STAR BLOSSOM | JUNGKOOK [HIAT...

Par JeonSaeHyun

❝Remember how you told me that you wanted to find the most beautiful moment in life?❞ ❝I'll help you with tha... Plus

N O T E
C H A R A C T E R S
P R O L O G U E
「001」
「002」
「003」
「004」
「005」
「006」
「007」
「008」
「009」
「010」
「011」
「012」
「013」
「014」
「015」
「016」
「017」
「018」
「020」
「021」
「022」
「023」
「024」
「025」
「026」
「027」
「028」
「029」
「030」
「031」
「032」
「033」
「034」
「035」
「036」
「037」
「038」
「039」
「040」
「041」
「042」
「043」
「044」
「045」
「046」
「047」
「048」
「049」
「050」
「051」
「052」
「053」
「UPDATE」

「019」

6.6K 285 91
Par JeonSaeHyun

0 1 9

DO YOU

══════↯══════

I walk into the gymnasium with Jungkook behind me. Mr. Song has set up archery equipment along the floor. He placed the large targets a good three meters away from the shooting area. Three meters is good for practice in my opinion.

I sit on a nearby bench and await Mr. Song's announcement. Jungkook sits next to me. It's hard to believe that after all this time I'm friends with an idol. I take a good look at Jungkook. He's staring off into the distance watching the other students help Mr. Song set up. He's a very good looking guy. His eyes, his nose, his hair, everything. I can't look at his lips without remembering what happened last time. I shake my head to shake off the feeling. Somehow I feel glad he stole my first kiss. Oh god what am I thinking!? My heart starts beating very fast. This is not a good sign.

"Is something wrong Yoonbyul? Is your heart rejecting your body again!?" asked Jungkook who jumped with concern.

I wave my hands, "No, no, I'm-"

He grabs my wrist, "We should take you to the nurse's office to make sure."

My heart starts beating more when Jungkook grabbed my wrist. I can feel it about to burst. Hanbyul, please control your heart for me. My heart starts to relax and slow down.

"See, I'm fine Jungkook," I said as I pulled his hand off my wrist.

It's awkward all over again. Mr. Song calls the class to sit in front him. What good timing. A good time to escape this awkward atmosphere.

"Okay students, gather around in front of me," said Mr. Song as he uses his arms to gesture us to sit closer. "As I've said last class, we'll be starting the archery unit today. There will be a lot of listening that has to be involved during this unit. If you do not listen, accidents may occur."

The class suddenly grew quiet and started listening. Mr. Song hands all of us an archery handout.

"I will be splitting you all into groups of three or four. You may choose your own group, but I may move some people depending on if other groups don't have enough people," notified Mr. Song. "Once you form your group, choose a shooting area, but do not touch any of the equipment until instructed."

I look at Jungkook and he nods, showing me that we'll be in the same group. Just before Jungkook and I could choose a shooting area, a bunch of girls began to swarm around him like bees.

"Oppa! Would you like to join our group!?" asked a girl.

"You should join my group!" insisted another girl.

"Sorry you guys, I'm already part of a group," Jungkook replied while rubbing the back of his head.

The girls walk away, but were determined to be a part of his group next time.

"We need at least one more person to be a part of our group," I said as I walk towards the shooting area near the end of the gym, "We could've let one of those girls join our group."

"No, I don't want them to join us," responded Jungkook.

"Why? They are your fans after all? Do you not like interacting with them?"

"I like it a lot, but not right now. I don't want someone in my group who only sees me as an idol, you know? I like it when it's someone like you, you're a true friend. I trust you."

My heart starts beating very fast from Jungkook's sudden compliment. I quickly turn away to avoid eye contact.  He's just an idol who's your friend Yoonbyul, he's your only friend besides the rest of his hyungs. There I go again just talking to myself.

I take a quick look around at the other groups of students. There they are, with their branded athletic clothing. Like I said, fashion will soon be passion. All of these people wearing the trends, it's their passion to do that. There's nothing else they could possibly do. They're all just trying to fit in. Just wear what you want how you want to, that's swag, that's it. That's what I do, I wear what ever makes me comfortable.

If you follow the trends that's good. If you're totally different that's good. This is what society is like. I'm the type of person who's totally different, but it's good to be original. Just you yourself is good, originally everything from the beginning. There is nothing right or wrong, just that various things are different. Just do you. Do the fuck you want.

Once again I'm ranting on how these rich kids only know how to judge others. I'm not saying they're all bad, but who am I kidding? After what I've experienced here, all of these rich kids gave poor first impressions. These people who clamour for respect with their own mouths. Even they don't know the misjudgements of those words. Freedom and self-indulgence, they're obviously different.  

What do those guys know about you, your dreams, your hobbies, can they understand? No one will understand me. With a past like mine, there's no chance to a perfect life, right? Even if you're not perfect, you're limited edition. Might as well forget all of those haters. I'll just live my life the way it has become. I won't let those rich cocky kids affect me once again.

━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook and I are in a group of two. Mr. Song walks over to us to tell us he'll be moving one person to our group to make it a group three. Mr. Song leaves and Jungkook and I look at each other wondering who it might be. There, in the distance, walking towards where we were was Mr. Song with Go Haneul. You've got to be kidding me right? Jungkook places his arm around my shoulder to move me behind him again.

"Jungkook and Yoonbyul, I'm placing Haneul into your group," said Mr. Song before walking away to start archery.

I look at Jungkook. He has a dark glare in the corner of his eye, with a smirk growing on his face.

"Can't believe I'm stuck with you two. An idol and a commoner," scoffed Haneul.

"You think we wanted to be with you?" asked Jungkook.

"What the fuck you want?" Haneul rolls his eyes, "Why did Mr. Song even put me in a group with useless people? I should be in a group with people full of wits."

"Because you're a reject from the previous group. If you're calling us useless, maybe the reason why you're in this group is that you're useless too," I said as I crossed my arms. "If you look less at wits, there are a lot of things that change."

"Ugh, as I've said before, stop saying things like that so you'd sound like a hero," huffed Haneul.

"Everyone is born as a hero, there's no need to sound like a hero. You were born as a hero too, why are you trying to become a slave?"

"That doesn't even make any sense," said Haneul. He was about to stutter.

"Oh, it does make sense. It's just that you don't understand because you become an idiot as soon as you're tied down there. Down at the bottom of the hierarchy, you're the lowest of the low. You're just like a slave," added Jungkook with a smirk.

"You two are so annoying," stressed Haneul who looked away.

Mr. Song talks to the class once again. He teaches us how to hold the bow properly and how to nock the arrow. He explains to us that after we shoot for some time that he'll stop us so that we can go grab the arrows on the targets. Mr. Song blows the whistle and lets us start.

Jungkook grabs me a bow. Good thing these bows are exactly like the ones I've used to practice before. Archery was a great stress reliever for me. With each pull and shot of the arrow, it helped me realize that I had potential in one thing.

"Can I go first?" asked Jungkook, "I'm really excited to try."

"Of course."

"Whatever," said Haneul. He was clutching onto his bow with his arms crossed. 

I give a slight look of disgust towards Haneul when he wasn't looking. Jungkook loads his bow with an arrow and pulls back on the string.

"You got eight points! Good job!" I pat Jungkook on the back.

"Really!? It's my first time doing archery," mentioned Jungkook as he grew a bit shy.

"Eight is a great number for someone who's doing archery for the first time."

Jungkook really is good at everything he does, isn't he? I smile before realizing that Haneul was still there.

"You guys talk too much. I'm going next," said Haneul as he raised his bow and shot his first arrow. He got a nine. "Ha, top that."

I look at Jungkook and he seemed a bit disappointed that Haneul got one point more than him.

"Yoonbyul, it's finally time to show your skills in archery," Jungkook smiled with his bunny smile.

I nod, this time I will avenge for Jungkook.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
302K 13.4K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
437K 9.1K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
105K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...