At the mall again lesbian smut

By mogimogi676

Let's just say the mall is my favorite place now.... More

Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~

Chapter one

57.8K 165 17
By mogimogi676

Shannon's POV
I felt my panties soaked and I blushed but I didn't care I could take my eyes off her. She was short like me and had long blonde hair with darker highlights and breasts I just wanted to grab and kiss she had a huge ass  and her lips looked so kissable she was ducking sexy. But let's be real now she's probably straight and WAY out of my leage. I have long red hair which piles ontop of my head in a bun and glasses and tiny tits and I was more oversight than her. My names Shannon.

Chantelle's  POV ~
This girl kept looking at me. I couldn't help but blush. She was sexy... Maybe she was laughing at me or thought I looked weird but I didn't care I decided to follow her into Ardenes and maybe build up the balls so talk to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
323K 25.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...