My Verson of what will happen...

By nellabella95

This is what i think would hppen on bella and edwards honeymoon. More

My Verson of what will happen After the Honeymoon chapter 2
My Verson of what will happen After the Honeymoon chapter 3
My Verson of what will happen After the Honeymoon chapter 4
My Verson of what will happen After the Honeymoon chapter 5,6,7
My Verson of what will happen After the Honeymoon chapter 8,9,10
My Verson of what will happen After the Honeymoon Chapter 11,12,13,14

6.5K 32 2
By nellabella95

 CHAPTER 1:

It has been two days since I found the note that Edward wrote explaining why he had to leave, I was still on the honeymoon and my apatite has been getting very strange. I still didn’t quite understand why he felt guilty for the bruises  that were all over my body because its not like I was hurt or anything.

 In the note he said that he would be back he just needed some time that why I still haven't lest Island Esme . Today is Wednesday and I decided that I would make plains to go back home I figured Edward rally wast coming back. I was in the middle of packing when I felt sharp pains in my stomach all I could thing is 'no way'.

So here I am standing alone pregnant while that prick that promised to come back is out there I just cant believe he would leave me again. As soon as I figured that I was pregnant I thought Alice would have a vision and Edward would come in the door but nothing happened for hours. I decided to go to the Denali's for some help since I have no one else at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.4K 60
Zara is an ordinary 10 year old girl, who loves YouTube and Zoella. She has a very happy life until her parents tragically die. With all hopes gone...
732K 44.8K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
12.1K 477 16
"My plan? My plan is when I call you, you will come. You will become my rider. You are cursed for all eternity to haunt down the one person you love...
664K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.