Society and the victims

By corpulentwallflower

These are my personal thoughts of society, and equality. More

Beliefs and rights
The way we are raised.

Rewards and Punishments for the different ones

11 3 0
By corpulentwallflower

Often society rewards people who are different, not because of how well they did, but because they do not want to look like they are at all racist or discriminating against them. We often call that, pitying them. Also, there is another side of society who are discriminating, and sometimes racist, and punish people based on their differences. Which both are very twisted, you never want to be rewarded based on what label they place you under. At the same time, you don’t want to be punished for it.

It’s all very completed. But, it’s important to remember that earning respect and awards is far more important than being given them, and you really appreciate it when none was ever given to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 631 83
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
14K 777 15
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
20.1K 1.8K 74
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
12.8K 1.7K 133
This is not poetry . . . Rankings: #1 in Poet (27/11/2023) #3 in Distress (22/12/2023) #3 in sadpoems (25/12/2023) #2 in lovepoem (25/12/2023) #3 in...