talking, we decide to get out of the river because Artair 'has been waiting for a long time'. Me and Louis pull the boat together outside of the river before Louis ties it to a small tree.

"The water is fucking warm here." He states.

"Yeah, it's always been warm in the winter." I shrug casually.

"We should swim here." He says, smirking.

"Not now," I grin, shaking my head. "I took a shower before I came here and I'm sure I'll get sick."

Louis' eyes widen as he stops and looks at me before saying quietly, "We have never showered together... We need to do that, like, as soon as possible."

I furrow my eyebrows and let out a laugh. "That's not going to happen."

Lies, lies, lies.

Louis smirks as he throws his arm over my shoulder and says, "Ah, you're aching for it, angel. Don't hide it."

"You are the one who is so eager." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, can't wait to have your hair stuck all over the shower wall." He sarcastically replies.

"Hey!" I swat his chest lightly and fake being offended.

"Or worse, in my brush and sink..." He widens his eyes in fake horror.

"Oh, fuck you." I push him away but he brings me closer to him again.

With a kiss to my ear, he says, "Joking, angel. I would clean it all for you so you can do it again."

I look at him weirdly. "I don't know if that's sappy, weird or cute."

He blinks as he lets his words sink in. "Let's just go with cute." He shrugs and I nod my head in agreement.

Signalling for Louis to wait, I push my head outside of the bushes and see Sir Artair there still. I whistle lowly for him, immediately gaining his attention and making him walk towards me.

"Are you two love birds done?" He smirks as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Is someone out or should we stay here?" I ask.

He raises his eyebrow at me, "No one's out, follow me."

I shrug and nod for Louis to follow him. As Louis keeps looking around him to see the new place and analysis it, I keep looking around to make sure that no one is here. A few minutes later, we stop in front of Sir Artair's house, and I watch as he gives Louis the keys.

"Have a lovely night, Tallulah." He says with a wink before leaving me and Louis in front of his house.

I have this small, full—of—happiness—and—love feeling inside of me. The feeling of comfort, satisfaction, assurance and acceptance. I know what will happen behind that door, and I know Louis' intentions to take care of me.

All that I have wanted from life was his love and heart, and I can't ask for more for his heart and love fulfils every inch of me; body and soul. However, to have this moment in front of me, where Louis is standing with a soft, nervous smile on his face and the keys in his hand, that is something that I shall forever memorise, cherish and hold within me.

I gather all my will—power and walk to him with the smile plastered on my face as I take his hand and stand next to him as he opens the door. Watching him struggling with the door in nervousness makes me bite down on my lip to stop the smile.

Chuckling lowly when he huffs in annoyance, I press my lips to the back of his shoulder and murmur, "Relax, Louis."

He takes a deep breath before trying again, thankfully opening it this time. We both walk inside to see the place clean and tidy, with soft music playing and the smell of flowers that I soon notice on the table with a little card.

I look at Louis and he shrugs before taking the card and reading it out loud. "To the new lovers, for whatever the fuck you're going to do, have fun and don't forget to change the sheets. Artair."

My eyes widen and my cheeks burn from his words. Obviously, he knows that we will do something. Louis laughs and shakes his head before saying, "He's becoming the other Liam."

Blinking, I clear my throat and nod. "Yeah."

A small smile overtakes Louis' features before it spreads into a wide grin as he extends his hand out and says, "Can I have this dance?"

With my giddy insides and my melted heart, I smile and nod, taking his hand in mine as he places his other hand on the small of my back and presses my body against his. I place my other hand on his shoulder as we move slowly to the music.

My eyes close when I feel his lips on my forehead, staying there for a while before he presses a kiss. The beating of my heart accelerates then slowly descends when Louis' lips is pressed to my cheek, ear and then slowly on my neck.

The kisses are soft, sweet and short. They are not rushed nor hungry, simply beautiful. Everything about Louis is beautiful. I cup his face and gently bring his lips to mine when we stop dancing, completely forgetting everything as soon as our lips connect.

I sigh in relief; his kisses bringing me assurance and comfort. My thumb gently moves across his jaw as he holds onto my waist, our lips moving delicately and gently against each other. My lower lip is between his lips, filling each gap of his lips.

And even when he deepens the kiss, everything remains gentle and slow. Our tongues collide with each other, Louis' lips closing around my tongue before carefully kissing me.

I can sense his nervousness and caution. He doesn't want to push me, yet he wants nothing but to have me completely. He is being cautious because he doesn't want to push it and he wants me to be sure of everything and not regret it.

Smiling, I take his hand and peck his lips before I walk us towards the only room here. My heart beats so incredibly fast, and my hands are shaking slightly because of the excitement and the nervousness.

"Tallulah?" Louis softly calls for me.

I turn around and look at him with wide eyes, waiting to hear what he has to say. He looks back and forth between my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"You don't have to do anything; you know? Like, I don't you to be uncomfortable and I can wait for as—" He starts rambling but I quickly place my hand over his mouth to shut him up.

"I want to, Louis," I smile then look down to the ground. "I want nothing but to have you for me wholly and entirely."

He cups my face and forces my gaze up to him. "Are you sure?"

"Have I ever been unsure when it comes to you?" I ask him back, watching as he smiles lightly and clears his throat to hide his blush.

"Okay," He nods. "I just want you to know that I have never been with a virgin before, so I really don't know how to... uh... act and all that."

Chuckling, I shake my head and say, "You'll be just as perfect as always."

"Come here." He says, not giving me a chance before he connects our lips together.

Lips moving gently yet hungrily against each other, hands roaming all over both of our bodies, feeling the warmth and the skin there. The intimacy cannot get any gentler or any hotter and hungrier.

We are both greedy for more and more, yet we are incredibly patient with every move we make, just to make sure that it's filled with love and care. Slowly, Louis unzips my jacket as his teeth tug on my lower lip; biting it and sucking it into his mouth before letting it return back.

I can already feel the ache all over my body, especially between my legs. Indescribable ache, desperate for him and his touches. As he throws my jacket on the floor, I bury my finger in his hair as his lips trail down my neck, kissing, biting and sucking, surely to leave marks.

My hands move to under his hoodie, ready to be met by his warm and soft skin, only to be disappointed when I touch the other fabric.

"Too many clothes." I mumble as he lifts up my shirt and throws it to the floor.

"It's too cold outside, angel." He chuckles lowly, pressing a kiss to my forehead before he moves away a little to take off his hoodie and shirt, leaving him completely bare.

Almost hungrily, I place my hand on his bare chest and press my lips against his, being completely frustrated and aching for him. His warmness radiates to my body and I find myself wanting nothing but to hug him and sleep on his naked torso.

Just like me, his hands roam my bare stomach, tortuously teasing me by moving his thumbs under the cups of my bra. As he sucks harshly on my neck, surely bringing blood to the surface, I moan out in pleasure as he unclasps my bra and immediately cup my b.reasts.

Biting down on my lip, I release a breathless moan as his palms gently massages my b.reasts. I tug harder on his hair, making him press his lower half against my core and causing him to groan against my skin.

I can feel his c.ock against the end of my stomach, right above where I need him the most. He is hard. Oh boy is he hard. Louis moves me to the bed, lying me down and hovering over me. Every kiss he peppers on my skin quickens my heart beats, makes me lighter and higher on his love, touches and kisses.

Again, both of our lips connect as he rolls his hips into mine, making the both of us moan in unison. He curses when I start pressing kisses down his neck and on his chest, sucking every now and then and leaving a mark or two—obviously not being as good as he is with hickeys.

As I run my tongue over the marks to soothe them, I graze his stomach all the way down with my finger, making him groan and pant heavily. My fingers tease the hem of his pants as I wrap my lips around jawline, sucking harshly and bringing blood to the surface.

I finally unbutton his pants and slowly unzip the zipper as he drops his lips to my b.reast, pulling me into his mouth as he swirls his tongue over my n.ipple. I bite down on my lip before my back arches and I release a loud moan, feeling him as his takes my n.ipple between his teeth to tug at it before closing his mouth around me again.

I feel like I'm on cloud nine and beyond. Everything that is happening is like some sort of a different fairy tale, every touch and kiss is giving me fantasies from everywhere.

Louis' hands move down my stomach, lightly brushing the skin with his fingertips and making the goose bumps on my skin rise. I hold on a breath as he works his fingers around the hem of my leggings.

Patiently yet in a rush, I push his jeans down until they reach his knee and he kicks them off to the ground, now in his black briefs only. His lips ghost over my collarbones and between my b.reasts and all the way down, peppering kisses here and there and sucking every now and then.

His fingers curl around the hem of my leggings as his lips reach just above the material. Breathing heavily, I look down at him between my legs as he pushes the leggings down my legs and off, pressing a kiss to every skin that appears.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and I tug on my hair with my hands when he kisses my inner thighs—so close to where I need him the most—and suddenly sucking the skin there. Teasingly, he runs his fingertips over my clothed c.lit, making me suck in a deep breath and moan.

"So soft," He murmurs against my skin, making me bite down on my lip.

"Come up here." I tell him softly.

In a matter of short seconds, he is hovering over me again, lips attached to mine as we kiss tenderly and softly. He rests his palms on either side of my head, holding himself up as he looks down at me with a small smile.

"You still want this, don't you?" He questions, thumb lightly stroking my cheek.

My cheeks burn slightly as I murmur, "I do."

He nods slowly, dropping his lips to my forehead before saying, "I'm so in love with you, Tallulah."

I smile up at him and peck his lips. "I know. I'm in love with you, too."

He grins widely before burying his face in the crook of my neck to press a kiss there, hand slowly pushing my panties down until I'm completely naked and bare underneath him. He breathes slowly as he pushes his own briefs down, leaving both of us bare.

My eyes accidentally flicker down to his c.ock, and I gulp when I notice how thick and big he is. This is supposed to get inside me; you know? Like, all the way in. How the fuck is that going to happen without tearing my flesh?

I'm just overreacting. All of this will be clouded by Louis and his kisses, I don't even know why I'm thinking about this right now.

Louis takes a small packet from the nightstand, and I watch as he rips it open with his teeth. Sucking in a deep breath, I watch him silently as he puts the condom on himself.

"You ready, baby?" He asks.

"Yes." I nod.

With a peck to my lips, he whispers, "It will hurt a little, so if you want me to stop, just tell me."

"I will." I assure him and myself.

Pressing his forehead against mine, and nose against my own, he tangles our fingers together and presses them to the bed before I feel him pushing inside me.

My jaw drops and my eyes screw shut at the significant pain that shoots through my body. Louis stays still for a few moments, probably letting me adjust to it, but fuck, I can't.

"You okay?" He asks with concern.

I keep my eyes shut as I swallow the lump in throat and manage to say, "Are you in?"

"Just the tip, baby." He answers. Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I swallow and nod again, encouraging him to go further. With a kiss to my cheek, he pushes into me, this time all the way in. I feel the tears spilling from the end of my eyes, yet I hold them.

The pain is great, yet it is somehow bearable and not greatly bad. Plus, Louis' kisses and soft murmurs of 'I love you' descends the pain much further. He lets go of my hand—which is good, I need something to hold onto—and holds my face as he presses his lips to mine.

"Can I move?" He asks.

Taking a deep breath, I hold onto his shoulders and nod. "Yes."

He keeps his lips on mine as he begins to pull back slowly, only to push back in the next second. His thrusts are steady, slow and gentle. Every thrust is followed by a simple 'I love you' from him and a kiss, and I can only reply to one thing.

The pain has greatly decreased, and the feeling is overwhelming. My fingers dig into his shoulder as I moan loudly when he hits deep into me. The sound of his low cursing, his hips connecting with mine and our heavy panting and moans are the only things that is filling the room.

He puts his lips on mine again, moving them against each other gently as he keeps thrusting into me, pushing in and pulling out. A thin layer of sweat covers both of our bodies now as he keeps moving.

"Oh my, Louis." I moan as I curl my fingers tightly in his hair and tug on it, earning a groan from him.

"Shit, baby. I'm too close." He pants, moving just a bit faster as his thrusts becomes sloppier.

I somehow don't want this to end. I want to freeze this moment and stay in it, just to cherish it and continue remembering us giving into each other completely with all that we have.

However, I just press my lips more firmly against his, filling the gaps and moving them delicately as he keeps thrusting in and out of me.

"I love you." I tell him, watching as he screws his eyes shut and drops his head to the crook of my neck. He pushes way too deep into me, making me moan loudly and causing him to still inside me, finally reaching his high.

Our heavy panting remains the only thing audible in the room, though I don't complain. A few seconds later, Louis wraps his arm around my waist as he places a kiss to my skin and says, "I fucking adore you."

A breathless laugh escapes my mouth as I grin and look at the side to face him. "How was it?" I ask.

"I should be the one asking you this." He grins.

The corner of my lips tug up in a smile as I say quietly, "It was perfect."

"I know you didn't cum, but I promise, next time you will." He assures me, pressing a kiss to my forehead as he pulls out of me and throws the condom in the trash nearby.

The emptiness that fills me suddenly is strange and awful, making me close my legs and press together from the ache and the soreness. I close my eyes as Louis lies next to me and wraps his arm around me.

"Are you tired?" He mumbles.

"Mmhmm," I hum, nodding my head. "Let's just take a nap, I can't walk anyway."

Louis chuckles lowly and says, "Alright."

I smile and let my body relax. I just gave him my all, truly this time. At first, I thought that I have given him all that I have but just now do I realise that my all is this; giving into him with my heart, mind and body.

Everything that happened was surrounded by love, and that is what matters the most. I can easily fight the world if I have Louis' love, and maybe that's my power.

I wasn't born with one, but I have been given the strongest power in life; love.

"I love you, Tallulah."

I fucking suck at writing sex scenes, but I hope you liked it! Don't forget to vote and comment, love you xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

83.3K 5.5K 43
The hardest thing in the world is taking a secret to the grave when you're dying to tell it to someone, especially if the boy you love is begging to...
104K 2.6K 20
After an intense shopping trip, Luke had forced me to go for a coffee after his 'gruelling experience'. "Come on Rosy, how many dresses does a girl n...
8.2K 1.1K 61
She is still healing from the death of her childhood friend. She can't let go of the past, she can't get her mind off it. So instead she lives for th...
875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...