Summoner: Origins - Book 0

By TaranMatharu

Arcturus is just an orphaned stableboy, when he discovers he has the ability to summon demons from another wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
THE OUTCAST is out now!
Summoner: The Novice Is Out Now!
Help Make Summoner a Success Story
The Inquisition, Book 2 - Cover Reveal!
Read an Exclusive Preview of The Inquisition!
The Inquisition Giveaway!
The Inquisition is out TODAY!
The Battlemage - Cover Reveal and FOURTH Summoner Book!
Coming to the USA!
Summoner is coming on the FierceReads BookTour!
The Battlemage Giveaway!

New York Times Bestseller!

4.3K 127 47
By TaranMatharu

I am pleased to announce that Summoner: The Inquisition is officially a New York Times bestseller!

It's at #2 for YA ebook and #3 for YA hardback! You can check it yourself online (May 22nd to 29th), or have a look at the picture above ^_^.

This is a dream come true for me and I have you to thank for it. Thank you SO much to everyone who preordered or bought a copy, you have made all of this possible.

I am so, so grateful.

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

All the best,

Taran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 2.7K 78
| 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 • 𝗔𝗺𝗯𝘆𝘀 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟮 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 | ONE RUN-AWAY PRINCE Prince Aster Jacques will one day rule the Q...
13.3K 876 36
{WATTYS 2023 WINNER} [Updates Every Monday & Friday] • Book 1 of the Daegelus series • While hunting for his missing friend, Elijah stumbles upon a f...
20.8K 1.3K 64
‹ ‹ Featured in Wattpad Superhero! › › Lena can see little visions through glass surfaces - but she is not the only one of her kind. In the City of L...
578 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...