Doctor Knowles {FIN}

By couraegeous

Shawn Carter, 36, is in the hospital because his best friend TyTy was in a bad accident. He ends up having to... More

1. This Can't Be Good
2. Pettyoncé
3. Aw Shit
4. That Act Right
5. Kaleidoscope
6. I Get Filthy When That Liquor Get Into Me
7. ***Filthier
8. How do I say this?
9. Uninvited Guests
10. Beautiful Nightmares
11. Nothing Real Can Be Threatened
12. I Got a Feeling That You Might Be...
13. It's Going Dine...
14. 2-Piece and a Biscuit
15. Who 'Gon Make Me Feel Good?
16. What Happens When It Hits The Fan?
17. Can't Stay Away
18. Bestfriend Goals
20. Baby Back Ribs
21. Dirt, Dirt, Dirt, Dirt, Dirt, Dirt
22. Hot & Bothered
23. This should be fun
24. This should be fun (pt. II)
25. Miss Movin' On
26. The Heartbreak Chronicles
27. The Heartbreak Chronicles (pt. II)
28. Bathe in These Waterfalls
29. Fuck Boys
30. I Wish We Never Did It
31. Rockedt (pt. I)
32. Rockedt (pt. II)
33. Reformation
34. Bossip
35. Welcome to Divorce Court
36. Rain
Epilogue.
New book

19. Best Revenge is Your Paper

2.3K 123 42
By couraegeous

Beyoncé POV
May 11th

Slowly rolling out of bed, I dragged myself into my bathroom.
I did my hygiene routine and hopped in the shower.

After my 15 minute shower, I sat in the chair quickly applying lotion all over my body.

I sat in front of my mirror and started doing my hair and makeup.

I pulled my hair into a low ponytail with a middle part, then I got dressed.

((This look is truly amazing 😩😍))

I leaned over the bed and kissed Jay's lips.
"I'm going to work, Jigga. Make sure you lock my doors."

He replied with a 'Mhm' and with that, I left.

I walked into the kitchen and quickly made myself 2 toaster strudels and a cup of orange juice.

Grabbing keys off the hook, I entered the garage and hopped in my blue Maserati.

Minutes later I parked my car and trotted into the hospital.

"TENITRA!" I yelled being obnoxious.

She turned around and smiled. "BEYONCÉ!"

I made small talk with Ni-Ni for a while until I went into my office to get ready to start work.

*****

Today is the day I'm going to fill out divorce papers. Jay wanted to come but this is something I need to do alone.

I entered the building and followed the signs to get to the elevator.
I got in and pressed 6, a few seconds went by and the doors were being opened.

I went up to the front desk. "I'm here to see a divorce lawyer."

"Okay no problem. Sign in here and have a seat in the waiting area." She said pointing across the room.

I took a seat and waited for what felt like forever.

"Ms. Knowles?" A beautiful chocolate man called out.

"Uh y-yeah, I'm right here." I said standing up and walking towards him.

"Right this way to my office."

I followed closely behind him and we entered what I assumed was his office.

He smiled showing his perfectly straight teeth. "My name is Tyrese Gibson, I will be your divorce lawyer."

Shaking his hand, I smiled like a fool. "I'm Beyoncé,"

"Wonderful, would you like to start by stating the reason for divorce?"

"Uh... Can I say for being a dick?"

He chuckled. "That's understandable, anything else?"

"Infidelity."

"Why would he cheat on a woman so beautiful?" He asked causing my cheeks to turn bright red.

"Thank you, Mr. Gibson."

"You can call me Tyrese."

He continued asking questions and filling out boring paperwork.
I was so bored so I yawned obnoxiously.

"I'm sorry, am I boring you Ms. Knowles? He asked flashing me that sexy smile again.

"It's not you it's the paperwork, Tyrese."

He laughed. "We have to get through this."

There was an awkward silence before he spoke up.

"Do you know Christopher's address?"

That's a good ass question.

"Tuh. No sir, as a matter of fact, I don't." I replied really thinking about where he is.

"Does he a have a job or a family member or some way we can deliver him the papers?"

"Again I don't know but I can try to contact him and I'll let you know what he says."

"Okay great. Here's my card." He said shuffling through his desk looking for a card.

He flipped it over and wrote something on the back.
"Don't hesitate to call, Ms. Knowles." He stated with a wink.

I blushed and gathered my things making sure to thank him on my way out.

I walked back down the hall and looked at the back of the card.

Maybe we can hangout sometime.

I shook my head at how thirsty he was and entered the elevator.

"Hold the door!" I heard a man call out.

I immediately stuck my hand on the elevator doors to prevent them from closing.
And in walked another beautiful guy.

"Thank you." He said smiling at me.

"Damn, is being sexy a requirement to work here?" I whispered to myself.

Apparently not quiet enough because he responded.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you, you are very beautiful as well."

"Thank you, I really didn't expect you to hear me." I said now embarrassed.

The elevators door open and he let me get off first. I proceeded to walk away until he stopped me.

"Hey miss!" He called out.

I spun back around and flashed him a smile.
"Yes?"

"I'm Michael, and you are?" He said extending his hand.
"I'm Beyoncé" I shook his hand and he kissed mine.

"I was wondering if I could have your number." He said sounding nervous.

"I don't want to be rude but I'm actually here filing for a divorce.."

"Oh I figured that based off of the floor you were on. But, I just want to be friends."

I smiled and put my number in his phone, he called me and I saved his number.

We said our goodbyes and I started my search for my car.
I completely forgot where I parked.

Ironically, when I found my car Michael was putting his brief case in the back of his Benz which was parked next to my Maserati.

"Hello again." I said startling him.
"Hey, you following me?" He asked laughing.

"Please. This is me right here." I said pointing to my car.
"Wow, I didn't expect a woman like you to be driving a car like this. I'm surprised."

I immediately got offended.

"What's that supposed to mean? Because I'm a woman I can't like fast cars?" I asked doing my famous 'eyebrow raise.'

"Oh I-I uh... didn't mean to offend you. I j-just really don't know how to say it." He said nervously.

I shook my head and opened my car door.
"I have a lot more surprises for you in a few of my garages." I winked.
I shut the door and pulled off before he responded.

I pushed all the thoughts of Michael and Tyrese to the back of my head while I thought about contacting Chris.

I unblocked his main number and dialed it.
After 3 rings he answered.

"Hello?"

"Chris, where are you?"

"Home, I guess."

"I need your address."

"Why? You finally ready to come back to daddy?"

I scoffed. "Nigga nah. I'm trying to send you these divorce papers."

He started laughing hysterically.

"What's funny?"

"I'm not signing SHIT!" He said before hanging up in my ear.

____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.3K 13
Beyoncé has been married to Roman for 5 years... But, she can't seem to leave Jay alone. Being greedy will make you end up with NOTHING. Be careful...
68.3K 1.8K 54
Beyoncé, 26 meets Shawn Carter one night at the club. Shawn proves to her that he is more than what she thinks he is. Will they manage to stick toget...
426K 19.2K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...
89.3K 4.8K 32
Rihanna x Beyonce "I don't want you, but I want it, and I can't let it go." "How could you look at me, and not see all the things that I kept only j...