Quotes :)

By Paigeey97

Just some quotes on love, life and that :) More

Quotes :)

48 1 1
By Paigeey97

Heeey, I'm kinda new to this and thought I'll give it ago :) Can I have your opinion on them please :) 

~ No one is perfect. So accept you will make mistakes and hurt people your close to.

~ Don't wish you could change the past when it won't come true.

~ Love is like music. Can be smooth and calm, but after a while heavy metal music will come and shake things up.

~ Sometimes the truth hurts more than a lie. But the truth is harder to say than a lie.

~ Somethings are better to be kept a secret, but some how people find out anyways. 

~ Goodbye can be the hardest thing to do, though holding on could hurt you more than letting go.

~ Being yourself is the best thing you could ever be.

~ Finding someone that accepts you for you, can be hard. Even if they are standing right in front of you.

-- I'll do some more tomorrow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 747 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
294K 6.7K 87
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
505K 984 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...