Musical Heart

By imakestories

Emma Swan had a child when she was 15 with Killian Jones. He left before she could tell him when he went off... More

About!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Hey

Chapter 45

371 23 1
By imakestories

Leia's POV

Killian knew about the kitty and has given me a week to do something with it. Today the band is going off on seeing the city of Denver because it beautiful in the summer. I decided to walk around and stay near the bus. I got out my camera and took pictures if the nature.

"So your a photographer?" This person asks.

"Yeah you can say that." I tell him.

"Well I bet your good at alot of things." He says with a creepy smile and a wink.

"Umm I have to go." I say and quickly walk the other bumping onto Leroy.

"Leia wheres the fire?" He asks.

"Total creep back there." I tell him.

"Well sit me. You'll be okay." He tells me.

"Thank." I say and sit down across from him.

"So how long ago?" He asks.

"Im sorry?" I ask.

"How long since you quite?" He asks.

"Quite? What do you mean?" I ask.

"Smoking Leia, Smoking." He says.

"I have never smoked before." I tell him.

"Its okay I wont tell Killian." He tells me.

"I told you I have never have." I tell him.

"Here have one." He says offering me one.

"Leroy are you offering her a cigarette?" Killian asks him.

"I was just seeing how good of a girl Emma raised thats all." He says getting up.

"Im sorry about that Leia, but you dont have to worry. Your a good girl." He says to me.

Flashback Leia age 16

Zelena's POV

Emma had to work late and Ingrid was out of town and I told Emma I would check in on Leia. When I entered the house I didnt see Leia hanging on the couch.

"Leia where are you?" I ask.

There was no answer, but I did see smoke in the backyard. When I walked to the back there Leia was smoking. I cleared my throat and touched Leia's shoulder.

"Zelena!" She yells and drops the cigaret.

"What on earth are you doing?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She lies.

"Leia, your mother is going to kill you." I tell her.

"Please dont tell her." She begs.

"How long has this been happening?" I ask.

"Like a year or so." She tells me.

"When and why did this start?" I ask her.

"Well it happened when I felt stressed out because of homework and testing and some offered me one to destress and then I couldnt stop." She tells me.

"Well hand me the pack and go upstairs and this will be between us. I will help you quite." I tell her.

"How do you know how to quite?" She asks me.

"I had the same problem when I was your age and I will help you. So how have you get them?" I ask.

"A ask someone older to buy me some." She says.

"No more smoking." I say.

"Okay." She says.

Present Day.

Leia's POV

I went back into the bus and held the little kitty who had fallen asleep on my lap.

"Leia are you okay?" Killian asks me.

"Yeah why wouldnt I be?" I ask him.

"You seemed alittle weird after Leroy tried to give you a cigarette." He says to me.

"Yeah that wasnt a problem. Before that some weird guy was bugging me. He put me in a weird mood." I tell him.

"He did touch you?" Killian asks me.

"No I got out of there." I tell him.

"Well thats good. Now if that happens again you have to let me know. Okay." He say.

"Yeah I will." I say.

He walked out and I laid down and held the kitty and then I fell asleep.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1K 23
Emma Swan(32) moved to Storybrooke with her 14 year twins Henry and Rosie. But there is a creepy house across the street from them. A man lives insid...
68.9K 3.2K 34
Emma Swan (21) is a college student who is very smart and pursued by most men in school. Killian Jones (25) is a new professor who is very bright and...
60.8K 2.9K 40
Emma Swan and Regina Mills have been like sisters since the day they meet back in kindergarten. Now they are in High School they were not acknowledge...
115K 3.7K 40
Emma Swan (21) and Killian Jones (23) are best friends and roommates since they met their freshman year in college. They both have a hard time with r...