unexpected love

By RayrayluvsbotdfBVB

when danielle evans finishes her senior year at lakewood high she goes to her first black veil brides concert... More

unexpected love

wait ?? he noticed me!!

33 0 1
By RayrayluvsbotdfBVB

andy sixxs pov

todays my concert in florida me and the boys are on our way to our venue to rock out and meet some fans. In highschool i was the outcast and i used my daily life to start writing my music i want people to know they arnt alone and I understand what they are going through I want our music to help them express themselfs .our first song we are opening with is the morticans daughter i want my fans to know this is there song now not scotts this is the anthem to all who have been in love. scott is my ex girlfriend i was madly in love with her it took me a while to get over us breaking up and her cheating i have not sang this song in forever the last time was right before i found out she cheated on me. wow people are already here i have to go get ready.

danielle evans pov

today is the day im going to the BVB concert  i cant wait to see them preform i have to start geting ready black skinnies, red converse and a red and black BVB shirt !! all i gotta do now is straighten my hair and put my make up on then i can go see my idols. (30 minutes later) " ommmmggoosshh lucky drive  faster hurry!!"  "were here danna were here " ughh why does she call me danna i guess it is better then danny. we pull into a huge parking lot and all i see is people with war pant on " lucky we better hurry and get in line. suddenly all i here is a bunch of screams and i see them ashley,andy,cc, jinxx and jake . andy starts walking over to our crowd and i stupidly trip and fall right on someone this really handsome boy helps me up i think ive seen this boy before  " are you ok love" wait did he just call me love? 'yes thank you umm ?" " awe parton me my name is oli sykes from bring me the horizon " wow he is hott .

andys pov

i look over and see oli speaking to a beautiful girl i decide to walk over and speak to this angel  .       " hello oli and who might this beautiful girl be?" awe andy this is danielle and yes she is very beautiful" I wonder if she would like me ? awe i must go get on stage see you later oli i hope to see you again danielle wait come back stage after the show just tell the doorman your name ' ok i will thank you andy and here oli " she sliped oli her number ohh its on i will have her by the end of the night!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.5K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
263K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
128K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...