Learning to Love (Phan)

By FallenIdjit

Maybe it was us taking that drive at midnight and screaming the wrong lyrics to a song I couldn't remember... More

Sounds
The first time part one

Intro

47 6 0
By FallenIdjit

It was a complicated situation that anyone could find themselves in. However, Dan never suspected that he would be in this situation, staring at his best friend while the rain pelted down against their skin. A situation where his friend's girlfriend happened to be standing twenty feet away from him, ending in him being smack dab in the middle of the both of the two.  The only difference was that Dan was practically sobbing, unbeknownst to the both of them. The one closer to Dan thought he was angry while the one farthest away thought he was insane and nothing but an asshole.

Dan didn't ask for this to happen. Honestly, he was fine with idea that he was inevitably going to end up alone. That's just how he'd always been, the emotionally unattached friend that thought love was something humans created just so life would be a tad bit more bearable.  Dan never suspected that love was something that crept up behind you and sent you falling like Alice when she fell down that rabbit hole. He never suspected that you could be utterly shattered from one person yet still want to pick up all the tiny fragments and piece them together until your fingertips were bleeding for the same exact person.

Dan was a person that dropped people from his life when he felt they were too toxic to be in it. He was a person that wouldn't feel any pain or guilt because of that.

So, why?

Why was Phil someone that was completely toxic for Dan but he could never find it in himself to drop him?  Why was Phil someone that could make Dan feel so small but at the same time made him believe that he was on top of the world? Why was Phil the person that Dan's heart finally decided to beat for when he knew his love wasn't going to be requited? Why was Phil someone that Dan scrambled around the floor searching for those last shattered pieces for? And most importantly,

Why was Dan so in love with him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
584K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...