UNKNOWN

Galing kay pseudonius

Everyone... no! The world knows their existence. They successfully built a flag of significance in this rotte... Higit pa

DISCLAIMER
PROEM
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 - MIDNIGHT MEETING
CHAPTER 2 - UNHEARD VOICE
CHAPTER 3 - BLACK AND WHITE
CHAPTER 4 - ELKIUM XENOSSEA ONUS
CHAPTER 5 - FEEDBACK
CHAPTER 6 - EN EY
CHAPTER 7 - I SCREAM
CHAPTER 9 - RECONNECT

CHAPTER 8 - REHEARSALS

8 0 0
Galing kay pseudonius

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V.

"Shiro, stop eating chocolate with your left hand and play this game with me using both of your hands!" almost a shout, I said to the pale guy beside me.

"Heh? But Shiro is hungry."

"And look to the screen, you're almost winning without looking at the screen. Are you underestimating me? Tss!" I gritted my teeth as I rapidly push combo buttons on the console. My character is dying while Shiro's character have 99%. "And if you're hungry get a real food instead."

"Is Chanyeol-kun saying that chocolates are fake food? Shiro likes Chanyeol-kun, but Shiro doesn't like Chanyeol-kun badmouthing chocolates."

"Badmouthing?! How much do you love chocolate that you choose it over me? Over a human being? Oh?!" My character's HP was depeleted to zero. "I died. Aish!"

It's already nighttime when I look at the time on my phone. I stood up and searched for the switch of the lights. I found it and clicked a button. Baekhyun's power symbol of light glowed on the wall and the lights began turning on.

"Waaahhh! Mabushiii! Shiro's eyes hurt. The sun has finally entered Shiro's fortress, waaahhh--- itai!" I chopped his head using the sides of my hand.

"That's what you get for always staying in the dark." I picked up my things and prepared to leave. "I need to go now. We have rehearsals tomorrow so make sure to get a good night re---" I felt someone holding my shirt.

"Can Chanyeol-kun stay for a little longer?" he said with glistening eyes.

"But---"

"Onegai?"

"O-okay, but only until 8:30 p.m."

"Hai."

_____

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V.

"Hnnng!" It's five in the morning and all you can see is me stretching and yawning while going to the recording studio for today's rehearsals.

We all assumed that we'll be free for the week because of this sudden comeback but I guess not. But I think it's less stress than promoting here and there nonstop for a month.

"Wasseo? Early as usual," said the guy who came here first. Kyung Soo.

"What are you saying? If I know you've been here for the past thirty minutes vocalizing and rehearsing," I replied as I set up the mic and the headphones.

"Who's that?" We both looked at the door because we heard someone knocking.

"Open the door Kyung Soo-ah. I'll set up my mic."

I heard the door being opened, "A-annyeonghaseyo."

"Yoshiro?" D.O. said in a confused tone.

I looked back while picking up the wire of the mic that I'll use. "Heeeh? Aren't you early this time?" I teased.

"Shiro wants to work hard and join the other members."

I raised a brow, "Shiro?"

"Ah! So-sorry. Shiro--- ah, no," he cleared his throat. "I-I want to give my best and join the other members."

I looked at D.O., "Hear that? I hope that clears your confusion."

"Ah, sorry. I was just... not used to seeing other person here. Usually, for song rehearsals, Baekhyun, Chen and I are the only one he---"

Shiro tilted his head in confusion, I guess, and cut Kyung Soo's words, "D.O.-cchi forgot one."

What?

"Huh? Ah, you mean Lu---"

"Geumanhae," my voice quite high and loud. "You," I looked at Shiro and pointed the mic stand behind me, "Set up your mic."

We decided to take turns on recording samples for the main track. The first one to got here was D.O., so Shiro and I listened and monitored him in the control room. Then my turn. And lastly, Yoshiro.

As soon the music starts, I felt a tingling sensation at my nape. It's the same music but suddenly it felt different. When Shiro began moving his lips something flashed at the back of my mind.

🎶nae nargeun gitareul deureo haji mothan gobaegeul

hogeun gojipseuresamkin iyagireul

norae hana mandeun cheok jigeum malharyeo haeyo

geunyang deureoyo I'll sing for you🎶

For a split second, I thought I was floating in the darkness, out of nowhere. Shimmering glitters were all over the place. There's no air, but I can breathe.

I was in space.

Shiro closed his eyes and reached the chorus part of the song and I was in awe. His voice, it's undeniably amazing.

"Wooow..." D.O. exhaled.

In the midst of my daydream, a cracking sound ended it. D.O. held my right arm slightly shaking me. He pointed Shiro, ah no, he pointed the glass dividing the live and control room.

And it's slowly breaking.

"Shiro! Yoshiro!" I yelled and desperately called his name. But he's still singing. But why am I yelling? Is it because the glass is breaking or is it because of the fact that I'm scared? Scared and terrified of this guy.

Kyung Soo hurriedly pressed the button near me and spoke through the mic, "Yoshiro, stop!"

Yoshiro did stop. He opened his eyes and saw the cracked glass. His eyes widened as if he saw a ghost. He turned paler ever than before. His lips were trembling in shock. He covered his mouth with his hands and I saw a tear dropped on the corners of his eyes, "Go-gomenasai!" He then sprinted outside the recording studio crying.

"Tokisaki Yoshiro..." I said under my breath, "...who are you, really?"

_____

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V.

I heard the beeping sound of the door in our dormitory.

I quickly picked a cap and wore it. "Wait!" I shouted while struggling to put my left shoe hurrying to the door like an idiot. I reached the doorway but I was welcomed by a closing door. Ugh! So annoying. I went outside then slammed the door in my anger, "Didn't you hear me? I said wai---!"

"No, I didn't hear you," he said coldly while putting the remaining earphone on his right ear.

"Oh Se Hun!" I yelled. But this guy just turned around, tucked his hands on his pocket then walked away. "Ugh! Jjajeunga!"

I've got nothing to do so I just followed him until he got irritated too, "What are you doing?"

"Following you."

"I know and I can see that."

"Ahhh..." I said while hanging my mouth open "...you know... and you can see... good for you."

"Hyung! Are you really irritating me? Why are you following me? Your sched is at nine."

"Wow, now I'm irritating you? I should be the one who should feel irritated. And what if I want to come early? Got a problem with that."

"Early? Isn't it too early?" he let out a sigh then spoke in a soft voice, "Do whatever you want."

Sehun really changed a lot. He always barely made it in time with rehearsals but he's oddly an hour earlier lately. Kyung Soo once told me that he's dancing at the practice room on those times with a very loud music. Kyung Soo rarely describes what he sees with emotion but he said that Sehun's dance steps were full of force and passion... but lonely. That's why I want to talk with him and see him dance.

We reached the practice room but I think my real intention on tagging along with him failed. The volume of his music is too loud that I can hear it playing when we rode the van. And he just constantly gives this 'don't-talk-to-me' vibe. I'm also too afraid to start a conversation so maybe... next time?

He went near the mirror and sat, still listening to music and fidgeting with his phone. I guess, he doesn't want me to see him dancing. I have nothing to do so I got my guitar from its case and tuned it.

It was then when I picked something from my peripherals. I Sehun also noticed it and looked to the window glass of the room through the mirror. It was Shiro... crying. I stood up but realized that the reason I was here is because of Sehun. I feel bad leaving him alone.

"Go," the boy near the mirror said in a very soft voice. My legs were stiff. I don't know what to do. "What are you doing standing there? I said, go. I want to practice alone," he said without looking at me. It sounded like an excuse though but I think I need to check on Shiro first.

I said, "Sorry," in a very faint voice then left the room.

_____

I looked to pretty much everywhere but I can't find Shiro. All that's left were the cafeteria, En Ey, and the recording studio. Where did he go? And why is he crying?

I went to En Ey but didn't find him there so I headed to the recording studio and found Baekhyun standing in the control room.

"Baekhyun-ah... have you seen---"

"Chanyeol..." he looked me in the eyes. Eyes full of doubts and fear. "...neo, you also heard everything Mr. Lee and Yoshiro said that night, right? Do you..." he bit his lips "...do you really believe that? Do you really believe that Yoshiro? Do you really think he's human?"

What?! "What are you saying? Where did these questions come from?"

He didn't answer but just pointed to the cracked glass of the live room.

"You're saying he did that?"

He nodded yes, "When he sang."

I don't really believe what Baek said but it's also not impossible. "Well... breaking glasses with your voice aren't that rare. I saw a video where a girl breaks a wine glass for hitting high notes."

"You're right," he took a deep breath. "I'll look for D.O. and tell someone to fix that glass. You go find Yoshiro. He's crying." He then left the room.

_____

I went to the cafeteria but he's also not here. I sat to a chair nearby to take a break. I sighed and faced the ground.

"Chanyeolie? Wae yeogiseo? I believe your sched is at nine?" I looked up and saw Chen holding coffee.

"I'm looking for Shiro."

"I've seen him taking the stairs and even told him that he can use the elevator but he didn't respond," he took a sip then continued, "he's also covering his face."

"Where do you think he's going?"

"Molla. But he's going upstairs. Why? Did something happen?"

"Upstairs?" I think I know where Shiro went. "Gomawo."

_____

I opened the door in front of me and a cold breeze patted on my face and body. The coldness and humidity are just right to my preference. I inhaled deeply to savor this nice weather.

On the other end where the wind blows quite strong is a boy whose back is facing mine. His hair dances like silk thread following the direction of the gale. Opposed to the weather, I can guess that his eyes shed droplets of rain.

I walked closer to him and he noticed me, "Chanyeol-kun."

"Annyeong." I said in an upbeat voice then smiled. "Wah, the weather is so nice, right? Shiro?"

"Eh? Hm."

"I have never been here at the rooftop. This is a nice place you discovered."

"Chanyeol-kun."

"Wae?" I asked.

"Why are you not asking Shiro?"

"One of the things I don't like is being questioned for things I don't want to talk about."

He stopped sobbing.

"I won't ask you anything right now. But I want you to tell me about it someday. I know you wouldn't cry just because you broke the glass there at the live room. So, someday tell me... tell me why you're crying." I patted his head lightly.

"Hm," he nodded yes. "Chanyeol-kun."

"Wae?"

"Chanyeol-kun."

I asked again and smiled, "Waee?"

"Chanyeol-kun." This time I saw a smile from his face.

"Waeee?"

He giggled a little bit, "For some reasons, I want to say Chanyeol-kun's name."

I hang my left arm on his shoulder. He's really shorter than me. He's just past my waist, hahaha. "But I noticed you're using 'I' instead of your name. I guessed you must be scared to Baekhyun huh?" We laughed together. "But first, let's go back. We need to do some rehearsals."

"Yada," he refused. "Shiro's hair is messed up because of the wind."

"You really don't want looking unpleasant to others," I sighed. "Here," I removed the cap I'm wearing and put it to his head. "We don't have that much time to fix your hair so wear this for a while."

"Heh? Does Shiro look good?"

"Of course! You really look good wearing my cap. You know, I'll give that to you. You can have it."

"Hontou desu ka?" he can't stop smiling. I think he cheered up quite a bit. "Arigatou."

"No problem."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11K 350 47
Oh Sehun is an cold guy who fell in love on a unknown girl who he taught she was a normal person. As the months go by..He knew she isn't an ordinary...
7.4K 240 29
Being saved by a stanger, by then it was a turning page. The fact slapped me on my face. I felt like my world will dissapear soon. Everything I know...
32.4K 708 59
A Girl with past.. Two ever loving childhood bestfriends and Ten other guys..~~ Trying to sacrifice just for you.~ Two girls who helps you.. But who...
185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...