Night job or nightmare aphmau...

By Laurmaulovers

Aphmau got a night job to find out more about her nephew Andy's disappearance. But slowly the job drives her... More

Him
Night 1
100 views
Insanity
Hospital
Claire
Bonnie is andy
Old meets new
A note about me you dont have to read
Stress
Night 1
Whyyyyyyyyy
Home
You choose!
Votes are in
Night 2
Telling her new freinds
Group meeting
Truth and tears
Confrontation
Freed from their prison
Conclution
Note

Returned differently

1.7K 50 18
By Laurmaulovers

Aph's Pov
I woke up in a box. I looked at my arms to see I was in a suit. Fudge. But at least I'm with Andy. His mother may be dead but I will look after him and the rest of the animatronics. I looked out the box to see it was night. Bonnie came over to me and hugged me. All the other animatronics but foxy came over. Fosxy just looked sad. I went over to him and said its not your fault. Suddenly the clock struck 12 o'clock. Bonnie went to look who it was now and came running back to me.
"It's uncle Jin, it's uncle Jin!"
"Oh my god. He is an fudging idiot. Andy I'll go talk to him." I walked over and when I was beside his room I let out a high pitched laugh.
"Ha ha he he he he. Your friend is gone and will never come back. Don't come tomorrow or face an attack. One night we'll go easy the rest will be hard, you're not the only unlucky night guard. We are not your friends we are your foes, one night is down you have five more to go. Now I've informed you give it a rest, even your friend agreed its for the best.

How was ma Poem. I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 32.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
783K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
3.3K 95 16
Since nobody attempted to make Parent scenarios in Legends of Chima, I will be the first one to make this. The characters in this book are aged up m...
22.5K 604 8
Aphmau has taken the job as a night guard in FreddyFazbear's pizza place to avenge Andy, her sister's son, death. Travis is the only person she told...