The Vampire's Assistant (Larr...

nmiller428

Book One of the Vampire's Assistant Series Louis Tomlinson was a vampire, one of the most powerful. He was th... Еще

The Vampire's Assistant (Larry Stylinson AU)
Author Note 9/6/13
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Author Note 10/3/13
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Author Note 10/6/13

Chapter XXIII

6.4K 262 51
nmiller428

The angels continue to smack their weapons against the throne room's doors. The officers and armies await to breach the throne room. Louis is growing nervous about his Hazza, he doesn't want anything to happen to him. Michael and Raphael go and talk to Louis in private. They have important news for him. 

~~~

Michael continues to order his angels to break the door. It is cracking and breaking from all of the abuse. They will breach it soon and enter into another battle. "Louis come here!" yelled Michael. Louis approaches Michael and Raphael and they pull him to the side. "We have information on Harry." said Raphael. Louis smiled and started to get overly excited, he wanted any and all information on his curly haired boyfriend. "What is it? Is he alive? Is he hurt? Is he safe? Where is he!" screamed Louis.

Raphael motions for him to calm down and speaks, "Harry is alive, we have a location on him. He is located in the east wing of the estate, but it can only be reached through the throne room. When we breach the throne room, we need to send someone to get him. It would be best to send someone he knows. You, Zayn, Michael, and I can't go, we need to face Romulus, Sinister, Athana, and the remaining forces. Liam and Niall can't fight at all, we must send someone." 

Louis enters into deep thought and tries to think of who to send. He continues this for a time and someone comes to mind; Archer. Louis leaves his thoughts and speaks, "Lieutenant Archer. He is skilled is stealth and archery, he is the best option." Michael and Raphael nodded and Archer is called over to them.

"Yes, my lords." said Archer while walking towards them. Michael releases a deep sigh and speaks, "We have a fixed location on Harry, he needs to be found. None of us can take the chance at going on a chase to find him. Once we breach the throne room, we need you to go to the east wing of the estate and find him. Louis has placed his trust in you. Is this possible?"

"Yes, but the boy doesn't trust me. Lord Louis, how will I get him to trust me?" asked Archer. He was correct, Harry wasn't going to trust him. They needed some way to convince Harry to trust him. Louis was the best option for finding methods to get Harry to trust Archer. "I have two ideas for getting him to trust you. First, I want you to ask Harry about a coin, I gave him. That should help you gain trust with him. Second, show him this picture of his family. I promise I would keep it for him. Arch, please don't lose it." said Louis while giving him the picture. Archer nods and speaks, "Lou, I promise I would bring him back." 

Archer was about to walk away, but Louis embraced him. "Thank you" said Louis while pulling away. Archer nods and walks away, he is now waiting for the angels to destroy the door. Michael informs all of the officers of their plan to rescue Harry. They prepare themselves for the breaking of the door. It will soon come crashing down and they will rush in.

~~~

Romulus, Athana, and Sinister are preparing themselves, the doors are going to break down. They don't know what to expect, Romulus still believes he can win. Everyone is unaware of Athana's plan to surrender to the Tomlinson estate. "My lord, the door is coming down." said Sinister. 

Within seconds, the doors of the throne room come crashing down. Louis, Zayn, Michael, and Raphael enter the room with their forces, but they don't attack Romulus and his forces. "Weaklings, you appear to have us cornered. I will never give you the boy back, I will kill him first." said Romulus. Louis was about to attack him, but he didn't want his Hazza in any danger. He would never forgive himself, if Harry was harmed.

Louis looked down at the ground and spoke, "Where is Harry? What have you done?" Romulus notices Louis's weakness and exposes it. Romulus approaches Louis and spokes, "He is died!" Louis falls to his knees and tears fall from his eyes.

WIthout anyone noticing, Archer slips behind them and goes to the east wing of the estate.  He continues to travel checking all of the rooms.

"Your not telling the truth, you wouldn't kill your only chance to save you and your vampires." said Michael. Louis stands up from the ground and speaks, "W-why? What h-have you done with him?" He was having a difficult time speaking with all of his crying. Romulus remains silent and Sinister speaks, "I tortured him everyday, it was all pleasure for me. I would do it all again, if I had the chance. Your slave was weak and he couldn't even put up with the tortures. In his final moment, he was weak and fragile, he called 'Louis' over and over. You never came to save your slave, he died alone and cold." 

Louis was physically hurt by Sinister's words, he couldn't bear to see his Hazza in pain. A silence fell over the room and it didn't help the growing tension. Michael could sense that Sinister wasn't telling the truth. Michael pushed Louis behind him and was about to speak when Athana spoke first, "Sinister, you are mindless vampire. I released Harry from his chains and helped him escape. I am done with your games, Romulus. I will no longer serve you and your endless quest to rule the region. Romulus, you barely have any vampires left and you will never defeat an army of angels. It is impossible." 

Everyone was surprised by Athana's statement, no one expect her to betray Romulus. Romulus wanted to kill her in that moment, but he knew Michael would attack him. He wasn't afraid to battle an angel, but an archangel is a different story. Athana approaches Zayn and draws her weapons. She hands it to him and speaks, "I surrender myself to you and I am willing to pay for the crimes, I have committed." 

Zayn takes her weapon and orders a group of guardsman to take her back to camp outside of the estate. Romulus can't believe that she surrendered herself to the Tomlinson estate. "Athana was a weakling of a vampire. I will still defeat you and your armies. I don't fear anyone and I will kill you Michael." said Romulus. 

Michael starts to laugh and then speaks, "Romulus, you are going to kill an archangel? I have been the leader of the armies of Heaven for thousands of years. I am the patron saint of all warriors, you could barely fight Louis and Zayn. You are going to pay for killing all of those innocent people. I told Louis and Zayn I wouldn't fight, but I will now." 

Romulus was taken aback by Michael's statement. He felt a feeling, he has never felt before. It was fear, he has never felt it. They continued to talk for a time, Michael and Romulus continued to bash each other. Michael was clearly controlling the conversation, they wouldn't attack until Harry was safe.

~~~

Archer continues to search every room for the curly haired boy, he couldn't find him. He could hear voices coming from the throne room, he knew it was the Romulus and Michael. He was starting to lose hope at the end of the hall, but he found a locked room. Next to the door was one of Athana's daggers, he ignored it and tried to open the door. He pushed and pushed against the door and it was nearly impossible to open.

"Harry! Harry! Harry!" screamed Archer. Harry could hear a voice on the other side of the door, he was scared to respond to the voice. He approached the door and spoke, "Hello? Who is it?" He didn't want to take anymore chances, he couldn't handle anymore tortures. Harry was weak and fragile, he would break if tortured again. 

Archer could hear Harry's voice and he knew he found the boy. Now he needed the boy to trust him, he hoped Louis's ideas worked. "It's Archer! Louis sent me to rescue you, please open up." Harry wasn't convince, Archer could try and kill him. "No! I will not go back to being a slave!" yelled Harry.

Archer released a deep sigh and spoke, "Harry, I am not going to hurt you. I am going to slip a picture under the door. I will never hurt you again." He slips the picture under the door and awaits Harry's response. Harry looks down at the picture and picks it up. He stares at the picture for a time, he unlocks the door. He jumps into Archer and embraces him, Archer doesn't hug back right away. After a few moments, he hugs back and allows the boy to cry into his figure. 

Archer whispers into the boy's ear, "It's ok. I am going to protect you and return you to Louis." Harry looks up at him and continues to cry. Archer helps him over to the bed, he is going to treat Harry's wounds. Archer examines Harry's wounds, he cleans them up and wraps them up to the best of his ability. Archer has never been skilled at using medicine, he is more of an 'archer' or 'bowman'. 

"Harry, we needed to return to the throne room, Louis and the others are there. Archangel Raphael is there, he can heal your wounds. Can we go?" asked Archer. He didn't want to push the curly-haired lad to do anything, he didn't want to. Harry nods and Archer helps him up, they slowly walk back to the throne room. 

Archer was curious to what happened to Harry, he doesn't seem to have changed much. Archer thought after all of the tortures, the boy would be emotionally disconnected. "Harry, what did they do to you?" asked Archer. Harry knew this question was going to be asked sooner or later, he didn't want to answer it. "Please don't make me talk about it." pleaded Harry. Archer allowed the question to be dropped. They continued to walk towards the throne room. 

Upon entering the throne room, they could hear the voices of Michael and Romulus. "You're a weakling, Michael. I have killed many of your angels, you are nothing. I will have the honor of killing you." hissed Romulus. Michael stares at Romulus and spokes, "You and a couple vampires? I have armies of vampires, hunters, and angels, you will meet with death soon." 

Archer and Harry arrive at the throne room and everyone notices them. "Slave!" yelled Sinister.

Sinister tries to approach them, but Archer draws his bow and arrows. "Sinister, one step close and this arrow will be yours." said Archer. Sinister stopped walking towards them and gave a evil glare to Harry. 

Louis and Harry looked at each other, Harry had tears in his eyes. He wanted Louis to hold him now. No, he needed Louis to hold him now. He couldn't bear to be without Louis, life was meaningless without him. "Vampires get the slave!" ordered Romulus. The vampires try to approach Harry, but they were stopped because Archer is blocking them. Archer has placed Harry behind him and is willing to die for him. "You will have to kill me first, if you want him." demanded Archer.

Archer and Harry slowly walk over to Louis and the others, Harry falls into Louis's arms. "I mis-" Harry was interrupted by Louis, "Don't speak, I love you. I promise Harry, I will love you always and I will never let you out of my sight." Louis kisses him gently and with passion. "Haz, I need you to go with Raphael. I must handle these vampires, I will be with you soon." said Louis. 

Harry continues to stare at Louis with tears in his eyes. Louis wipes the tears away and presses a kiss to Harry's lips. Harry holds back his tears and speaks, "Loube-" Louis interrupts him again, "No, Haz. Please go now, I will always be with you." Archer and Raphael take Harry out of the throne room, he continues to cry. Before exiting, Harry looks at Michael and speaks, "Don't let anything happen to my Boobear." 

They exit the room and take Harry outside of the estate to their camp. Liam and Niall rush to Harry's side. "Harry!" yelled Liam. He runs to Harry, but Niall limps over to him. Niall still hasn't fully recovered from his wounds yet. Raphael places Harry down onto a bed and starts to examine his wounds. Liam and Niall remain at his side, they want to keep him safe. Archer starts to walk away to rejoin the battle, but Harry grabs his wrist. "Please don't leave." whispered Harry. Archer returned to Harry's side and grabbed his hand. 

Raphael continues to examine the curly haired lad. "They did a number on you, my son. I will clean your wounds and wrap them in a protective bandage. You must take it easy for the next couple weeks. I don't want you doing any work at all, you must rest. Stay here." Raphael walks away with Liam and Niall. Archer remains at his side, Harry finds comfort in Archer's presence. 

Raphael speaks to Liam and Niall in private. "Liam and Niall, he was tortured badly by Sinister. Without Michael's blessing, Harry would have died his body is extremely weak and fragile. I have healed him, all he needs is rest." said Raphael. They nod and Raphael returns to the estate.

Raphael enters the estate and the tension in the room has reached a breaking point. A battle will soon begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you!

My readers, you have a choice to make. What do you believe should happen to Athana? I will list the options below, please comment on which one you want. Thank you

- Athana is put to death for her crimes against the Dawnbreak estate

- Athana is forgiven and becomes a member of the Tomlinson estate

- Athana is forgiven and becomes a member of the Dawnbreak estate

- Athana is exiled from the region 

If you want a different option, please comment it! Thank you!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

525K 10K 29
No one likes being force to do something without their say but that's exactly what I was forced to do. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and...
618K 14.6K 28
Harry Styles is a normal guy with a normal life and he liked it that way, that is until one night when he gets kidnapped and forced to work for hidio...
681K 17K 34
He needed a quick bite. No problem with draining a person along the way right? Wrong. When Louis Tomlinson sees a drunken curly-haired lad roaming t...
4K 116 25
When Riley thought it was over it was... for her. Her daughter Sonny was not so lucky on the other hand. Louis Tomlinson shows but at her doorstep on...