Welcome To The Club of Delinq...

By PupPupPop

A Wallflower. That's what Sony Parker was at Riverbank High, and she was content with it. Until one day when... More

Welcome To The Club of Delinquents!
He Killed Them, With His Thumb!
You Got Paint On My Shoe.
You Wanna Be Friends?
Brothers? o5o
Mad-Dog Jagger o6o
A New Friend . . .
Funny Shit o8o
I MAKE EVERYTHING GO BOOM!
My New Mommy
New Family
Brother And Sister
I'VE GOT A DREAM! oEXTRAo
Jagger's Past
I'm A Delinquent!
Vincent's Past
Paul's Past
Matty's Past
Police All Around
Ivan's Past
Sleep Over
Warm Environment
Stress Builds
Most Important
Brothers Related
Only Friend
Heart Just Broke
To Court!
Apologies
Confessions
Nightmare
Back Home
A Strange Idea
I Love You All
Being Greedy
Sharing
Food Equals Affection
Group Date
Grew Some Balls
Because I'm Not
Chaos Ensues
Climax-. Not Like That You Perverts
Like To Know -END-
Who Is Your Delinquent Boyfriend?

What A Slut

52K 1.7K 426
By PupPupPop

Sony was happily walking around the park (the non-ghetto one) with a smile on her face. Weekends have finally arrived and Sony isn't going to let anything stop her from having a normal weekend. She happily kicked the autumn leaves that were on the ground and wrapped her coat around herself tighter. Sony could feel the winter coming in hard, that also got her even more excited as that means snow equals no school! Which also equals, no delinquents!

She continued to kick the leaves until one of kicks made a bunch of leaves hit a man. Sony stopped her merry manor and stared at the person with leaves that were now in their hair.

"I-I'm sorry!" The boy grunted and shook his hair, once he turned around Sony's eyes widened at the person in front of her.

"Paul?" The blond looked up with an eyebrow quirked at Sony, once he realized who the girl was the boy looked the other way muttering out a 'hey'.

Ever since Friday, with Vincent's help Sony and Paul were able to make amends. But, without arguments it was always awkward between the teens. Sony shuffled back and forth and scratched her hair, trying to muster out words to start a conversation.

"Um, enjoying the free day?" Sony could see Paul try to stop a retort from coming out by bitting his tongue.

" . . . Yup." Paul looked to the girl but quickly turned to the side again.

" . . . Want to walk?" Sony's eyes widened at his offer.

"Um, sure?" The two then started to walk again along in the forest, silence still between the two besides the cry of some child off in the distance. Sony finally decided to break the conversation by letting out a small smile and looking at Paul.

"So, how's school so far? Pre-calculus is killing me this year!"

"Taking calculus II." Sony stopped in her tracks to stare at the boy who kept walking forward. Calcuslas II! Sony never thought he would be the smart type of person. With his attitude and all. The girl shook her head and ran forward again catching up with the boy.

"Um, really? That sounds really hard." Paul shrugged and looked the other way again.

"My parents were always strict on me and my sister about grades." This new added information made Sony tilt her head.

"Sister?" Paul nodded, ignoring the girl's continued stare.

"What's her name? And does she go to school with us?" Paul stopped his walking making, Sony raised an eyebrow at his sudden halt.

"Her names Celestina, we're twins. And she doesn't go to school, she's home schooled." Paul then started his walk again getting ahead of the brunette. Sony's eyes were widened as she looked at the boy who was in front of her. Celestina? Celestina Whitefield, the same name as the girl she was friends with in fifth grade. And the girl who's porky little brother confessed to her. Sony then ran up to Paul and grabbed his hand. He looked down at her but looked away again once their eyes locked.

"A-Are you a natural blond?"

" . . . No."

Sony's eyes widened even more, that's it! He has to be the same boy! She then went to open her mouth to speak, but the sound of barking and a laugh interrupted the two.

"Sony~! Paul~! How are you two?" Both teens slowly turned to see Matty behind them with his infamous bright smile, but the thing that was different about the man was that there was numerous bandages all over his body.

"M-Matty?"

"Great, we have the psycho with us now."

Now that's the Paul Sony knows.

Matty only laughed at Paul's name for him and slapped the blond's back making him fall forward. Sony nervously glanced at all the damages on his body.

"Matty, what happened with you?" The man blinked at the girl before looking down at himself and smiled back at the girl.

"Aw, it's nothing! Just ran into some trouble."

Sony was really worried on what kind of 'trouble' Matty ran into. The barking of a dog interrupted the girl's thoughts as she looked down to see a auburn furred cocker spaniel jumping at her leg. The girl blinked and kneel down to pet the energetic dog with a smile.

"She's so cute!" Paul also finally got up and leaned over Sony's shoulder to look at the dog.

"Pretty normal, I was expecting gangsters and mafia to have a rottweiler or something." Sony continued to play happily with the dog and looked up to Matty.

"What's her name?"

"Sherl!"

Both teens heads snapped up to Matty with wide eyes, they then said at the same time with equal loud volume.

"Sherl's a dog!"

Matty blinked at the two in confusion before putting on a grin again.

"Of course she's dog! What else would Sherl be?" Sony stood back up and pointed a finger at him.

"B-But you said she was the light in your life or something!"

"Hahaha! That's because she is!" Paul also went to yell at the black-haired man in confusion.

"You said she gives you kisses!"

"Kisses, licks, both are the same and warm my heart!" He said while then picking up the dog and 'cooing' at it.

" . . ."

Paul and Sony decided then to never be surprised at anything Matty does. It was then that the hard steps of other people came onto their ears.

"Look here! If it isn't Fitzgerald, still can't believe you can show your face in this area trash!" All three looked to their side to see a group of well dressed men looking at them, specifically Matty, with smirks. Sony looked up at the college student and froze to see him sending a glare to the men, one that would scare more than Jagger's.

Matty continued the stare not saying a word to the mysterious people.

"What? Still think we would give up? Face it Matthew, you can never escape the Mafia." Matty stepped forward in front of Sony and Paul sticking his arm out in front of the two. He then handed Sony the leash to Sherl's collar.

"Run to my place, Sherl will know which way my apartment is." The men in suits growled at Matty ignoring them and then took out a gun from his pocket and pointed it with a sneer.

"Hey! Don't you start ignoring us 'Matt Cutter'!" It was when that nickname was said that Matty's glare hardened into the same frightening one Sony and Paul saw when he protected them from Jagger.

"'Matt Cutter, no one used that name with me." Matty then took out a gun from his pocket this time with a sneer and face contorted

"Not even when I was in the Mafia!"

Paul quickly grabbed Sony's arm and ran out of the mafioso way as gun shots started to shoot through the air.

Both teens ran without looking back at the now on-going battle. When the two were far away enough, not being able to hear the distant shots. Both knelt down panting while Sherl started to run in circles, worried about what was happening with her owner. Paul cursed to himself and looked back down the way they ran.

"No matter what I do, trouble always follows you Sony." After the girl caught her breath she looked to the side with a slight frown.

"Sorry." The boy sighed and folded his arms.

Well, what now? The dog at Sony's feet started to pull into a certain direction making the girl tilt her head in curiosity. Didn't Matty say that Sherl would lead them to their house? Paul could see the look on Sony's face and rolled his eyes.

"We are not following a dog." The girl frowned at him and put her hands on her waist.

"What are we suppose to do then? Matty told us to!"

"I'm not going to follow a mutt when a fricken' mafia battle is less than a mile away!" Sherl growled at Paul's comment and went up to the blond's foot and started to urinate on the sneakers. Paul jumped back with a shriek and started to kick his foot to get off the liquid.

"It pissed on me!" Sony smiled triumphantly and started to walk forward letting the dog lead the way.

"I think that settles it!"

" . . ."

oO0OoO0Oo

Paul and Sony stared at the apartment in front of them.

No, it wasn't an apartment.

"Where is my medication!"

"You kids get off my lawn!"

"Bingo!"

"Mr. Sheffield there is no bingo tonight . . ."

A retirement home. Some person, let a former mafioso live in a retirement home.

"Are you two children visiting your grandparents?" Both teens turned to see a worker there smiling at them. Sony nervously scratched the back of her head.

"Um, actually, we're just friends of Matty. We're here to take his dog home." The woman stared down at the dog at Sony's feet and laughed.

"That Matthew! He always takes such good care of his puppy. His room's B-226."

They couldn't believe their ears. Again, who would let Matty be with elderly people! Paul looked around with swiftly eyes.

"Somethings wrong here." Sony nodded in agreement but decided to just start to walk to where ever the college student's room was.

"Let's just try not to attract too much attention."

The students found Matty's room and entered with the help of Sherl showing them where the key was. It was surprising normal in the apartment, television, sofa, kitchen. Sony let the dog off it's leash and watched as Sherl eagerly ran to the couch and circled around before laying down.

Sony walked over to where the dog was and sat next to it and started to pet it's stomach.

"Hope he's okay." Paul looked around the room and skimmed his hand on top of the kitchen counter.

"With the way he handled Jagger, I'm pretty sure he'll at least get out alive.

" . . . That doesn't help."

Just on cue the door to the complex slammed open and in staggered a tired Matty. The dog whimpered at it's owners state as Sony and Paul ran up to the college student to sit him on the nearest chair.

"W-What happened?" Matty let out a grin and laughed but flinched a bit.

"Just a few guys that didn't like me leaving them."

The barking from Sherl ripped the man's attention from the teens to his pet, another soft smile graced his lips as he picked up the cocker spaniel. He let out another laugh, this time it was weak and didn't held the same light as his usual one.

"The world is a cruel place sometimes. Nothing comes easily." Matty then put back on his usual grin and looked back up at Paul and Sony.

"Wow, you two haven't been fighting yet since I saw you at the park, something happen?" Paul and Sony looked at each-other, Paul looked to the side with a frown while a smile appeared on the girl's face.

"Paul and I just had a small fight, but Vincent actually helped us make amends." Matty let out a small chuckle while petting the dog who was still on his lap.

"Really? Never thought Vincent would turn into such the ass-kisser."

The two teen's eyes shot open as Matty actually swore. They both looked at each other in confusion. He looked like his usual self, maybe Matty actually swore but just haven't yet in front of them. Sony nervously rubbed her arm and looked to the side.

"Uh, y-yeah. 'Bomb Loan', also have been closer to us too. Right Paul!" The girl let out a small laugh trying to lighten up the mood. Paul was still wavered by Matty who seemed to be a little different than usual and nodded.

Matty hummed at the news and looked up at the two with another grin.

"I heard that you were able to befriend the Jakov's too, that's pretty amazing Sony! By now you should have been dead! Hahaha!" Sony flinched at his words while Paul narrowed his eyes even more at the man. Something was very off, Paul could just tell by Matty's exterior. Usually he would be laughing more and be standing up hugging the two. But he just sat there, calm.

"'Scarface' is following you like a puppy, 'Bomb Loan' doesn't want to blow you up, and the Jakov's don't want to murder you. Lucky, lucky Sony! You slut!"

Sony's face fell, even Paul's mouth started to gape open.

Matty, did not just call the girl a slut. Sony stuttered.

"W-what?" Paul clenched his fist next to the girl. Matty let out another laugh and sat down his dog, the man then stood up and folded his hands behind his head with the same bright grin. But this smile had a sinister feeling behind it.

"You heard me Sony! You're a slut! You suddenly think that all because you throw around a few touches and soft words that everyone even I will fall to your feet." Matty slightly opened his eyes.

"You stepped into a dark world once you entered 'Friendship Club' Sony. 'Bomb Loan' and 'Scarface' may be able to protect you now, but sooner or later. Some other gangster or mafia will kill you. No, you should hope they kill you."

The teens couldn't believe their ears, this was the opposite of the Matty they met on the first day of the club. Paul glared heavily at Matty, who cares if the man was a mafioso. Sony was many things but she was not a slut.

"What's up with you! A slut? Sony is just being herself! It's not her fault those guys in the club are thankful to have a friend like her!" Sony looked at Paul with disbelief, he was actually defending her. It would have made her the most happiest person, if Matty wasn't acting like this.

The college student let out a small chuckle at Paul's defense of Sony.

"You're right, it is those guys fault. They've lived such cold lives, they don't know the feeling of betrayal." He turned his gaze to Sony.

"When Vincent first encountered you and asked to be friends, I could see the resistance and fear in your eyes. You didn't want anything to do with him, but you used him. You used his feelings for your own protection." Matty then stalked forward and leaned down to Sony's level.

"I empathize for 'Scarface', because like him. I met a girl like you, a girl who I thought would heal the problems in my life and never leave my side no matter the danger. But, life is never that sweet." Matty stood back up, his face now holding a stoic expression.

"She left, and sold me out because things got too dangerous. She sold me out to some other mafia and I almost died. That's why I loathe you so much now Sony, a spitting image."

Paul snapped at that and pushed back Matty making the older male stumbled back a bit with surprise in his eyes. Paul glared at him while Matty was still confused over his sudden action, the college student then folded his arms and chuckled.

"Got you too." The blond's glare intensified, he then turned and grabbed Sony's arm dragging her out of the apartment. Sony was still standing in shock of what Matty said to her. The blond continued to drag the girl out of the retirement home 'till they were down the street. He was still heaving in anger. When Paul calmed down he turned to Sony and flinched when he saw that she was still shaken by Matty's words.

"Sony, you shouldn't listen to him. He's probably just still pissed about those other mafia guys still."

Sony stood there, still thinking over his words. She then started to tear up in the corners of his eyes making Paul groan.

"Sony! He's just stressed!" The girl finally started to let out the water-works, it hurt. Matty's words pierced her heart.

"Paul! He's saying the truth!" This made the blond stumble back a bit. She continued to cry as she tried to speak.

"I did use Vincent at first because I wanted protection! A-And even though nothing has happened yet, I know I would run away from anything dangerous!" Sony finally broke as she started to cry even more. Paul looked at the girl, he sighed and pressed his temple. The blond then opened up his arms. Sony still sniffled and looked at Paul in confusion. When the girl wouldn't move he sighed and started to blush a little.

"Come here." Sony contemplated it a bit before slowly walking forward into his arms. The girl gasped a bit as he wrapped his arms around the girl and petted Sony's hair.

"Calm down, seriously. I hate it when people cry, it makes me want to punch them."

. . . Well that enlightened the mood a bit . . .

Sony was trying to calm herself down, she was now letting out small hiccups. When Paul was sure the girl has stopped her tears a bit he pulled back, still keeping a straight face.

"Sony, do you think of Vincent of a friend now?" Sony looked towards the ground, not being able to look at the blond's face.

"Well, no. But-,"

"So what are you crying over? Sure, you first used him but now you really see him as a person." The girl kept her face still on the ground, Paul smiled as she wasn't crying any more and knocked her head with his fist lightly. Sony stumbled back a bit and looked up at Paul with a confused face. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"What was that for?" Paul let out a small laugh and folded his arms behind his head with a smile.

"Nothing, hey. Let's head home." The boy then went to walk forward, he turned around in confusion as the girl wouldn't move from her spot. Paul then saw the girl with a wide smile. Her grin widened as he turned to look at her.

"Thanks Paul. Glad, to have you here again." Paul's face reddened, he turned around to cover it and scowled.

"W-Whatever! Don't expect me to be like this at school!" Sony laughed at his reaction and ran up to him with a quirked eyebrow.

"What? Do you have a reputation or something?"

"Yes, and being with you is harming it."

She rolled her eyes but brushed off his comment. Paul continued to walk forward, still covering his face trying not to let Sony see his blush.

Thanks? Thanks for what? He thought, all he did was cheer her up. But, he then stopped in his tracks for a bit. 'Glad to have you again'?

He looked at the girl next to him, did she finally figure it out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
411K 25.4K 39
Westmont High's infamous man whore, Trevor Jettison, just got slapped with karma's wake up call. After swiping away V-cards and breaking hearts, the...
1.8M 60.5K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
110K 3.9K 56
Started : April, 2022 Completed : September, 2022 _________________________________ Boring, lonely and simple. The three perfect words to describe my...