Unforgiven Dreams ✔️

By CrayyZedd

[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence... More

Author's Note
Chapter 0 : Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 16

124 13 5
By CrayyZedd

Dedicated to RL0925 for your awesome enthusiasm. :)

____________________________________
Although my knuckles hurt after they hit Grace's jaw, it didn't seem to override the throbbing pain in my feet. I couldn't even move them, not even a bit. I fell down onto the ground and when I glanced up I saw punches and kicks flying here and there.

Keith bashed the skater boy and had him held by his collar. He then threw him at the wall. The skater boy fell down, wounds gaping at me from almost every spot on his lanky body. I heard Keith hiss,"Grace, you should be thankful my mom taught me that I should never hit girls. Start worshipping her."

He bent down and held my chin up so now I looked directly at him. From the corner of my eye I could see Cathy spewing incoherent words at Grace as Drew held Cathy back from feasting on her like a KFC chicken.

Keith continued, black eyes to hazel ones,"Don't cry, princessa, I'm here for you." And his arms brushed down my back and stopped at my hip. In one swift moment, he carried me up. Yeah, he literally swept me off my feet. I couldn't stop staring at him, my hands automatically went around his neck as I held on for dear life. I rested my head on his hard chest as he walked and I calmed myself by counting the number of times his heart beat every minute. Whoa, 78 times!

Soon I was in the infirmary bed, Cathy sitting next to me, holding my hand and telling me how much Grace sucked. Well that she did. She sucked donkey balls. How could she say stuff like that about my dad?!?! Even though I was grateful that Cathy was here and so was Drew, inspite of the fact that he wasn't really comforting me because we were practically strangers, I was still looking for the person who saved me from this mess.

Keith.

Where the heck did he disappear?

"Your boyfriend is in detention." Catherine chortled when she noticed me scrutinising the room.

I narrowed my eyes at her and looked at her, morose,"He's not my boyfriend."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, hun." She didn't stop chuckling. "It seems you got a minor sprain in both your legs and you'll be completely alright in three days, so yay!"

Oh whew just in time to meet Josh. Hurray.

I got to go home early that day and my mom had to skip her afternoon shift to take care of me and honestly I felt so bad, already she was working so hard and supporting our finances. I made a mental note to sign up for work at McD after I'm alright. So you can say that those three days went by rather peacefully, with Keith and Cathy frequently visiting me.

One time only Keith had come to meet and I wanted to get up and just hug him again. He'd done sooooo much for me and I couldn't just thank him enough. It's no biggie, he'd grin whenever I brought up the matter. I told him about my father's cancer. He'd just hugged me. He took any opportunities we had to teach me to control my Blue Matter.

Breathe. Concentrate. Think how much of it you want. He would say.

And of course, being the amazing learner I am, I still hadn't got it.

~~~

To say I'd totally forgotten that it was Friday night and I hadn't chosen what to wear, would be a brutal lie. Of course I knew it was. He was the love of my life and I'm not sure if I still love him. His rugged face and burly manly features just remind me of the little boy who I'd thrown ice cream cones at.

Tonight might be the night the feelings that I'd made a place for in the deepest corner of my heart will come gushing out. And I don't want it to. But that doesn't mean I didn't have to look good. He should know what he'd missed. Okay I didn't care about that, but I just wanted to look presentable.

I put on a little black dress, because well, there's nothing wrong that could go, can it? It fell of my shoulders and the length reached just above my knees. I'd still not taken off the Angel chain and it seemed to go well with my outfit so I didn't mind it too. I left my auburn hair open and didn't bother to put make-up because one, I don't like it and two, I honestly have no idea how to use it. So there's no guarantee that I won't become a Gothic Monster by the end of my session.

I refused to put on the black pencil heels as my mom instructed me to, albeit it was beautiful, it looked very very uncomfortable. Besides, I just sprained both my feet so. Ha, that worked in letting me wear my black laced flats with the little diamonds.

Okay, I really think I've overdressed and besides this isn't even a date. Oh god, why do I do such stuff? I changed in lightning speed to my dust-shade polka dot shirt which I tucked into my black bit-longer-than-a-mini skirt. There, I smiled to myself. That's way way better.

Just as if on cue, the bell rang.

An achingly known voice echoed,"Hello, Mrs. Hazelwood. Always a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh my, Josh! How long has it been?"

"Long enough, ma'am."

"Haha, wait I'll just call Sophie down." I heard my mom say before she wailed, asking me to come down and that my knight had come in shining armour.

Well that was my mom. A big believer in love and what-not.

As I stomped down the stairs unlady-like, Josh came into my view. He was wearing this sky-blue crisp shirt which was paired with black jeans. They brought out the blue in his eyes and complimented his blond hair.

"This is for you, milady." He bowed as he handed me a white lily. Oh god, he remembers how much it means to me. These things remind me why I was even friends with him in the first place. I plastered a smile on my face as I placed the flower on the side table. If he thinks I'll forgive him so easily after he broke my heart, he's dead wrong.

We walked for a distance and then he pulled me into the Pristek Park. "I have something in mind." He whispered into my ear and he held me by my hand as we brushed through trees and shrubs. Finally, we reached this cliff, which overlooked the city skyline and oh my god, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. Vehicles of all kinds honked their way through and different coloured lights illuminated the parts of the city. If I squint my eyes, I could make out a silhouette of a mountain at the horizon, which is probably seen clearly during the daytime.

This spot was surrounded by tall trees and other stuff, which kind of made it private and unless someone came looking for us on a helicopter, there would be almost zero percent chance we'd be found.

As I took in the sight, he placed his hand on the small of my back and told me,"It's magical, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"You look really great tonight, Sophie."

"Thanks I guess."

He sat down on the soft grass and patted the area next to him. I complied, still not taking my eyes off the white dove which kept hovering around us.

"You know, I saw you in my dream last night." He spoke softly, his breath hitting like ice against the side of my face.

"Oh my god, I saw you in mine too!"

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah, you died."

I faked laughing so hard and tried to analyse his expression.

Taken aback. Pissed. Disappointed. Guilty.

"I miss you." He started, not breaking eye contact.

"I miss us."

"I'm really really sorry. I didn't know what got into me. I shouldn't have done that to you. Please, please forgive me." He took my hands in his and his glittery eyes pleaded with me. I couldn't help but sigh. He was actually sorry.

"Okay."

"Does that mean you forgive me?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god, thank you so much!"

"Haha."

Faking enthusiasm like a boss, I was.

"Soph, I had to lose you to realise this but."

"What?"

"I still love you. I love you, so so so much."

My thoughts kept going back to Keith. Here I was, with my crush and my ex-love who was pouring out his feelings and I'm thinking about the protective Keith and the way he beat up Skater Boy for me. Ohhh, his smile.

"Don't, Josh."

"Don't what?"

"You cannot love me. You don't deserve me."

"You still don't get it, Sophie. I want you, only you."

"No."

"Do you love me?"

His question was hanging in the air, my mind was in a turmoil now. Did I love him? Have I ever loved him in the first place? Did I still miss his soft touches, his jokes and his hugs?

"I-"

"Is there someone else?"

"No, it's not that-"

"Then why are you resisting so much?" He was dangerously close now, and I found myself inching away.

"I-I don't know if I do."

"Ohhh, maybe you do, but you just don't want to admit it." His face was now centimetres away from mine.

"What-what are you doing, Josh?" I stared at him helplessly as his eyes travelled from my eyes to my lips and back again.

"I'm doing what we've both been yearning to do."

That said, he kissed me, harder when I didn't kiss back. I turned my face away,"Get off me!" He was all over me and his hands ran up and down my thigh. I screamed and tried pushing him off but in vain. My chain pressed against my sweaty neck as Josh held me down.

"The lady says no." A voice snarled.
___________________________________________
Author's Note :

Oh my god! I don't know what to say. Bad Josh. xD

The positive responses got me like McDonald's though! *I'm loving it! Do you get it? No? Just me? Okay.*

Thanks to everyone who've voted, commented, fanned, followed and even read this book. I'm serious, like you have no idea how motivating it is for new authors like me. :)

So I'm taking up reading requests again. Comment here your favourite book, (even the book you might be writing :3) or PM me.

Still on with the dedications!
And for that you gotta :
VOTE|COMMENT|FAN

Cheers! xoxo

Affi 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
13.1K 112 10
The game of life is always rigged. This is known. But the real mystery of existence was never about life... it was about death. How could death, suc...
103K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
588 14 13
"Leave me,I don't love you, I don't even like you. You and I are different. Look, think practically, I have my plans, my own freedom, my own way. So...