RoyEd~Betrayal

Michykitty05 által

Ed and Al now have their bodies back. Ed and Winry aren't together anymore but Winry is now with Al. Ed has n... Több

Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Epilouge~
Author's Note~

Chapter 14~

3.7K 133 26
Michykitty05 által

An ambulance comes. They take Ed's burnt body and put him in the ambulance. "Will he be okay?" "We don't know he's burnt pretty bad." "Please save him! He's my lover!" "And he's my brother! I never got to say sorry!" "We'll do the best we can." Then they drive off. Al falls to the ground. Sobbing. "Al. This is all my fault. I'm-" "Please don't say those words." A pause so he could cry. "Don't worry Roy." Another pause. "It wasn't your fault. It was mine." One month. A month has passed. They could now see Ed. The doctors didn't tell them if he was okay or not. "Alright boys. You can come in now." There they see Ed laying there with bandages all over himself. "Is he okay?" "We still don't know." "What?! How the hell do you not know after a whole month!" "We're doing the best we can." "Yeah, Roy just calm down." "Whatever." "Thank you sir." Ed awakens. A small cough. A gasp from Roy. "Fullmetal! You're alive!" Ed looks at him strangely.
"Who's Fullmetal?"
                                    ~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

140K 3.2K 18
There are three classes in omegaverse; starting from highest Alpha ,next beta, and lowest an omega. Omega males were the rarest out of all of them an...
394K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
217K 7.7K 20
*Completed* Book 1 of the Beast AU. You don't need to read the other ones to enjoy this one but for those who are interested: 2nd Lone Wolf (IwaOi) 3...
62K 2.4K 19
Roy Mustang is a cop for the town of Amestris. He is given a case, and the ties it has to a certain someone catches his attention. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ E...