The grown up ~ Book I

IzzyMayJade tarafından

So I decided to write this story 'cause I wasn't really happy about how NCIS ended with Tony, Ziva and Tali... Daha Fazla

Why
Prologue
Chap1
Chap2
Chap4
Chap5
Chap6
Chap7
Chap8
Chap9
Chap10
Chap11
Book II

Chap3

565 16 0
IzzyMayJade tarafından

The phone rang and the boss answered it. "Special Agent Timothy McGee!"
After half a minute he hung up and shouted "grab your gear!"
He remembered Tali's driving skills and said "Tali drives, we'll meet there, 77 Hudson street (I dunno if that street exists)
Quite happy to be allowed to drive Tali walked to the elevator cheerily. Her new colleagues waited for a second before they said "she is so gonna mess up at the crime scene" hoping for her to leave soon.
The ride to the crime scene was terribly awful, seeing as both agents almost threw up their breakfast. That reminded Tali of something her aunt Abby had told her about. The first ride, her uncle Tim and her father had together with her mother. Abby had described it as a funny thing to see that her and her mother had so much in common with their driving style.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
3.7K 128 13
Sequel to the first book, you have to read it to understand this one! Tali and Gibbs are flying to Israel because Tony was shown injured on TV after...
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.9K 158 11
The another AU about our favorite couple in riverdale