VALERIE

By zylgnagnaba

Valerie Scott and Harry Styles are forced by the Modest! Management to live together and pretend that they're... More

Chapter 1: Expect the Worst
Chapter 2: The Show Starts in 5, 4, 3, 2, Action!
Chapter 3: Break a Leg!
Chapter 4: Retrieval Operation
Chapter 5: The Remedy Causing Dilemma
Chapter 6: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 7: The Unaccustomed Book
Chapter 8: End of May
Chapter 9: Lost in Paradise
Chapter 10: Splash of Foolishness
Chapter 11:Laugh Out Loud
Chapter 13:Goodbye,Paradise!
Chapter 14: Cherishing Cheshire
Chapter 15: Mixed Thoughts and Emotions
Chapter 16: Virtual Loving
Chapter 17: Just a Kiss
Chapter 18: The Vow
Chapter 19: Worst Day Ever
Chapter 20: Dark Valerie
Did You Know That ...
HAHAHA xD
Chapter 21: LA Love Story
Chapter 21.1: TAKEN
Chapter 21.2: Mean
Chapter 21.3: Devious Love Birds
Chapter 21.4: The Villain in Me
Chapter 21.5: Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 22: Cake for Thought
Chapter 23: Lies and Celebration
Chapter 24: Almost... Almost!
Chapter 25: Fist of Fury
PLEASE READ! THIS IS IMPORTANT! TYSM
Chapter 26: Melancholic September
Chapter 26.1: I love you, Harry...
Chapter 26.2: Compromise
Chapter 26.3: Strike One
Chapter 26.4: Kryptonite
Chapter 26.5: Under the Sheets
Chapter 26.6: Strike Two
Chapter 26.7: Strike Three
Chapter 26.8: Strike Four
Chapter 26.9: Homerun
Chapter 27: Vicissitude
Post Interview Questions here!
Chapter 28: Autumn Feels
Chapter 29: Say It Again
Chapter 30: PDA
Chapter 31: Who's Gail?
Chapter 32: The Disclosed Reality
Some sort of review...
Chapter 33: Lovestrucked
Chapter 34: When in Milan
Chapter 35: When in Milan 2
Chapter 36: Home
Chapter 37: Dance for You (Repost)
Chapter 38: Up and Down
Chapter 39: Don't read this! OMG
Chapter 40: New Beginning
EPILOGUE
Casts, Credits, and A/N :')
Important! Please READ. :')
The Next Books...

Chapter 12: I Don't Like You At All

3.6K 84 2
By zylgnagnaba

This and the next two chapters is dedicated to a friend on twitter, @vashappenin_mlk
Follow her if you have an account. She’s really nice!

She pretty much motivated me.
I kept thinking about her DMs on twitter, that’s why I really
wanted to update this story immediately as I can. HAHA cheezy!

Thanks for the great feedback and I’m really glad you like the story.
Keep on reading, sweetie! Mwah xx

Enjoy your dedications! Hahahah
All three chapters, just for you!

****************************************************************

  Copyright © zylgnagnaba 2013

I woke up late. I spent the whole night last night finishing my laundry. I am still wearing the clothes Liam lent me. I bolt out of bed in the absence of Harry beside me. He’s probably already out with the rest of the lads.

Yawn! I’m still drowsy. I check my phone and it’s already eleven in the morning. I head to the bathroom, brush my teeth and wash my face. I wipe my face with a towel while skidding out of the bathroom.

I get out of the cabin without even combing my hair. I’ve already been close with every one of them that I don’t mind looking not glammed up in front of them. It just didn’t matter at all. Though my eyes are still heavy, I made my way to the dining area where I found everyone in a conference. I felt left out. Sigh.

I stand behind Harry’s seat, I bend down to his level, wrap my around his shoulders and kiss him on his right cheek. “Good Morning, babe.” I whispered tenderly. Everyone was a bit astonished by my gesture, including him.

“You two already made up?” Louis asks.

Harry went on with it and passionately held my hand as I sit myself on a chair beside him. “Why? Was there a quarrel between us?” I ask cunningly.

Louis shrugs and smiles to himself.

“Are you wearing Niall’s shirt?” Zayn peers at the shirt I am wearing.

“Yes.” I confessed. “And Liam’s trunks.” I chuckle. “Since somebody actually threw all my clothes on the swimming pool last night.” I stated while turning my head to Harry’s direction. “And Niall and Liam are just kind enough to lend me their clothes.” I finish off as Harry sinks himself to his seat and cover his eyes in guilt.

“Too good.”Zayn chuckles and everyone snickered.

“So, what did I miss?” I babble.

“Louis was just telling us about this bar nearby.” Eleanor enunciated.

“We’ll go and check it out later tonight.” Louis says excitedly while moving his brows up and down.

“Awesome.” I chant while dancing on my seat.

***********

We left our cabins quarter to eight in the evening to check out this bar Louis was talking about earlier. We walk to the beach for like 15 minutes before we reach the bar. It was smaller than what I have expected. Not a lot of people were in the place, probably because it’s still early. The music was getting louder as we get it into the wooden one storey bar. The curtains in the doorway are made of beaded seashells and small palm trees were all around, not leaving the tropical vibe that the resort exhumes.

                You spin my head right ‘round, right ‘round
                When you go down, when you go down, down
__

Most of the songs played are by Flo Rida to which you couldn’t keep yourself from dancing into the music. Liam goes first to lead us to our table. Harry and I follow, holding hands while walking. I raise his hand, twirl in place and twitch myself to his side.

“Easy, baby.” He whispers to my ear.

“I can’t help it. I love this song.” I yell for him to hear me over the loud music. I continue swaying and swinging Harry’s hands and he laughs at my foolish gesture.

Louis comes up to us and chuckles, “I can see Valerie’s ready for the party.”

“Totally.” Harry and I say in chorus. The three of us laughed.

“Guys, here!” Liam shouts from a distant, directing us to a vacant table good for eight persons.

The rest of us complied and settled in to the table where Liam suggested for us to occupy.

A lady with a straight blonde hair, perhaps in her twenties, who smile seductively at the boys, especially at Harry came over to our table. She grabs her pen and small notepad from her yellow apron and asks, “What are you having for tonight, ladies and gents?”

Zayn scans all our faces and ask, “What do we want, guys?”

“How about two buckets of light beer?” Harry recites.

“Okay. We’ll have that, miss.” Louis stated to the waitress. She smiles at him, writes down our order and glances back to Harry.

“I’ll have a margarita, please?” I ask the waitress. “You, girls?” I pointed to El and Perrie who are in the opposite side of the table.

“Make that three.”Perrie requested as the waitress keeps on writing, and then again glances to Harry now and then.

“Is that all?” The lady asks again and kept glancing at Harry until she met with his eyes. That unintentionally gets into my nerves and annoy the heck out of me that I just want to prick her eyes with a thick broomstick.

I lean my right arm on Harry’s shoulder and peck his cheek. I lean closer to his side while I look at the waitress from her head to toe with disgust. I drag my look back to her face and met with her eyes. I cock an eye at her and I did not stop staring at her sternly until she sweats and chicken out.

The waitress gulps. Looking pretty much intimidated, she brushes off and resists herself from looking back at my threatening sight. Right sweetie, he’s mine. You should know where your place is, waiting tables.

Harry shrugs off, turn his head to me and kiss my lips.

“Ahem!” Liam pipes up. “I think that’s all. Thanks.”

The embarrassed lady leaves at once and the rest of the lads went snickering. They know very well that I could be mean in such ways. It’s not that I felt jealous; I was just aggravated by her conduct that despite knowing he’s already with someone, she still behaves as if she wants to catch Harry’s attention. Who does she think she is?

“I wish I was that fierce, Valerie.” Perrie grumbles mockingly.

“You should see the look on her face. She was really daunted by Valerie.” Eleanor chuckles.

Harry nuzzles his head to my neck and laugh hysterically. I push his head with my shoulder and reprimanded, “I can’t believe you stared back at her.”

He pulls his head up and shrugs defensively, “No, I didn’t.”

I roll my eyes at him and stand up irritated, “Excuse me.” I grab Eleanor’s hand and drag her to the dance floor. Soon enough, Perrie joins us rocking to the songs inside the bar.

Hours later …

The bar is a little too crowded now, dim and only the disco lights flicker all over the place. The three of us have been dancing like crazy the whole time while the boys refuse to join us and stay at the table, drinking and chattering.

Aside from partying a little too hard, I’m feeling a little bit tipsy already. I feel my eyes getting heavier by now and my steps are quite groggy already.

“Val, three ‘clock, the guy in white shirt.” Eleanor instructed inconspicuously.

I turn to my right side and spotted this guy standing by the counter. I could barely see his face. The only clear thing to me is that he’s blonde, tan and probably just as tall as Harry. I blink twice just so I could catch a clear image of him but I’m a little drunk to do so. I drag my sight back to the girls in surrender.

“He’s been checking you out the whole time now.” Eleanor stated abruptly.

I didn’t pay any attention or maybe her words just couldn’t sink in to my brain as it is already occupied with alcohol.

“How many glass of alcohol have I drank already?” I speak like blowing bubbles out of my mouth.

“I lost count.” Perrie stated.

Compared to me, Perrie and Eleanor are still sober. I admire how they don’t allow alcohol to skip to their brains. Instead, it goes all the way through their stomach.

“I’m out.” I mumble while turning my glass upside down. “Excuse me; I’ll just grab another one.”

“But you’re already drunk.” Perrie reprimanded and take hold of my elbow.

I shuffle my arms and let go from her. “Calm your tits. I can manage.”

Despite being reprimanded, I still continue walking over to the counter. A little oblivious of my actions and surroundings, my knees get numb and my sight swings from side to side.  I sat myself at one of the bar stool and clumsily place the glass on the counter. “Refill. Margarita.” I order monotonously to the male bartender.

 I lean my elbow on the counter and rest my head on my palm while waiting for my order. The hair in my face gets swept by the breath that I let out heavily. My head feels light like a bubble but I can’t help dropping it.

“Here you go, miss.” The bartender says while pushing the glass of margarita to my side.

“Thanks.” I grumble. I grab the drink and I hop off of the bar stool.

As I walk back to where I left Eleanor and Perrie, a guy blocks my path and says, “Hi!”

“Hey.” I mutter. My eyes fail to meet his and struggle to open.

“I’m Devon. You are?” He stated.

“Valerie.” I answer unsteadily.

“Care to join me and …” He says but got cut off by someone.

“Excuse me. You’re talking to my girlfriend.” Harry appears to my side all of a sudden.

The guy chuckles at Harry’s statement and slurs, “I don’t believe you. You date older women, right? Look at her! She’s not even passed thirty.”

“Are you insulting me?” Harry yells over the guy.

The guy shoves Harry’s chest and cocks, “You got a problem with that?”

“Hey!” I yell at the guy and push him with all my might. “Why did you hit him like that, huh?” I snap at him furiously. “You’re mean and rude. I don’t like you at all!” I scold.

“See? She’s my girlfriend!” Harry stated in justification.

“What?” I turn to Harry. “No. I’m not your girlfriend!” I yell and grimace at him.

“Come on, Valerie. You’re drunk. We’re going back to our cabin.” Harry persuades, pulling both my hands to his side making the drink in my hand spill over.

“Oops!” I cooed. He grabs the empty glass and put it on the counter. He gets back to me and grabs my hand once again. I resisted and let go from him.

“You say she’s your girlfriend but doesn’t even want to go anywhere with you.” The guy snickers.

“Stay out of this, mate. She’s my girlfriend.” Harry warns the guy.

“No. He’s not my boyfriend. I’m not his girlfriend.” I stated boldly to the guy who was just few inches away from me. “We’re just…” BWAAH! Vomit.

– BLACKOUT –

*********

I don’t exactly know how it is to be drunk
since I don’t really drink alcohol. I just based
it on my own point of view when my friends
get drunk. HAHAHA

What do you think of this chapter?
Please comment and vote!
Like and share and tweet about it.
HAHAHA xD

That’s all I ask of you.

Love,
Glyz<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 67 18
This is the second book of my story "Three Little Words". In this story, Tiffany and Liam's cousin Candace will be living in the house with the other...
88.8K 1.3K 17
Bella Campbell is your average country girl. She lives on a barn with her twin brother Luke and little sister Cameron. Her mother is always on edge w...
57.2K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...