My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 7

563 8 2
By noahhh_

IMPORTANT : IF YOU SEE AMARI AND YOU KNOW BRIELLE'S BOYFRIEND AS DANIEL , I CHANGED IT . So Amari Is Brielle's Boyfriend .

____________________________

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

After Leaving The Office , Malik Brought Omarie And I To Nick's House Then He Went Somewhere . Probably To A Hoe . Brielle Went Somewhere With Akoye , Shame On Her . If She Want Him , She Want Him .

Omarie And I Were Going To Baby Sit Monroe And Morrocan For Nick And Mariah While They Go Out For The Day .

I Was Lowkey Hype As Hell ! Im Going To Be In His House ! And Everyone Said I Wouldn't Meet Him ! Im Gon Make A Keek , Instagram  Video , Everything . I'm Going To Be In His House .

Damn , The Perks Of Dating Someone Signed To His Record Label .

" Hey Omarie Baby ! You Brought Your Girlfriend ? " Mariah Opened The Door And Greeted Us Instantly . I Started Cheesing And Jumping A Little .

" Hey Mariah " He Kissed Her Cheek . I Followed Behind Him And Did The Same .

" Ooh A Pretty One " Mariah Said And I Blushed " This One Going To Last ? "

Omarie Held My Waist " Im Planning On It "

" Okay ! " They High Fived " Omarie Baby You Know The Deal . This Your Second Home ! Just Watch Out For Smudging The Glass Things . You Know Nick Neat Freak Ass "

" Nick's What ? " Nick Said Walking Down The Steps .

I Giggled . I Love Their Relationship .

I Got Really Excited Once He Reached The Bottom Of The Stairs . I Was Cheesing And Jumping Around . They Started Laughing At Me . I Can't Help It !

" Arielle You're Back ! So You Didn't Dump Him Yet " He Came And Gave Me A Hug . I Giggled A Little And Went Crazy .

I Finally Spoke " Omarie Take A Picture Of Us Hugging "

He Laughed Before Pulling Out His Phone And Taking A Picture . I Went To Mariah And Asked Her To Do The Same Thing .

" Baby Where Are The Kids ? " Mariah Asked Nick . I Watched Them Go Get The Twins . I Swear Their Relationship Is Amazing .

" Oma-weeeee ! " Monroe Exclaimed And Ran To Him . I Smiled At Them .

Morrocan Was Just Walking Towards Him . He Saw Me And Came Towards My Leg . He Hugged It And I Picked Him Up . He Hugged Me . Awww . He's So Adorable .

After Putting Him Down , I Saw Monroe Behind Her Parents Like She Was Afraid Of Me .

" Morrocan A Lil Player Like His Daddy " Nick Popped His Collar .

I Laughed As He Went To Mariah And Asked Her To Fix It For Him . Oh My Gosh . I Love Their Relationship . Im Jealous .

" Monroe Is A Little Afraid Though . She's Shy . But She'll Love You I Promise " Mariah Told Me .

I Nodded As I Took Out My Phone And Went On Keek .

" Heyy . Guess Where I Am ! " I Exclaimed " Att Nick Cannon's Housee ! And Y'all Said I Wouldn't Meet Him ! Im In His Housee Nikkaaasss " Nick And Mariah Gave Me I Look " Not Supposed To Be Cusing . But Look At Them ! Getting Dressed And Stuff " I Pointed The Camera To Them " And Look At Roc And Roe " I Pointed It To The Twins " Im In His Houseee ! Okay . Bye " I Shut It Off And Posted . They Laughed At Me " What ? "

" Okay Bye " Nick Repeated .

" That's How I Sign Out " I Said .

" It's True " Omarie Said And They Laughed Again .

" Okay Baby , We Gotta Go " Nick Said To Mariah .

" Okay Okay " Mariah Ran To The Twins " I Love You . Be Good " She Kissed Their Forheads .

" Ion Needa Kiss Them They'll Be Aight " Nick Said . I Giggled . His Wack Ass .

" Your Wack Behind . You Saying Bye Or Not ? " Mariah Asked .

He Went To The Twins And Kissed Their Forheads .

" Alright Babe , We Good . Thank You Omarie And Arielle " Nick Said .

Mariah Kissed Us Again " Omarie You Know The Deal "

" Mariah Let's Go ! " Nick Exclaimed .

" Alright Alright " She Ran Back To The Twins " Mommy And Daddy Love You Okay ? "

" Babe ! "

I Watched Them Leave Before Collapsing On The Couch . Morrocan Crawled Over To Me And I Sat Him In My Lap .

" Milk " He Said .

" You Want Milk ? " I Asked . He Nodded . " You Want To Come To The Kitchen ? " He Nodded Again .

" Babe ! " I Shouted .

" The Bottles Are In The Fridge ! Heat Em Up ! "

I Did As He Said And Gave Him His Bottle . They Three . Are They Still Supposed To Drink From Here ?

I Went Back To The Living Room , Morrocan Following , And Saw Omarie Playing With Monroe . It Was Adorable .

I Sat Next To Him And Roe Stared At Me .

" Monroe " She Looked At Omarie " Say Hi " Omarie Continued .

" Hi " She Said Quickly .

" Roe , This Is My Girlfriend Arielle " Omarie Said And I Waved At Her . She Smiled A Little .

" This Is My Baby Girl " He Kissed Her Forhead " Right Roe ? " Monroe Nodded And Laid On His Chest .

I Just Sat Back And Watched Them . It Was Soo Cute . Monroe Sat On His Lap And He Was Tickling Her . She Was Laughing Hysterically . It Was So Adorable.

Morrocan Was Playing With Some Toy On The Floor And I Guess Monroe Saw Because She Started Getting Off The Couch To Go With Him .

I Stood Up And Walked Around The Living Room . It Was Really Big And Nice . They Had Their Awards Displayed In Different Parts Of The Room And Pictures Of Them All Over . I Smiled At All Of Them . They Were So Cute . I Kept Looking 'Till I Came Across All Of Nick's Old Films . Drumline, Love Don't Cost A Thing, Roll Bounce, The Nick Cannon Show, Wild'N Out, All That, Mr. Showbiz, And Tons Of Other Films Lined Up In A Case.

I Sat Next To Omarie And He Put His Arm Around Me .

" You Good Bae ? " He Asked Me .

I Watched The Twins . It Made Me Want Some. " Yeah Just Thinking "

" The Kid ? "

I Nodded " Yeah . As Much As I Aint Want It , I'm Kinda Disappointed "

He Agreed " Yeah . I Was Thinkin Bout That Too . But We Aint Ready Babe "

" I Know , I Know . I Probably Woulda Been Crying If I Was Though "

" You Probably Woulda Been Happy . Its Just Our Parents. Basically All The People Around Us "

I Had To Think A Little . It Would Be Nice To Have A Little Me Running Around The House . " Maybe . I Guess I Was Just Scared Of What My Mom And Dad Woulda Done "

" It Woulda Been Nice . Seeing A Lil Me Run Around "

" No . A Lil ME " I Put Emphasis On The Word " Me "

" Wrong " He Said Bluntly .

I Laughed At Him And Looked Over At The Twins . Morrocan Looked Like He'd Be Really Protective Over Roe . I Think He Was Older Than Her By Like 7 Minutes .

It Would Be Nice , Having Kids . I Know Damn Well Our Kids Woulda Came Out Sexy As Hell .

*

*

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

I Wanted To Go See Mariah And The Twins Before They Left , But Akoye Wanted To Take Me Out . It Wasn't Like A Once In A Life Time Chance , So I Went With Him .

" So Arielle Ain't Having Omarie Baby " He Said Putting His Arm Around My Waist .

I Took It Off " Yeah "

" Why You Always Acting Like You Dont Want To Be With Me Brielle ? "

" Cause I Don't " I Lied .

" But In That Elevatorr " He Pulled Me Close As We Walked .

" In That Elevator Nothing "

" Brielle , Just Go Out With Me "

I Sighed " No . Im With Amari "

" You Don't Like Him If You Was Kissing Me Like - "

I Cut Him Off " Akoye . Shut Up "

" Because I'm Right . But Imma Give You Some Time Though " He Continued .

I Rolled My Eyes And Kept Walking . He Was Dragging Me To The Aavolon Sports Field , But I Didn't Want Amari To See Me . Since He Lives Like Right Around The Corner From It .

I Don't Even Want To Be Amari Anymore . He Just … Ugh . I Don't Know When And How To Do It Though . I Just Need To Get My Life Together Cause There's Akoye And Tony . Then I Find Myself Thinking About Jevaughn .

We Finally Reached And The Place Was Fiilledd With Boys . I Barely Saw Any Girls . Probably Like 6 , Not Including Me .

Akoye Dragged Me Along To The Girls Like I Wanted To Meet Them . I Did Recognize 3 Of Them Though .

" Hey Girls " He Hugged Each Of Them .

" Hii Akoyee " They Sang In Unison . Except One Of Them . Eww . No .

" This , Is My Friend Brielle " He Placed His Hand On My Back . " Brielle , This Is Kaitlin , Destiny , Aaliyah , Amanda , Jalise ( Jah - Leese ) , And Infinity " Destiny And Infinity Looked Familiar And I Already Knew Who Kaitlin Was .

I Just Waved At Them Cause I Didn't Really Care .

" Ohh So This Is Brielle " A Couple Or Them Said . Fuck Is That Supposed To Mean ?

I Ignored Them " Where's Jevaughn ? "

" He's Over Theree " Amanda Said And Pointed .

" Thankss " I Said And Grabbed Akoye By His Shirt " What They Meant ' Oh This Is Brielle ' ? "

He Shrugged " Ask Them "

I Rolled My Eyes And Was About To Speak When A Whole Bunch Of Guys Started Calling Akoye's Name . I Sighed As He Pulled Me Over To Them .

" Yo , Yo , Yo , Waddup , Yo , Wassup , Yo " Is All I Heard As They Dapped Each Other Up .

" Brielle Why You Acting All Shy ? " Jevaughn Said And Gave Me A Hug .

" Ayoo . Wass Your Name ? " One Of The Others Asked .

" Brielle " I Said . Obviously . Jevaughn Just Said That .

They Nodded And I Just Stood There Awkwardly As They Talked . I Didn't Want To Go To The Girls , Cause They Ain't Nobody Special To Me . We Ain't Even Friends .

" So " Jevaughn Pulled Me Away From The Boys And Put His Arm Around My Shoulder .

" So " I Replied Nonchalantly While Looking At My Nails .

" You Play Way Too Much Games , Brielle "

" Why Everyone Say That ? No I Do Not "

" So I Can't Get Your Number ? "

I Laughed A Little Because I Was About To Change The Subject " You Gon Try Out For Basketball At Wilson Tomorrow ? "

He Smacked His Lips " Don't Go Changing The Subject , But Yeah . I'm Tryna Play Football Too Though "

" Are You Any Good ? " I Asked .

" At What ? Football Or Basketball ? "

" Basketball " I Shrugged .

" Lets Go Then "

" What , You Want Me Play With You ? "

" You Want To Know If Im Good Right ? "

" I Can Watch You Play "

" Noo . You Gon Come Get That Ass Beat "

" Okay Then . Lets Go " I Put My Hair Up " Go Get A Ball "

He Went To Get A Ball And I Gave Akoye My Bag To Hold Onto . He Asked Why , But I Didn't Say Anything Because He Was Going To Ruin It .

" My Ball " I Called .

*

*

*

*

∞ Still Brielle's P.O.V ∞

" Well Damn . I Aint Know You Could Play Like That " Jevaughn Said As We Sat On A Bench .

" You Just Suck "

" Did You See Them 3-Pointers Though ? "

" Shut Up ! You Know I Can't Make Those With My Short Ass "

" You Know Your Height Dont Matter . Come , Lemme Show You "

We Both Stood Up And He Passed Me The Ball . I Dribbled It As We Walked Back To The Court . The Others Were Still There , Probably Talking Shit , But I Didn't Really Care .

" Okay " He Said Once We Got To The Court " Show Me Your 3 Pointer "

" You've Seen It Though "

" I Gotta See What You Needa Work On "

" Fine Jevaughn " I Dribbled The Ball A Little Before Shooting . I Missed Of Course And He Laughed . I Smacked My Lips .

" Alright " He Walked Over To Me " You Needa Extend Your Arm A Little " He Stood Behind Me And Adjusted My Arms .

" Im Good ? " I Asked .

" Yeah " He Was Holding Onto Me " Shoot Like … This " We Made The Basket And It Was Nothing But Net .

" Yaay ! " I Clapped And Tried To Make Another Shot . I Missed And Huffed .

" Come . Lemme Show You Again " He Stood Behind Me And Adjusted My Arms Again " Like , This " We Shot And Made It .

" Okay , Fix My Arms Again " I Said Once I Got The Ball . He Did As I Asked . " Okay Now Move " I Shot The Ball And Made The Basket .

" Try By Yourself Now " Jevaughn Said Tossing Me The Ball .

I Dribbled It A Little Before Putting My Arms The Way He Did And Making The Basket .

" Yaay ! " I Exclaimed And Clapped My Hands .

" Can I Have A Kiss For Helping You ? " Jevaughn Asked .

" A Hug " I Said And He Took It " Lets Go To The Others "

We Walked Over There And Everyone Instantly Got Quiet . Fuck They Got Quiet For ? Talking Shit Like I Know Them , And I KNOW I Aint Do Nothing To Akoye .

" Fuck Y'all Got So Quiet For ? " Jevaughn Asked And I Nodded In Agreement .

Kaitlin Was Just Staring At Me , Like She Was Mad Or Something . If She Want Jevaughn , She Could Have Him . At This Point , I Really Don't Care .

The Other Boys Got Up Off The Benches And I Guess Went To Play . Jevaughn Left Too , Leaving Me With The Girls .

They Gave Each Other Looks , Except One . Jalise I Think Her Name Was . Amanda , Destiny , Kaitlin , Infinity , And Aaliyah Looked Like They Was About To Get Up , But I Stopped Them .

" Why The Fuck Y'all Keep Looking At Me Like That . We Just Met TODAY . I Dont Know Whaat That Shit Is About , But You Gon Have To Stop . I Don't Fucking Know Y'all . We're Not Friends "

Kaitlin Looked At Me " No One Was Looking At You "

" I Saw You Looking At Me Some Typa Wat . I KNOW You Was Talking Shit , But It Don't Even Matter No More . Just Don't Fucking Look At Me Like That . I Dont Like It "

She Rolled Her Eyes And Scoffed Before Walking Away . I Let Her And The Rest Followed Her . That Left Me And Jalise .

" You Not Go Follow Your Master ? " I Asked Her .

" Now Imma Give You Props And Respect You For Being Real , But Don't Try That Shit With Me . She Aint My Fucking Master . I Dont Even Like Her . She Know It Too "

I Thought A Little . I Wasnt About To Be Rude So I Answered Nicely " Why Not ? And Why You Be With Them ? "

" Cause My Boyfriend Play Here And I Like Talking To Infinity . She Be Acting Like Something Though "

I Nodded " Why She Was Looking At Me Like That ? "

" Cause Koye Finally Getting Over Her " Jalise Fiddled With Her Nails .

" Huh ? What You Mean ? "

" They Went Out And Broke Up , But Koye Still Had Feelings For Her . So He Told Her , But She Wanted To Act Like A Little Bitch And Play Hard To Get . Now Koye Getting Over Her . He Like You , So She Mad "

" Really ? " I Asked .

" Yeah . Koye Was Over Here All Jealous That You Was Playing Ball With Jevaughn And Shit Then Kaitlin Kept Saying Why He Like You Anyways . She's Mad . She's Hating . She Like Jevaughn Too . Im Just The Only One That Know " I Nodded " You Know , I Think Imma Like You . If You Come Here All The Time "

I Nodded Again " I Guess I Could Say The Same "

*

*

*

∞ Back At Home

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

" We're Bound To Tell Them Sometime ! " I Heard From My Mother .

" You Never Fucking Listen ! " I Heard From My Father .

Sheesh . They're Fighting Again .

*

*

*

─────────────────────────

I Don't Like This Chapter Either . I Need To Work Harder .

Buut , Have Y'all Heard Drake New Album ? I Love It . Basically All The Songs Are My Favorite Except Started From The Bottom & Hold On We're Going Home . They Got Old And Annoying .

Worst Behavior Thouu . Im Listening To It Right Now 

Ooh And Catch Wonder Broz On 106 & Park Tonight . My Babies Madee For T.V .

Alsooo Happy Birthday To Omarie ♥ His Sessy Asssss .

Im Updating Soon ! Stay Awesome .

─ Love Noahh ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 2 43
A prequel of that thing i did, it seems that i still have nothing to do. It talks about the very first encounter into that alternate world. As for th...
9.2K 177 20
Me:Really? Tool:I'm sorry babe,I really am Me:We just got married,and you cheat on me.... Tool:I know...Sorry,but I love you. Me:Shut the fuck up,Fuc...
18.7K 656 26
read the first book before this one. You will be highly confused so just do it. you're friends and boyfriend have forgotten who you are and you are i...
21.6K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...