Fan of a Fan (A Chris Brown S...

By aameliawrites

Madison has never been confident. Known as the "smart, fat girl" in high school she went on to do great thing... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part Two)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Chapter 17 (Part 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)
For all those asking...

Chapter 45

3.8K 132 14
By aameliawrites

Madi's POV

We arrived at the venue for the party. To say it was beautiful was an understatement. Outside was gorgeous, so was . The dance floor was wide and the tables were set up nicely. Chris escorted us to our table, the girls and I sat down while he went over to greet everyone.

Mama J wasn't kidding when she said she wanted everyone to be there. More than half of Chris's family was present, along with Ty, Mijo, Austin, Trell, Heather, and Honey. Heather and Honey were with the guys looking bored as hell, so Kaya waved them over.

"Heavie!" Kaya squealed as they hugged. She released her and looked over at Honey. "Honey iced tea!" She laughed pulling her into a hug. "Ok, you bitches can act like you don't see us sitting here." Mel mumbled. "What the fuck ever rude ass. I was getting to you." Heather said rolling her eyes. They can't be nice to each other even it killed them. They secretly loved each other, but they didn't want it to be known. "Oh, guys. This is Chris's sister Lytrell. Lytrell these are my ratchet friends Honey and Heather." I said introducing them. Lytrell giggled and waved, "Nice to meet you girls." We all greeted each other and engaged in conversation about random shit before Mama J came over to the table with her "friend."

"Terry, this is Madison. My daughter in law." She smiled and winked at me. I giggled and took his hand. "Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. "The pleasure is all mine." He said. "These are my friends. Melissa, Ashley, Mikaya, Heather, and Honey." "Nice to meet you girls." "You too." They smiled. "Chris! Let me talk to your for a second." Terry called out. "Excuse me, ladies." He said before walking off. Chris and Terry made it out the building. My eyes wandered around the room to see Ty shaking his head at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he waved me over. "Be right back." I said getting up from my seat.

"Micheal." I said mugging him. "Oh damn Madi, you mad at me?" He asked. "What you think?" I said rolling my eyes at him. "Look Kaya knows I'm sorry for what I did. She don't want nothing to do with me-" "I don't blame her." I mumbled. "Can I finish?" "Mhm." "Look, I was just wondering if you could just get her to talk to me." "What the hell did you guys do the other day when you came and got her?" I asked. "Man I was trying to talk to her, but all she did was play on her phone and be stubborn." He said kissing his teeth. I giggled. "Sounds like Kaya. But whatever, I'll see what I can do Mikey." I said smacking his cheek gently.

I was walking back to my seat when I heard my name. "Madison!" Chris called out. I walked toward him and he grabbed my waist. "What's up?" "I want you to meet some more of my family." He smiled. "Yay, because I'm so good at it so why not." I said sarcastically. He chuckled. "Just come on."

"Auntie Christine, this is Madison. Madison this is my aunt Christine." Chris said. "Hi, nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. "How are you sweetheart? I've heard so much about you." She said smiling wide at me. "You're hair is so pretty? Is it all yours?" "Yes." I giggled. "Auntie!" Chris whined. "I'm sorry." She mumbled and walked away. "Great meeting you, sweetheart!" She yelled. "You too!" I laughed. Chris shook his head and took my hand again, pulling me over to a group of guys. They were laughing and drinking, basically having a good time.

"What's good Madison? I haven't seen you in a minute." Aaron said pulling me into a hug. "I know, I've been busy. You should come to Miami tho. Come see me." I smiled. "I just might take you up on that." He laughed. "You know Aaron, but I want you to meet Keeis and Robb. These niggas are always higher than Wiz Khalifa on Snoop Dogg's tour bus." Chris laughed. "Nice to meet you guys." I giggled. "You too." they smiled. "Is that your sister in the pink?" Robb asked looking directly at a laughing . "No, that's one of my bestfriends." I replied. "Hm, step into my office, Madison." He smirked. Chris shook his head and Robb put arm around my shoulder and we walked over to the dessert table.

"Your friend got a man?" "Why don't you go over there and ask her?" I smiled. "Madison! We family now! Help your cousin out." He smirked. "I just met you!" I laughed. He kissed his teeth. "That don't mean shit. Just tell her I said what's up, aiight?" "Mhm." I mumbled walking away.

"Babe, there's one more person I want you to meet." Chris said pulling me into another direction. "Who?" "You'll see." He said kissing me cheek. We approached Terry talking to another man. His back was turned so I couldn't see who he was. "Madison, I want to meet my dad. Dad, this is my girlfriend Madison." "Nice to meet you, Mr. Brown." I said shaking his hand. "Pleasure's all mine. I'm glad to meet you, so now Chris can shut up about you." I giggled and looked at Chris. "Aww, you must love me." I said pinching his cheek. "Ugh." He said pushing my hand off his face.

*******

The night was going pretty well. Well, for me and Chris that is. Kaya and Ty were caught up in their own drama. She went over to talk to Robb earlier and Ty was beyond pissed. It's funny as hell because they sound like an old married couple. It was pure comedy!

"Why are even so mad Micheal? You ain't my man!" Kaya said rolling her eyes at him. He kissed his teeth. "Man, shut yo ass up Mikaya!" "Who the fuck you think you talking to? Do I look like that ugly bitch Brittany?" "Well..." He replied. "Wow." Kaya giggled. "You know what Micheal? Fu-"

Suddenly, there was feedback from the microphone. "Ouch!" I mumbled covering my ears. "Is this thing on?" Terry asked. We all laughed and and nodded. "Ok." he chuckled. "Joyce can you join me on the dance floor please?" He asked. Mama J looked as confused as everyone else.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Chris. He smiled. "Just watch." Terry pulled a chair in the middle of the floor. She sat down and crossed her legs. He cleared his throat and sighed. "I wanna thank everybody for coming out. This really means a lot to me. Joyce, we've known each other for a while now. And you've become my best friend. I can trust you with any and everything. I can't imagine ever having to live a day without you. You're my world. And the perfect life for me would be getting up to your beautiful face every morning." He got down on one knee and everyone gasped. He took the blue Tiffany's box, meanwhile Chris got up and grabbed another microphone from the DJ and began singing "All My Life" by K-Ci & Jojo. "So I was wondering Joyce, will you make my dream come true?" he said opening the .

By now, Mama J was already crying. "Yes." she choked out. We all clapped and they kissed as Chris finished the song. Chris hugged Terry and kissed Mama J's cheek. "That was the cutest thing!" I gushed as I sipped my drink. "I know! Mijo you better do some cute shit like that." Mel said looking over at Mijo. He quickly grabbed his drink and made a bee line to the bar. "Swerve!" Ashley laughed.

I just admired Chris from across the room. There was no denying how handsome he was. He was recieving hugs from everyone and pats on the back for how great he did. He looked over at me, catching my gaze and winked at me making me blush. He chuckled and came over to me.

"Care to dance Ms. Smith?" he smirked. "Why yes I would, Mr. Brown." I said taking his hand. I giggled as he pulled me close and we swayed to Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing.'

"You see through, right to the heart of me. You break down my walls with the strength of your love. I never knew love like I've known it with you.Will a memory survive, one I can hold on to." He sang in my ear as we rocked to the beat. "I love you, Madison. No matter what." he mumbled in my ear. "I love you too. Forever and always." I said before he kissed my lips.

Minutes later we were still on the dance floor. The DJ switched it up and put on Bell Biv DeVoe's 'Poison'. Chris went crazy and took it old school. I mean he did the running man, the tootsee roll, the cabbage patch, the robot, and the nigga had the nerve to vogue! Mijo's dumbass came over and they started to do the Kid and Play. When they were finished I realized they was a crowd of cheering people. They bowed and the crowd dispersed and Chris came over to me and threw his arm around me. "You are so stupid!" I said in a fit of laughter.

*****

Dinner was great, and we were all waiting on dessert so we could be out of here. Mama J's smile hadn't left her face all night. It was the cutest thing!

"Babe, my feet hurt." I pouted. "You ready to go then?" he asked. "Nooo", I stretched. "I want dessert first." I giggled. "Alright." he said before kissing my cheek. After about 2 minutes our waiters placed our desserts down on the table. New York style strawberry cheesecake. Heaven. I squealed before digging in, making Chris laugh.

"That cake was everything! Now we can go." I said smiling too wide. "Damn Madison, you tore that cake up!" Austin said looking at my plate. We all laughed. "You ate that shit like you was eating for two." He continued. I giggled and looked over at Chris who was smirking at me. "You wanna tell them?" I asked. "You tell them." he mumbled back. "Uh, no. Their your friends. I'll be in the car." I said snatching the keys from him.

Kaya followed me, but we were stopped by a cheesing Mama J. "Thank you guys for coming." She beamed. "Your welcome. It was our pleasure. Congrats by the way." I said. "Yea, congrats. That ring is blinding!" Kaya laughed grabbing her hand. "It's beautiful." Kaya and I said in unison. "It is. Isn't it?" Mama J gushed.

"I knew it!" Austin shouted. "I knew it!" He repeated. "Imma be a uncle!" Ty shouted. Chris busted out laughing and covered his mouth. "Oh my God." I said covering my eyes. "Lord bless his little Asian soul." Mama J mumbled and shook her head. Kaya and I heard her and busted out laughing.

I turned around to see Ty, Mijo, and Austin running over to me. Chris was trailing behind them shaking his head. "Madi, tell these niggas that I'll be little Micheal's godfather." Ty said mugging them. "Little Micheal?" I repeated. "Um, I don't think so Ty." "Yo, lil cousin is gonna be swagged out! He's gonna get all the girls!" Austin laughed. "Why does everyone think it's a boy?" I said throwing my hands up. "Because, its true. Lil Mijo is gonna be spoiled!" Mijo nodded.

I looked at all three of them and shook my head. "I can't with y'all. Chris, lets go before they argue about what our child's middle name will be." I said grabbing his hand. "Barry! Barry would be a sick name, you know it's true!" Mijo smiled. "Yea, cause I've always wanted my middle name to be Barry. Hello, my name is Barry" Austin said in a white voice. "Chris, lets go!" I laughed.

"See you, Mama J." I said hugging her. "Bye sweetie, see you tomorrow." she said patting my back. Chris kissed her cheek and Kaya hugged her. We waved to everybody else before all three of us left.

*******

We made it home just a little after 1:30. I was tired and my feet hurt. I yawned as I climbed the stairs and made my way to Chris's room. I kicked my heels off and threw myself on the bed. I crawled up to the top and cuddled with the pillows.

I sighed and my eyes got heavy and I was about to knock out when I heard Chris chuckle. "You look too cute right now." he smiled. He had taken off his jacket, undone his bow tie, and unbuttoned his shirt. "I'm super tired." I whined. "Take your dress of and go back to sleep." "Help me, please?" I pouted.

He walked towards me and helped me pull my dress off. He left me in my bra and panties and went into the closet. He came back with one of his T-shirts and slipped it over my head. "Go back to sleep." He mumbled before kissing my lips. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." he replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 615 96
Madison James worked her way through the world of Tik Tok as a publicist. What happens when world famous drama known Chris Brown becomes one of her...
142K 5.2K 23
One of the main characters of this story isn't your average pretty, size zero, micro mini type of girls. Let me introduce Ava Jacobson. Now don't get...
I Promise By abby

Teen Fiction

108K 4.2K 39
"I do not dance. It's not for people like me." I said as I looked at the wall behind him trying my best to avoid any hint of agreement in his eyes. "...
11.8K 642 33
unique is a 17 year old Who gets bullied by everyone at her school because she's on the big side Or her mom and grandma always told her she was beaut...