Tyler Perry imagines

By michaeljacksonfan108

This is a Tyler Perry imagines book yes faults I love Tyler Perry he's one my favorite actors I hope you injo... More

imagine 1.
imagine 2. visiting him on set of Madea
imagine 3. you get kidnapped
imagine 4. in the hospital
Imagine5. cuddling
imagine 6. mom dad meet my fiance
imagine.9 part 2 of the wedding
reception party all over again
honeymoon
your pregnant(short)
you guys first argument as husband and wife

imagine 8. the wedding

280 2 0
By michaeljacksonfan108

Your getting ready for your wedding you feel nervous so you take, a deep breath you watch as your bridesmaids walk, down the aisle then it was your turn you see Tyler's friends and cousins but not his mom and dad you look on the other side you see your mom and dad and cusions and the rest of your family you look, at Tyler and he's smiling at you. you smile back as soon as you got closer you grab Tyler's hand and look at him and a few seconds later you and Tyler said your I dos and you was now husband and wife Tyler kisses you while everyone claps and cheers for you guys.

Sorry this is short but I'll make a wedding part two

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
135K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...