GOT7 One Shot Compilation

Av lovingseoul

This will be a compilation of my GOT7 one shots. It has been a while since the last time I wrote a one shot. ... Mer

1 - Yugyeom
2 - Jinyoung
3 - JB
4 - Jackson
5 - Youngjae
6 - Bambam
8 - Jaebum
9 - Jinyoung
10 - Yugyeom
11 - Jackson
12 - Jinyoung
13 - Youngjae

7 - Mark

4.7K 120 21
Av lovingseoul

I silently stood in front of my favorite coffee shop, waiting for my friends to come. We are supposed to watch a movie with some of Seyoung's high school friends.

Until I heard a multiple sound car's horn. I guess that's already them.

"Shooni, good morning!" Yoonjo greeted as soon as she opened the door of the car. She was smiling so bright. I can see she's excited.

"Good morning." I greeted back as I tucked behind my ear my loose hair covering my face.

"Sit here, Shooni~" Seyoung said as she opened her arms widely, attempting to hug me.

"No Seyoung. Not today." I said calmly.

"Seyoung, mature at least a little. Behave like Aesha." I heard Dojoon say. Yes, my real name is Aesha but my girl friends call me Shoonie.

I finally get to sit down properly and Dojoon began driving.

We finally reached the mall and we all started to head off the van. I straightened my wrinkled overalls after setting off from the van.

"Let's go?" I heard someone speak behind me.

I looked behind me and there I saw Mark. He's the quiet but kind of weird friend of Seyoung. Weird in a good way.

I nodded at him as I smiled and we walked together with him beside me.

I watched the back of my friends as we all entered the mall. I know Yoonjo has actually a crush on Mark. But not that kind of serious crush.

I looked at the chunky heels I am wearing. This is a gift from Seyoung! She wanted to style me up but I only allowed her for my shoes today.

I stepped carefully on the elevator and supported my weight with the handrails.

I suddenly felt something flat and warm on my back. I was about to turn around to check what it was but Mark suddenly pushed himself closer to me - to that extent of closeness that is beyond my comfort zone. I stared at his lips as he spoke, "Be careful next time especially when you are not used to that kind of shoes." With a soft voice.

He smiled before pulling his face away from me. I heard him chuckle while turning his face away from me. Then his hand slowly left my back. I somehow felt safe and comfortable for a second with his hand there. And I wished it to stay there for a little longer.

"What movie do you guys want?" Seyoung asked. The boys started to suggest morbid movies while the girls, especially Yoonjo hardly recommended a romantic and dramatic movie.

Seyoung turned to me since she knows I like cartoon movies just like her. "How about you?" She asked me.

"Hm... the Angry Birds movie." I said shyly. But before I finished talking Seyoung already clasped her hands together.

"As expected!" Seyoung exclaimed and she went to the booth where she could buy an Angry Bird movie ticket.

She handed us the tickets one by one. The others complained and went to the booths to exchange it with the one they want.

"Hey. What about you?" I heard Dojoon ask Mark. I looked at Mark and I saw him thinking. Dojoon didn't had his ticket changed since his girlfriend wanted to watch that Angry Birds movie.

"I'll stay." Mark said.

"You'll watch it with us?" Seyoung asked and Mark nodded. "Haha! I knew it! Come on." she said and started dragging Dojoon into the movie house.

"Pardon Seyoung." I told Mark and he just chuckled.

We chose seats at the middle. Seyoung and I were sitting between Mark and Dojoon. Mark and I will be sharing one drink with two drinking straws while the love birds have only one straw. Mark was holding the pop corn as well for the two of us.

I clapped my hands excitedly as I laid my back on the chair and sat comfortably.

"You like it that much?" Mark asked me. I nodded at him happily with my eyes closed. It shows how happy I am. "That's good to hear. I like you too."

Did I just hear him say I like you too?

"I-I like this movie too. It is better than those dark-themed movies." He said after averting his eyes from me.

I failed to stop myself and laughed a little while looking at him.

He quickly titled his head to face me. "What's wrong?" He asked me nervously.

I looked at his whole face before laughing again. "Nothing's wrong. You're just funny... weird." I said.

"W-weird?" He repeated as he started to slightly frown.

I suddenly avoided his eyes and said "Yeah. You're funny because you're kind of weird. I mean... I can't explain but you're not weird in a bad way. Don't worry." While scratching the back of my head.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on top of my head and started ruffling my hair. "Don't worry. I understand." He said before offering me a pop corn. I opened my mouth slightly and ate the pop corn he offered.

The movie we watched finished before the movie the rest watched.

"What should we do for the meantime while waiting for them?" I asked Seyoung.

"Shopping!" She exclaimed happily and immediately grabbed my hand. "Let's look for cheap clothes, Shooni."

"O-okay." I said and she quickly started dragging me somewhere.

"Be careful!" I heard Dojoon say loudly.

Seyoung seemed to be never getting tired as she she continuously run around the clothes store.

She suddenly stopped in front of me and asked, "Go on and pick your clothes then try them in the fitting room." I just shook my head. She knows I am not the type to shop clothes when it is not needed. Or... when I'm not really in the mood to shop.

She sighed and rolled her eyes before grabbing my hand once again and dragged me to a set of dresses. "Go on and pick anything you want. Call me to check how it looks on you. Okay?" Then she left.

Fine. I think it is not bad to look for anything nice, right?

I looked at each dress and noticed these are actually the style of dress I like. They are simple yet conservative.

But my problem is my tummy would surely be obvious in dresses so I have decided to check on the Tees instead.

I've spotted the rack of shirts and quickly made my way towards it however there were several teenagers running around the shop. And unfortunately, one of them pushed me away. I hope it was unintentional.

I couldn't scream. I do not scream. I just waited for myself to fall into the floor and hoped no one could see me falling.

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt my bottom touch the floor. It hurts, I admit. I supported my body while holding onto the closest rack.

I looked at my foot and luckily it wasn't bruised. I looked again at the rack of tees and no one's there so I've decided to continue and look for something that suits my style.

I was walking towards the rack when I felt something warm pass by my back. Then I felt a hand holding my left arm. I looked at it and saw a slim and white hand, holding my arm firmly. I, then, looked at my right and there I found Mark.

"I saw what happened there." He whispered without looking at me. "I will stay by your side from now on. Don't worry."

I remained silent and stared at him. He suddenly pulled me closer to him with his hand around my back. I let my face bury in his chest as he ruffled my hair with his free hand.

"You're so cute!" He said and groaned. "I can't help it. Sorry." He said as he let go of me. "Go on and choose the shirt you like. I'll hold on to you so you won't fall again."

So while I check on the clothes, his hand remained on my shoulder and his free hand picks up clothes and shows them to me with that charming smile plastered on his face.

We finished shopping for clothes. I bought two shirts, one that's the same with what Seyoung has bought and the other one is a cute blouse that Mark personally chose for me.

I can't decide for myself on my own.

"It's already 8, Shooni. Should we head home now?" Yoonjo asked.

We have already eaten dinner together and even went to an accessory shop.

"Yes, I think we already should." I said and we all went back to the car. I was seated behind the driver, beside the window.

The shortly, I drifted to dreamland.

I felt someone shaking me a heard voices waking me up.

"We're in front of your house, Shooni. Wake up~" I heard Yoonjo say.

I carefully opened my right eye as I scratch the other. I saw a navy blue flat surface right in front of my face as I opened my eyes. Then I felt a hand rubbing my left arm. That's when I realized there's a long arm wrapped around my body.

I opened my eyes widely and lifted them. There I saw Mark's face up close. he was just smiling innocently while looking at me.

"Good morning. Can you stand up? Or you're still half asleep?" He asked. I just shrugged my shoulders causing him to burst out laughing. "Okay. I get it." He said before letting me go and hopping off the van.

"Here." He said as he offered his hand to me. I took it before he helped me stepping down of the van.

"Good job, baby." Seyoung said as he tapped the top of my head.

"You should hang out with the gang again, Aesha." Mark told me and I nodded with my eyes still half close.

"Good night." He said while waving his hand to me.

I waved back my hand after closing my eyes. I was too sleepy.

I suddenly felt something warm and small touched my left cheek. I slightly pulled my head away and turned to my left.

I opened my eyes and everyone in the van started to scream like crazy and whistled loudly.

My eyes widened when I realized my lips were touching Mark's lips.

I didn't kiss him intentionally. Neither did Mark.

I was about to pull myself away when he suddenly put his hand on my nape and pulled my closer, pushing his lips even more against mine. Then he slowly closed his eyes but mine stayed opened.

I felt his lips slowly moving, cupping my lips with his. He was kissing me gently. I let him kiss me. I let him kiss every part of my lips without complaining.

He finally pulled himself away. I saw him smirk before planting another kiss on my lips. "Good night. Bring my kiss to Dreamland." Then he kissed my forehead.

Everyone in the van did not stop screaming and teasing Mark even when they have already left.

That is my first kiss.

*****

Oh, I can't imagine him being gentle while kissing me. Hehehe :'>

- lovingseoul~

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

52.7K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
418K 9.6K 199
Just a bunch of Imagines and Oneshots of GOT7... MARK JB JACKSON JR YOUNGJAE BAMBAM YUGYEOM ❤GOT7❤ THEY ARE ALL MY BIASES BUT MARK AND JB ARE MY MAIN...
45.4K 801 36
A collection of drabbles and oneshots taken from my Tumblr.
73.8K 1K 101
The tittle say it all 💚😉 I will be writing various of GOT7 imagine in this book~ AHGASE! Please look forward for it. 👏🏻 Btw all the picture in t...