C.A. Maximoff

By yourfangirl51255

Catherine Anne Maximoff was no regular enchanted. She had powers beyond what the normal person could comprehe... More

C.A. MAXIMOFF
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ANOTHER AHHH
So another quick update
...almost there i promise

Chapter 2

4.3K 53 7
By yourfangirl51255

CHAPTER 2

"Have more than you show. And speak less than you know."
William Shakespeare

Upon arriving, I was greeting my an Agent Maria Hill. I ignored what her basic ass was saying but I have to say... she's... pretty...
Pretty cool.. pretty cool

I crossed my arms and looked around. God, this place was huge and I was trapped here.
I felt so uncomfortable. I didn't know these people.
The only one that I was kind of aquatinted to was Natasha. Maybe also Steve but that was mostly me talking in Russian so it doesn't count.

Maria told me about the Avengers and the program around it.
Shocked they told me things but I guess they considered me more than just someone they captured.
She told me their names:
(I already knew Steve, Natasha, Stark and Thor's names)
Clint Barton (the hurt man who knew some Russian)
Bruce Banner (The Hulk).
It was nice to know the people I was stuck with.

Maria had to leave which left me with Natasha... again.
Not that I had enough of her already but I've already talk to her today.

"Tired of me already?"

Clearly, my distant for being left with her must have been evident.
"Maybe." I whisper under my breath.

I don't mean to be rude. I'm not exactly trying to be. But these people... they took me.
Yes, it's better than being in that HYDRA base but... it's almost another way of kidnapping.
I thought they were going to kill me on the ship based on how Strucker described them.
People who only look out for themselves and occasionally make sure the people are okay.

This isn't home. That base wasn't home.
I haven't had a home since Stark destroyed my city.

"You know we're not going to hurt you."

"How can I be so sure?"

"We're the good guys." She replied.

"Good and bad fluctuate very easily. One person can see good one way and another sees it as evil."

"I don't plan on hurting you. I told you that before."

"You're a spy." I told her, "spies lie all the time."

"I promise you, I'm being sincere." She stuck out her hand, "We can shake on it. I'll protect you here. You don't have to like me but I will stick up for you. Deal?"

I thought about it. Seemed reasonable. I nodded and shook her hand back.

"Good, now we can give you a room."

"A room? Don't you mean.. a cell?"

She shook her head, "no. You get a room."

I paused in my tracks. A room? Like a real room room? They still have extra rooms here? I don't have to go back to a cell?
I thought I was a prisoner?
Prisoners stay in cells...
"But... I'm a prisoner."

"So? I just promised to protect you. I'll make you as comfortable as possible."

What? That's so... weird.
She... she cares? The only people who've cared for me were Wanda and Pietro.
But Natasha... I don't know if I can trust her.. right now, she's been so nice to me. I knew better but this was different. It was like she was actually sincere and not bluffing.

"So... you don't... actually plan to hurt me?"

"Of course not. I just told you."

"So Catherine-"

I cut her off immediately, "don't call me Catherine. It's Cat or C.A...." I shook my head, "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't be correcting you... "

Truth be told, the only people I let call me Catherine alone, is Wanda and Pietro. Mostly Wanda but it's a name they use- no one else. Everyone else use Cat or C.A. Catherine (Or Catherine Anne) is too personal and has meaning to it they wouldn't understand.

"No, it's alright. Here, I'll show you to your room."

Natasha led me down hallway and hallway but she stopped in front of the lab. She walked in and I, not wanting to be alone and taken to a cage, follow behind.
One doctor was in there with a man lying down on the table. A machine seemed to be healing a wound he must have gotten while fighting the HYDRA soldiers... or maybe it was Pietro who caused it.
I stood by the door frame, with crossed arms but still intently listening.

Natasha walked over to the man, who when up close, I realized was Clint, "You sure he's going to be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together."

I chuckled softly to myself. 'Ah so this was the useless avenger.'

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum." The doctor replied. (Who I later found out is named Helen Cho)

"She's creating tissue." Bruce said

"If you brought him to my lab, the regeneration Cradle could do this in twenty minutes."

"Oh, he's flatlining." Tony joked, "Call it. Time?"

"No, no, no. I'm going to live forever! I'm gonna be made of plastic."

Oh how dumb he sounds. I like Clint already.

Stark held out a tray of drinks, handing one to Barton, "Here's your beverage."
Natasha picked one off the tray for herself

Helen laughed at Clint, "You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference."

"Well, I don't have a girlfriend."

'Neither do-..' I stopped mid thought and shook my head.

"That I can't fix." The doctor responded, almost immediately.
Natasha laughed at that comment, causing Barton to roll his eyes.
"This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are going to be left in the dust."

"Well, that is exactly the plan. And Helen, I expect to see you at the party on Saturday."

"Unlike you, I don't have a lot of time for parties." She hesitated for a moment before asking, "Will Thor be there?"

"You want to go because Thor is there?" I asked, stepping away from the wall, "he's a god, sure, but like... not everyone's type."

Everyone turned toward me, almost slightly startled by my presence.
No one said anything. It was quiet for awhile.
Damn... they really hated me... didn't they?
Oh god, I shouldn't have said anything!
I'm fucked... they'll take me to a cage now...

"just... forget I was here... continue on... I was going anyways."

"Who's letting you walk around by yourself?" Tony asked.

"Myself."

"She's not alone Tony. I was giving her a room."

"But isn't she..."

I rolled my eyes, " stuck here? You know, because I'm an 'enemy'."

"I apologize, little girl..." Tony paused, "you know... we could always get to know you better.."

"What?"

Tony pondered for a moment before turning to the other adults, "would it be wrong to invite a little girl to the party?"

A party? Stark wants to invite me, the girl they kidnapped... to a party?

I had nothing to say other than:
"I'm fourteen..."

Bruce thought about it, "Morally? I mean- it depends-"

"Good! Little Magician-"
My face scrunched in confusion as I tried to say what a terrible nickname that was but he continued.
Little Magician?
He must have read my file...
"We're throwing a party in 3 days. It'll give us a chance to know you better."

"Is that the best way to do that?"

He shrugged, "it's not interrogation."

"Ahh so you want to get to know the enemy!" I said in Russian. Natasha and Clint chuckled.
"I mean, I don't know..."

"We'll see you there." Clint added.

What? I'm going? What- I- huh?

I just nodded and Natasha led me out of the lab.
I was still uncomfortable with this idea.. I mean, I've never ever been to a party and they've all been nice...
I just don't know..

"You don't have to go if you don't want to.. if you don't like us."

"No.. no.. like a party? I've never been to one before."

"Never been to a party?

I shook my head, "no. HYDRA? No parties. Is it bad?"

"Of course not. You've been with stuck with HYDRA."

She stopped in front of a room and opened the door, "simplistic but nice room."
Natasha flicked the light on and let me wonder in.
It was much bigger than my cell and much... much cozier.
Was this paradise?
This was amazing!
"This will just be for now. Alright?"

"Simplistic? This is amazing!"
I rushed over to the bed and flopped right on it.
"Oh my god it's so soft."

Natasha cracked a smile, "I know~"

I waved my arms back and forth as if I was making a snow angel, "I could get use to this..."

"Sounds like someone is about to binge a Netflix series."

"What's Netflix?"

Natasha fake gasped which caused me the laugh quietly, "You don't know what Netflix is?"
I shook my head
"It's just a streaming service for tv and movies. Maybe the TV on your wall will have it."

"Oh... cool."

"And if you ever want to train or talk, you can come to me. I promise I won't hurt you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."
She paused, "Also, if you do want to go to the party, tell me, okay? I'm here for you while you're with us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 161 12
Tamara Maximoff was the oldest triplet out of Pietro and Wanda. After gaining their abilities from Hydra, the three had been locked up. One day the A...
1.2M 38.7K 29
"It's easier to do if my life is in danger. Here, throw it at me," I said, handing the knife to him. Y/n Maximoff is the youngest Maximoff triplet an...
681 27 13
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 a simple story where an attack on the royal family creates an everlasting bond between two 'lucky' teens post-aou | 2015 pi...
7.4K 591 6
Reagan Allen is a genius. She's also hot. Some of her friends have said she's Tony Stark if he were poor which is arguably the kindest thing anyone h...