Taken (A Jason McCann love st...

Da gals_got_moxie

Altro

Taken (A Jason McCann love story)
What the hell just happend?
My plan
Hello freedom?
"Don't go home"
"I'm watching you"
I'm late
I'll let you visit
To the house
What did I hear?
9 months
Home
Hold On Tight
(4 years later)

Elizabeth

3.8K 94 4
Da gals_got_moxie

(Waring Sex) 

Jason POV

I Rolf and I where outside of Stokes house it was almost mid night that was when we where going to take Elizabeth. 

I carded her house lock and walked up the stairs quietly. I walked past stokes room and got to Elizabeth's room. I watched her sleep for about 2 minutes then she woke up. 

E: "WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE-" 

I put a towel over her mouth and carried her out to the car. 

I shut the van door and Rolf speeded off. I looked back and saw Elizabeth was knocked out.

( 1 hour later) 

E: "What the fuck let me go!!"

J: "Hey pretty brown eyes!"

E: "Jason!?"

J: "Yeah!"

E: "What are you doing?"

J: "Haha nothing wait and see."

E: "Take me home Jason!"

J: "Can't do that!"

E: "Please!"

J: "Shut up!"

I then slapped her and she started crying. I looked at her then looked out of my window. About 20 minutes later we stopped at a gas station. 

(Elizabeth's POV) 

Rolf: "I'm going to get gas, have fun!" He smirked at Jason. He got out of the car and went to get gas,

E: "Jason?"

J: "What!?"

E: "What does he mean have fun?"

J: "Oh, ummm, he meant that just for me."

E: "Why?"

J: "Are you a virgin?" 

E: "What!?"

J: "Are you a virgin?" He asked looking at me in the eyes.

E: "Uh yeah, why?"

J: "Well this might not be hard for you."

He started to climb in the back seat. He then started to take his things off. 

E: "Jason what are you doing?"

J: "Lay back and listen to me and this won't hurt as much." 

E: "What?"

He then pushed me back and started to take off my shorts. He then started to run his fingers up and down the side of my leg. He then unbuttoned my blouse and threw it. He started to kiss me neck. 

E: "Jason please don't!" 

Jason kept kissing her neck and  then went to take everything off. He was left in his boxers. He then went to unclip my bra. 

E: "JASON! STOP PLEASE NO!!"

J: "SHUT UP!" 

He ripped everthing off me. He then took his boxers off and slammed himself in me. 

E: "OW JASON STOP!! PLEASE!! THAT HURTS I CAN'T! STOP AH AHHHHH!" 

It didn't stop Jason he went harder and faster. He was finally done and I was crying. 

Jason then got dressed and got in the passenger seat again and looked out the window. 

I kept crying, I got dress and saw I bleeding. I then went to the corner and cryed. Rolf then came back. 

Rolf: "You two have fun?!" He asked while hitting Jason.

Jason: "Yeah, can you just get us to the house?"

Rolf: "Uh yeah sure?"

He then drove to the house. 

(30 minutes later) 

We where finally at the house. Rolf got out first and then Jason. I looked at them get out. They walked in the house. I then opened the van door and tried to make a run for it but Jason and Rolf where walking out I was about to run but Jason caught me. 

J: "Got yea!"

E: "Let me go you fucking ass hole!"

Jason then carried me inside and threw me on the couch.

J: "Sit! Stay!"

E: "I'm not a fucking dog!"

R: "Shut up!" 

E: "Wanna go?"

R:" Yeah you and me in bed now!"

E: "In your fucking dreams!"

R:"Fine who ever wins the fight!"

E: "Your on!"

R: "Jason watch me beat this little white girls ass."

J: "Okay! Jason then got his coke and sat down and watched us.

R: "Hope your not sore!"

E: "Shut up and come at me pussy!"

Then Rolf ran at me. I kicked him in the face and then flipped him. He was on the ground.

R: "Dam it, god that hurt!"

J: "Haha looks like the little white girl beat your ass!"

I then walked up to Jason and threw his coke on the ground.

J: "What the hell was that for?!"

E: "See what I did to him? Imagine what I could do to you!"

I then went to punch him, but he blocked it. I then went to trip him but he jumped. 

J: "Look little girl I get who your Dad is and I'll give it to you, your good, but I'm Jason McCann, you just can't win!"

I wasn't looking and then I was hit in the head with somthing and blacked out. 

I woke up and was on the couch with blankets on me. The TV was on, and there where pills and a coke on the table. I look over and see Jason sleeping. 

E: "Ugh! OW!!!" 

J: "WHAT?! Oh my god are you okay?!"

Jason then ran to my side and started cheeking out the big cut on my head. I kept touching it.

J: "No No! Don't tuch! Here take this." He handed me a pill. 

E: "I'm not having this shit!"

J: "Take the god dam pill!"

I then took it. And Jason handed me coke. 

J: "Here let me clean you up you cut." 

He then came back with a first aid kit and started cleaning the cut.

E: "OWWWWW!"

J: "Sh sh sh, you don't want to wake Rolf up."

J: "There all clean, now go back to bed." 

He got up and put everything away. 

I then fell a sleep. 

*The next morning*

I woke up and was thrown off the couch. It was Rolf who pushed me. 

R: "Morning bitch!"

E: "Fuck you!"

J: "HEY WATCH IT!"

I just sat on the floor. 

J: "Rolf I'm going down the road to get somethings, you wanna come?"

R: "I'll stay and watch the princess!"

J: "Okay I'll be back in like 5 minutes."

Jason then left. 

R: "He is gone now it's just you and me!"

Rolf got up and slapped me and then kicked me. "I'm happy Jason raped you! I want you to feel pain!" Rolf then dragged me by the hair and threw me on his bed. He kept hitting me and slapping me. He then punched me in the face. He was about to take his pants off when Jason walked in the room. 

J: " Whoa whoa whoa! Stop it stop it! Get off her!"

R: "What the fuck Jason?!"

J: "You know what the fuck dude we had a deal!"

R: "Can't I have a little fun?"

J: "Get off her!"

Rolf then got off me and Jason told me to get off the bed. Jason then told me to leave the room. He walked out behind me. I went to the corner and cried. Jason was sitting on the couch and saw. He got up and came up to me. 

Jason's POV

J: "Hey Hey, don't cry. Sh sh sh." I started to cradle Elizabeth in my arms. 

J: "Don't cry baby." I then heard her tummy.

J: "Are you hungyger princess?"

She kept crying. 

J: "Here baby ummm, got take a bath and get cleaned up and I'll be in there to give you some food okay?"

She didn't move I then took her hand and brought her to the bathroom I ran the water and put the shampoo on the side that I had bought just for her. I then got a fuzzy towel out for her. And I then left the bathroom and shut the door. I went and made her a sandwich, when I got back to the bathroom she was in the tub cleaning her cuts. She looked over at me. I smiled. I sat the plate on the side of the tub. 

J: "There you go pretty brown eyes." I then went and made her a smoothie. 

I got back and saw that she didn't eat any of the food. 

J: "Here have this smoothie." 

She took it and drank it. 

I then got up and grabbed the soup. I then went to the tub and looked at her. I put my hand in the tub with the soup. I then grabbed her leg and started cleaning her. I then got to her toes and she started to laugh. 

I started to laugh at how cute her luagh was. 

I then got up and left so she could change, She came out in the pink dress I bought and sat down next to me. I smiled at her and she looked at me with her brown eyes. Then she started coughing.

J: "Are you okay!?"

E: "What was in that smoothie?"

J: "Strawberries, and umm blueberries!" 

E: "I'm allgic to strawberries!"

J: "Oh my god!"

E: "I need my medicine!"

J: "Uh?"

E: "Please tell me you have it!" 

J: "Ugh hold on! ROLF ROLF!'

R: "What!"

J: "She was alggic to something you need to go to her house and get her medicine!"

R: "Not right now!"

J: "Yes now!"

Rolf then got up and ran out the door to Elizabeth's house.

J: "Baby baby, I'm here, i'm here, is there anything I can do?"

E: "P-press on my -r-r-rib cage."

J: "Like this?"

E: "Yeah."

I kept doing that I then saw she was sweating. I ran and got a wash cloth and put it on her forehead and kept pressing on her ribs. 

Rolf then arrived with her medicine. I then handed it to her and she took it. I then threw it Rolf and he put it in my bag. She started to breath normal again. 

J: "Thank god, your okay!" I hugged her and she coughed again. 

I ran and got her a coke and held it while she drank. 

J: "Elizabeth are you okay?"

E: "I'm fine" 

J: "I'm so sorry."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

46.4K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
95.1K 1.3K 110