"The Day of Judgment"

De FranzEvanz

"GOD hath appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained... Mais

GOD'S JUDGMENT DAY
Other Judgments in God's Plan
The Appointed Judge
Tests of the Day of Judgment
Present Accountability
Earthly and Heavenly Judges
Rejoice! He Comes to Judge!

The Thousand-Year Day of Judgment

81 2 1
De FranzEvanz

The term “judgment” (krisis, Greek) means more than a verdict. Its meaning includes a trial with a decision that can go either way—as in a crisis (English). Although “day” can signify twenty-four hours, it often has a wider meaning—such as Noah's Day, Washington's day, or “the day of temptation in the wilderness,” which was forty years (Hebrews 3:8,9).

The Apostle Peter identifies the “day of judgment” as “a thousand years” (2 Peter 3:7, 8). It is the Millennial “day of Christ” in which Christ will reign, and “judge the world in righteousness.” During that age of judgment, the world will be granted a trial for life as well as a verdict (Philippians 2:16; Acts 17:31).

“When thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness” (Isaiah 26:9).

When we consider all the work to be accomplished for earth's billions, this wider meaning of “day” is most logical.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
180K 10K 28
Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Nawab Begum' and that was the reason Nawa...
13.4K 1.1K 27
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
22.5K 2.1K 99
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...