Me, My Step Brother & My Best...

By oxMichixo

I've written this story ages ago and I'll be editing it soon since it's terrible with grammar and basically e... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eightteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Epilogue ~In Their Future~
~Side Note~
NOTICE
I want to Top!
Leaving the Nest

Chapter Three

233K 5.5K 3K
By oxMichixo

Stayed up and wrote this for you guys because I was feeling so happy today because of all your comments and the votes!! Wooo! Thank you guys! Hope you carry on supporting this story!

They're dating...

They're dating...

They're dating...

This was the only thing that ran through my mind. The boy I love for so many years have been taken away from me. It's okay. This way, Aaron will never know my feelings for him and I can still continue to be his best friend. And this stupid little crush on Sebastian; your stepbrother nonetheless, will disappear as time goes on and we can continue as one happy family. Yes. It's better this way.

"Congrats...but I'm a bit upset that you didn't tell me you were gay, considering I told you..." I whispered the last part of the sentence.

"Yeah...I'm sorry about that" He frowned.

"Be good to him okay? I'll kill you if you hurt him. Even if you're my best friend" I chuckled a bit, hiding my sadness.

"All right Class! work with the person next to you and grab the following equipment I will write on the board." Our science teacher, Mrs Robins announced. I looked to the person next to me and of course it's Aaron.

"Mind working with me?" I asked Aaron.

"No...not at all." He replied. He seemed odd ,but I can't put my finger on it. I went and grabbed all the things we needed and hoping that the lesson would just go quickly.

Throughout the lesson we hardly talked, just got on with our work. I think today is the first time that I have actually completed some actual work. The bell rang and I was relieved. I walked out with Aaron, like I always do and we went off to our next lesson. It was silence on the way there and I had a fake smile plastered on my face.

We went into my next lesson, maths and sat in the seating plan we were put in by Mr Jenkins. For once I'm happy that Aaron is on the other side of the room from me. When Aaron sat down on his seat, I could still feel his gaze on me. So I turn to look out of the window, into the sky, the smile I had 5 minutes ago was long gone now.

I sighed and just wish this day would just hurry up and finish so I can go home, make a hot chocolate, strip of all my clothes and just go to sleep...

~Aaron~

Why must this happen to me? Why did he have to walk in?! I'm such a fucking idiot. I can't believe that the boy I like, saw me with someone else.

At first I was straight as you can be, I was so straight. I was certain.

A year or two ago, Seth came out to me and told me he was gay. I didn't care if he was because he was still him. After he told me, I started to have mix feelings about my sexuality. I saw Seth in a different way, he somehow shine. Everything about him would make my heart pound. It was a year ago that I realised I was gay.

I didn't tell Seth because I didn't want him to know that I like him. If he hadn't said those words I probably would of but he did.

'Don't worry bro, you're not my type'

Those words stuck to me like glue, because of those words I never told him. I'm scared that it would be awkward between us and the friendship would break.

When I realised I was gay, I told my mum. My dad abandoned us when I was about just two months old, and my mum have to been raising me up ever since. I still remember to this day the exact words she said and day when I told her.

It was a Friday evening, and I just got back home from soccer practice.

~Flashback~

"Mum? Are you home?" I called.

"Hey, Aaron. Welcome home" She greeted as she walks down the stairs. She walks over to me and gives me a motherly kiss on the cheek.

My mum's one of those high class yet out-going person. Ever since my dad left us, she'a been working her socks off to raise me up. My mum was 21 at the time she had me and she was still studying in university for her medical degree. And now she's a successful doctor.

"Mum can I tell you something?" I asked. She makes her way to kitchen and I followed her.

"Sure, what is it?" She replied as she puts her apron on.

"Er...well..." I stuttered. "God this hard..." I sighed.

"Aaron what's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked, worried.

"I'm okay mum but there's...something I'm not sure how to tell you. I'm scared of how you're going to react."

"Sweety, you know you can tell me anything right? I love you no matter what." She said and cups one of her hand on my face.

"I'm...I'm..." Oh god how is she going to react?! I shut my eyes before saying the words. "I'm...gay...well I think I am, so bi."

There was a brief moment of silence and my heart was pounding like hell. Then there was a heavy sigh. "Is that all you wanted to say?" She said calmly.

I opened my eyes to see my mum smiling gently. "Huh?"

"Sweety, I don't care if you're gay. You're still my baby boy. I mean I am a bit surprised, but that won't make me stop loving you child, did you think I would?" She asked me and I nodded. "I didn't raise you all these years by myself, then just let problems like this destroy the bond between us, I love you for you and nothing will change that. I mean unless you do something REALLY bad, then son that's a different story." She reassured me. I absolutely love her so much! "So want tacos for dinner?" She asked, she walks off to the fridge and check what was in it.

"Thanks mum." I said.

"It's fine sweety. It's just tacos" She giggles a bit.

"No really. Thank you mum." I smiled. She looks over her shoulder to me and gives me a warming smile back.

~End Of Flashback~

Since that day, I've had some sort of feeling towards Seth. And now I know that I love him. I even told him that me and Sebastian are dating! Why the hell did you say yes you moron.

I first met Sebastian when Seth introduced him to me in school. He was a really nice guy, although more on the shy side. We exchanged numbers afterwards and we began to speak more, we really clicked. Then I somewhat began having these small sparks of feelings towards him, it's weird. The feelings for Sebastian weren't as strong as the feelings I had for Seth, but it was there.

Then one day he asked me if I was gay and I said yes. He asked if the person I loved was Seth and again I said yes. More surprisingly was that he also admitted that he also likes Seth. I thought it was a bit weird at first since they were stepbrothers but then again, they ain't blood related.

We both know that Seth will not like us because Sebastian is his Stepbrother and I'm not his Type. So then we got curious, we kissed each other. I remember his lips were thin and soft and these weird feelings were mixing around again. From that day which was a couple of weeks ago, we started to sleep with each other.

The bell rang before I even noticed, I stare down at the maths sheet that was given to me to fill in the answers were blank. I didn't do anything through out the lesson. I quickly folded up the sheet and shoved it in my bag.

"You coming?" Seth asked with a smile on his face. I smile back at him and nodded my head, even though the smile was fake. Something about Seth's smile seem to make me feel as if something is wrong. Even though he's smiling, it's as if he's crying inside.

We walk to our next lesson and Seth looks as if nothing has happened and acts like he does before. A part of me wishes he would be mad or sad because he would be a little jealous. Yeah. Right. As if that would ever happen.

~Seth~

We went to English together since we're in the same class. I try to act as normal as I can like I was before and trust me it's hard. Throughout English we didn't do much, we just copied off the board so it was a relaxing lesson. Aaron seemed like himself and would make little jokes like we did before and I felt more relaxed.

But Aaron and Sebastian are dating though...that had my heart ache.

"Okay guys! Today I want you to pair up with a partner and write a assessment on Shakespeare's famous novel 'Romeo and Juliet'." The teacher announced and everyone moaned and groaned. "Oh stop whining! I'm going to pass a requirement sheet around and I want you all to get at least a B or above on this! So work hard!" The Devil's requirement. A grade B, oh hell no.

"Wanna work with me?" Aaron asked.

"Do you even need to ask?" I laughed and Aaron chuckled.

Third period finally finished and now we're off to our forth. History. Great. Turns out I don't have history with Aaron which was kind of good, I won't need to keep my emotions in.

"I'll see you in the cafeteria." Aaron said and I nodded my head then walked off to history.

Oh My God! This lesson is so boring! I want to eat lunch! I don't even what the hell I'm even learning! I groaned then banged my head on my desk.

"Is there a problem Mr Miller?" My history teach asked. I quickly shot my head up and looked up at her, she had her glasses half way down her nose and looking over it.

"No Mrs" I smiled "Everything's peachy"

"Right...Please pay more attention." She warned and turn back to the board. Once she turn back I placed my head back on the desk.

The bell finally went after what seem to be forever! I stopped by my locker before heading to the cafeteria to drop of books. I walk into the cafeteria and was bombarded by people. I push my way through and grabbed a tray. Now I actually don't feel like eating anything. So I just grabbed a sandwich and a bottle of water.

After I paid, I scan the room for Kris or Aaron. Then I saw a arm waving at me, it belonged to Kris. I walk over there and set my tray down. I sat next to Kris and Aaron was opposite to me. We were just talking like we normally do, laughing and joking.

"Hey Seth there's your stepbrother, with some girl." Kris stated. And I saw Sebastian and Porsha, looking for a table.

"Oh yeah..." I said.

"Shall we call them over? Looks like the room is packed." He suggested.

"Yeah sure, why not" I agreed. "Sebastian!" I called out over all the noise, I waved my arm like Kris was before and Sebastian starts to make his way over. "Sit with us." I said.

"Are you sure...?" He asked.

"Yeah, why not" I smiled. He smiled back and sat next to Aaron with Porsha next to him. My heart beat increased. This is the first time I saw the two of them together since yesterday. Aaron gave Sebastian a smile and Sebastian blushed a little.

"Are you okay?" Kris whispered in my ear.

"Yeah. I can manage" I whispered back, looking down at my tray.

Kris asked Sebastian all random questions like how is he doing in America? is it better than England? And all other stuff. Porsha is a nice girl, she's really out-going and funny. I'm glad Sebastian has a nice friend.

I look back up at the couple opposite me, who are now laughing at something Kris said. Now I understand the meaning 'So close yet so far away'.

Oh Seth  Oh Aaron. The poor boys! They have feelings for each other but they don't know it!

So guys if you like someone and you think they like you, don't be scared to tell them! Its better to.know than not to know. But don't take my advice. There's 98.9% that things I say won't work.

Anyway Hope you liked it and leave a comment! It'll make my day tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.7K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...
5.5K 333 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
243 49 15
"Jake," Seth called out. Nothing. Seth groaned and then walked up behind him and once he got to him he saw that Jake had both his earbuds in. He chu...
51.7K 1.8K 14
-cringe warning- i wrote this when i was 15 lmao. the plot's a mess and the writing sucks but i had fun writing it so i decided to keep it up. :) Col...