My Little Human - Human My Li...

By MLP_musical_demon

Welcome to Equestria High, where the human versions of our beloved ponies attend. Join their adventures (and... More

Chapter 1: Pinkie Pie's Party pt. 1
Chapter 2: Pinkie Pie's Party pt. 2
Chapter 3: Twilight and Spike
Chapter 4: Twilight's First Detention pt. 1
Chapter 5: Twilight's First Detention pt. 2
Chapter 6: Sunset Shimmer and Twilight-----Friends?

Chapter 7: The Mane 7

2 0 0
By MLP_musical_demon

Ever since Sunset Shimmer joined us, we've been called the Mane 7. I even got Spike to agree to have another roommate. Before Spike, you knew that Applejack was my roommate. But now Applejack was rooming with the fashionista, Rarity. She must be ecstatic about that. Everypony wishes to either room with Pinkie Pie or Rarity. They were the most popular. In our dorm, Sunset Shimmer couldn't stop saying that Spike was a little cutie pie. Spike, I'm sure, didn't like it one bit. Sunset Shimmer quickly apologised but still thought Spike was cute. "How about you two go out?" I suggested. Sunset Shimmer shook her head. "No thanks." She said, "It's just a little crush. I'll get over it." "If you don't, I'm your matchmaker!" "Shut up!" She said with a laugh. She nudged me friendily. Spike just watched in great dismay. He didn't know what the heck was going on. I said I'll explain later. And I did.

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
177K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 62.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
91.8K 819 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...