MaNan SS: Forbidden Love!

By MawaraEjaz6

She came Close to him without knowing that he will burn her! Featuring: Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra.. N... More

Synopsis!
~Promo For Chapter 1~
Teaser Lines!
~Promo for Chapter 2~
Happy News!!!
Chapter 2
~Promo for Chapter 3~
Chapter 3
Few Important Things+Promo
Chapter 4
Please Don't Be Angry :(+Few Lines!
Important Announcement!
Good News!! Mystery Revelation!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.1
A Special Shout out To MishaShergill aka adorable_trouble
Chapter 6.2
~Promo For Chapter 7.1~
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 7.2
New TS Alert!!!!
~Promo for Chapter 8~
My Interview!
Chapter 8
~Promo For Chapter 9~
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Am Back+ A Shoutout!
~Promo For Chapter 12~
Chapter 12
•Chapter 13•
~Promo For Chapter 14~
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.1
Chapter 15.2
~Promo For Final Chapter! + Share Your Fav Scene! ~
Chapter 15.3 (Last)
Epilogue
**Random Moment 1**

Chapter 1

29.5K 1.4K 190
By MawaraEjaz6

Ohk! So my exams are starting from 27 Of this month! And I haven't studied a word! So I will be back after 6th of June! Please pray for me! I need it! And the chapter below is not much perfect! I think I can write a little better! But plz do lemme know!

Chapter 1- Meeting Him!!! Why so uneventful?

Nandini's POV..

I stared at my reflection in the mirror one last time before picking up my cell phone and going down the stairs. The lush royal red party night gown complimented my skin as it followed my lead being dragged on the wooden stairs. The loud sound of my red prom heels echoed in the hall as I came down.

All eyes shifted towards me as everyone started cheering. I stopped on the last step and waved towards all. Everything was the same just like last few years..

"Happy Birthday Miss Murthy!" Few shouted from one side, few from other.

Yeah my 22nd birthday came and as usual it was celebrated with great use of wealth and money. My Dad used to spend a lot on my birthdays as he thinks that it's the only function important for him. Yeah he loves me a lot.

"Hey my baby girl!" Dad shouted happily from the middle of crowd embarrassing me once again by calling me baby girl and came almost running towards me. "Oh my little cupcake is grown a year older!" He said with tearful eyes, in a dramatic tone and pulled me in a bone crushing hug.

Cupcake??? Seriously???

"Dad? Am not a baby girl! Am 23 year old now!" I whisper-yelled in his ear and he parted away..

"Ahhh! Yeah! 23 years! I can see how beautiful you are just like your mother! She was a fairy queen and you are my fairy princess!" Dad said cupping my cheeks and suddenly I felt so much of love for him..

"Aww Dad! You know I just love you so much!" I said in an emotional tone and hugged him again.

"Love you too honey!" He whispered back lovingly and pecked my forehead. He was the man who had spoiled me to no extent. I was a spoiled brat. I had always everything in my life which I wished for.

"Thank you for everything Dad!" I spoke in an emotional tone and Dad smiled.

"Ahh! You will be thanking me more tonight!" Dad said to me and then turned towards the crowd. "Everyone! May I have your attention please!!!" Dad said loudly clapping his hands and finally there was a silence in the hall. All looked at us and few of my known uncles waved at me I waved back smiling to my fullest.

"So everyone! As my daughter love music but unfortunately a horrible singer she is!" Dad started in a cheerful voice and here comes his typical taunts..

"Daddy!" I whined before making a pout and everyone laughed.

"Oh sorry! Did I said it loud?" Dad exclaimed and all laughed more while I shook my head.

"Dad! You are too much!" I said laughing with him and he jumped excitedly.

"So tonight we have a emerging singer of the year! I know little boy you will be the best!" Dad said softly and I look at him confused. Soon the crowd distorted and I looked for the 'little boy' about whom Dad was talking. The crowd partitioned in two and there stood THE 'little boy'...

"Little boy really?" I spoke staring at the 'man' sitting on the stool one leg on the stand beneath the stool and other was on the floor supporting him. He was busy in tuning his guitar. He was wearing a red hot blazer with white T-shirt and white jeans underneath. His hair were long and perfectly gelled. He was wearing a set of bands in his right hand and a branded watch in other. His fingers were long and seemed to be very expert as he adjusted the strings of the guitar. His face was fully concentrated. His eyes were bent lowered on his guitar so I wasn't able to recognize the color of his eyes. His jawline was sharp with light stubble. His whiskers were edgy and giving him a god kinda look. His lips were so perfect and were stretched in a thin line as he was busy. At the end the only thing I could say about him was 'He was a perfect human specimen'..

When he felt the silence around he immediately raised his head and I saw his whole face clearly trust me I thought I will faint. The attraction on his face was killing. He was a slayer..

"Hi everyone!" Oh God his voice! My heartbeat quickened when he waved at all.

"Hello singer boy!" Everyone hooted for him and he grinned sheepishly before blushing like a school boy.

Awww! He is so adorable...

"I am feeling honored as Mr.Murthy invited me here to sing for his daughter's birthday!" He said sweetly and I longed that for once he look at me but he didn't...

Ahh am always so desperate...

"I will try giving my best! So should I start?" He spoke Innocently and all clapped for him to start..

I waited as he strum the strings of his guitar once...

Aap ki nazron ne samjha, pyaar ke qaabilmujhe

Dil ki aye dhadkan theher jaa, mill gayi manzil mujhe

Aap ki nazron ne samjha

He sang and I clutched the railing of the staircase to keep myself steady as his words caused to bust my nerves. His eyes were closed as he smiled between the words.

Jee humein manzoor hai, aap ka yeh faisla

Keh rahi hai, har nazar banda parvar shukriya

Do jahaan ki aaj khushiyaan, ho gayi haasil mujhe

Aap ki nazron ne samjha

He sang his next lines and got up. He walked around the people and smiled at them nodding his head playfully. Few teen girls drooled over him and he walked pass by them shaking his head smiling like a killer all the time. He held the hand of Joyti aunty and made her twirl around him seriously i felt jealous I wanted to be on Joyti Aunty's place how come she be so lucky. Not for once he had look towards me.

Argghh this is irritating. Come on you can look at me at least for once...

Aap ki manzil hoon main, meri manzil aap hain

Kyun main toofaan se daroon, mera saahil aap hain

Koyi toofaanon se keh de, mil gaya saahil mujhe

Aap ki nazron ne samjha, pyaar ke qaabil mujhe

His next words came as magic bounding me in a spell and he finally turned towards me. As soon as he turned to me our eyes locked. Finally I got to know the color of his eyes.

Chocolate! Chocolate brown...

I licked my dry lips and I felt his gaze gawking at my lips. I blushed immediately looking down and he walked closer to me quickening my heart beat. I assumed that he will ask me for the dance but he turned to Dad..

Arghhh Idiot! He annoyed me..

I gritted my teeth and fisted my hand trying to calm myself down..

Finally his song ended and everyone was shouting for once more! He bowed a little to say a thank you..

Ufff his manners..

"Ohk Ohk! It's time for the cake now!" Dad exclaimed and dragged me towards the cake table. I looked around for him and he was now packing his guitar..

"Come on Princess! Blow the candle make a wish!" Dad exclaimed as I stood near the cake staring at the candles. I raised my gaze and caught him staring at me. God! My hand trembled and I looked at the candles once again.

Him...

I wished unintentionally and blow the candles. Ufff! Why why ? What the hell is wrong with me.

I cut the cake and I was in trouble...

______________

"You need something Ma'am?" Sophie asked cleaning the space around the cake and I nodded..

"Sophie kindly cut me a fresh piece of cake in a clean plate!" I said to her politely and she immediately followed my order. Till the time she did the chore I again stared at him. He was sipping champagne from the glass slowly and in such a sophisticated manner that once again my heartbeat went wild. Suddenly I felt jealous of the fine wine glass which was touching his perfect, luscious and kissable lips.

No! Nandini Murthy focus! Focus! No wild thoughts shhh...!!!

"Ma'am! Ma'am!" Sophie's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I look at her blankly for a second before realizing that I was blushing without reason.

Arghh Why am I blushing like an idiot. Ohk ohk! Just relax...

"Ma'am are you ok?" She asked placing her hand on my shoulder with loads of concern..

"Yeah yeah soph! Am all good! Here! Gimme the plate!" I said hastily faking a smile and she gave me a strange look before handing me the plate. I almost run from her side and took a sigh when I was out of her sight. Then I again focused on the task which I was going to do. I looked around for him again and saw him sitting on the bar scrolling through his cell phone. I took a deep breath and walked towards him.

I was facing his back. I coughed a little to take his attention but the loud music around didn't help. I thought for a moment and then raised my trembling hand. I gently placed it on his broad shoulder and booom! I felt chill needles pierced in my whole body.

Just touching his shoulder which was covered with shirt and blazer was so sensational I wonder how much erotic it would be when I will touch him naked..

Oh God Nandu! Teri problem kya hai! Why can't you just keep the stray thoughts out of your mind!!!!

He tilted his head a little to look back on my hand and then fully turned around. It forced me to remove my hand and I took a step back so he can turn easily. God! Though he was sitting but still he was so tall that I had to tilt my head upwards to look at his Greek God face. Hyee! Trust me he was so handsome. The whole zoo started running in my tummy when he look at me with gentle expressions.

"Yes Ma'am? My services required?" He asked politely and I trembled. Oh Gosh! The husk in his voice made my legs wobble and my mind gobble.

Get. A. Grip. Nandini.

"Umm! No! I just! Brought you some cake!" I said stammering a little and his eyes went to my hand in which I was holding the cake.

"Ohh! But I don't eat cakes!" His eyes were stern and dark but his tone was so polite, coated in sugar.

"Oh! I thought! It's.. it's ok!" I said lowly and ducked my head low. Then I mentally slapped myself for doing so much just for an idiot party singer. I made a fool of myself. What he must be thinking of me? Arghhh! Now am angry on myself!!!

"But we can't waste it right?" His voice brought me out of my thoughts and I look at him he was smiling!!!!

Yes. He. Was. Smiling.!!!!

I am dead.

And boom my legs really turned into jelly. I stumbled and next second his one arm was around my waist and with other he was holding the cake plate.

"Are you ok Ma'am?" He asked with a concern and I stared in his eyes like a fool.

How can you expect me to be OK when you are holding my waist and so close to me?

His cologne fragrance went running in my nostrils and I felt more dizzy. I noticed that my one hand had fisted his blazer front and other was under his hand on the plate.

"Ma'am?" He called me again and then he himself made me sit on the stool next to his.

"Am ok! I don't know just felt a little dizzy!" I lied expertly and he sat on his stool.

"You need a doctor?" He asked still finding something on my face.

I need you...

"Umm! No! It's fine! You don't wanna eat cake?" I changed the topic and he look at the cake.

"No I will eat it! Or else it will go wasted!" He said shaking his head and I felt immensely happy. Happy beyond reason.

"Oh thank you!" I exclaimed and all my dizziness flew away while he just smiled nodding in response. He started eating that too with perfection I don't know for how long I kept staring at him when..

"So you sing?" I said softly fidgeting with my ring and he nodded gently gulping down the morsel..

"I sing in the parties ma'am!" He said now looking straight not towards me..

"Your name--!" I continued but he cut me...

"Manik! Manik Malhotra!" He completed in a serious tone and his eyes turned hard..

"Nice name!" I smiled foolishly and then bite my lip. "Umm! I am--!" I again continued but he again cut me..

"Nandini Murthy! I know Ma'am!" He said this time so softly and his eyes were soft now as he took my name.

"Call me Nandini! Don't be so formal!" I spoke lowly finding something on his face and he shook his head slowly but said nothing. He ate his cake and I became anxious..

Why isn't he saying anything?

"Kuch boliye? Ap bohat kam bolty hain!" I complaint and he chuckled.

Ahhh! Oh God he was perfection..

"Kya boloon?" He said finally looking at me and his eyes held amusement.

It embarrassed me...

I immediately looked down and he chuckled more...

Is he enjoying my situation? He is an idiot..

"Kuch bhi!" I replied meekly and before he could say anything...

"Nandini!" It was Aryaman my so called boyfriend.

Mine and his eyes snapped at Aryaman who almost came running towards me.

"Hey my darling!" He whispered leaning in my ear and I felt a little awkward as Manik was staring at us intently. "Happy birthday!" Aryaman mumbled again and nuzzled in my neck. I look at Manik, his eyes were so dark and intense, his eyes really had something which shook me. I seriously felt a disgusted current in my body due to Aryaman's touch it didn't felt like Manik's at all and I tried pushing Aryaman little away mumbling a 'thank you'.

"I have a night planned for you! Come with me tonight!" His next words froze me on my place and boom.! Manik almost threw the spoon in his plate and got up. The cracking sound helped me jerking Aryaman away. Manik buttoned his blazer and started walking..

"Where are you going?" I asked hysterically to Manik who was now walking away. I walked behind him..

"Party is over Ma'am! I should get going!" He said in a cold tone but still the eyes were so stern full of anger it forced me to gulp the lump in my throat..

Back to Ma'am...

"Hey no! We can be friends! I mean! You can't go like this!" I was sounding so desperate though I was hating it but still I didn't want him to leave.

"Sorry Ma'am! You and me can never be friends! I am a very professional person! I don't have time for friendships!" His words were so straightforward and full of coldness that I myself felt pathetic but still I didn't want him to leave.

"Are you angry on me?" I said lowly still desperation was visible...

Ohk! What is the relation you have with him that he would be angry on you? Stupid Nandini...

"Angry? We don't have any kind of relation Ma'am! I have no right to be angry on you!" Again the coldness send chills in my heart as I stared at his calm yet blank face. "Have a goodnight Ma'am!" He said nodding his head and his voice held a taunt.

He was so gentle and polite a minute before Aryaman's arrival what happened to him now??

Without waiting for me to reply anything he went straight to the hall door where his guitar packed in the bag was lying on a table. He picked it up and didn't bothered to turn at least once he walked out.

My lips trembled as tears of rejection stung my eyes so badly but I won't be crying for this moron. Lagta kya hai mera! A mere bloody party singer!!!! But...! Why!? Oh God!!! I won't cry! I won't cry!

"Baby girl!" It was Dad. I fanned my face with my hands to calm myself down and turned to him.

"Yes Dad?" I said smiling at him..

"Where is the singer boy? I wanted to listen his gentle voice!" Dad said dreamily and once again his anger filled eyes came running in my head making me sad..

"He is gone Dad!" I said lowly and Dad looked shocked..

"Gone? Why so early? That's highly irresponsible of him!" Dad was angry on him..

"No Dad!" I said holding his hand. "I asked him to leave!" I lied and Dad looked at me quite unsure to believe or not...

"Ok! Fine!" Finally he said sadly and I smiled..

"Let's dance together!" I said to him and he became excited. There lived a little child in my Dad's heart...

I won't be thinking of that idiot again...

____________

"Dad! Party ki pictures aa gai!" I shouted happily running towards Dad's study room. It's been 15 days since my birthday party and pictures were there. In these 15 days that singer was all in my mind...

"Wow! Lemme see first!" Dad snatched the album from me and I pouted..

"Dad!!!!" I whined and jumped over him to snatch the album back eventually we both fell on the couch laughing loudly.

"Wow! You are looking stunning in this picture!" Dad was so excited tapping on the picture but I was staring at him! Only him. He was two steps beside me. I was staring at him and he was looking down the floor biting his lower lip..

Dad kept blabbering but all I found the interesting thing in the album was him...

I hate him...

He rejected me...

He is nothing to me...

Yes nothing....

Just one meet and I don't care for him...

I will do whatever I like...

____________________

"Nancy! Freddy! Navya! Aryaman! See guys this club is for 25+ people! Why are we here?" I freaked out as we stood in front of the night club which was for super adult people. We all were underage..

"Oh Come on Nandini! It will be so much fun! It's fun to sneak in the places where we aren't allowed to go!" Freddy shouted excitedly and I stared at them with disbelief. I denied going inside but they dragged me with them...

As soon as we entered the club. The sharp smell of alcohols and smoke got on my nerves. I felt like puking as I tried to rid of the dizziness.

All my other four friends were going crazy while drinking and eating dirty stuff. Everything there was yukkhii! Strippers on the polls. People making out randomly..

Ewww!

"Aryaman! Please let's just go na! We are not like these people! Am not at all feeling good!" I shouted to Aryaman as the music was very loud..

"Just enjoy baby! This is life!" He shouted back and I looked away helplessly..

No this was not life. I seriously regret why I came with them.

"Hey sexy! Standing alone want a company?" A man purred in my and I look at him shocked..

"Umm! No thanks!" I said jerking him away but he pushed me with a wall..

My heart beat quickened as I stared in his eyes...

Full of lust and disgust...

I trembled as I imagined the consequences...

"Leave me!" I yelled trying my best to push him away but he was strong. Suddenly he started dragging me towards the back door which opened in a dark Alley all the time I was shouting for help but he showed no mercy..

"Please! Am not the girl you think!" I shouted crying hell loud but he laughed...

"Oh baby! All the girls who come to this club are not innocent! Now stop resisting!" He shouted again and I cried more..

"Daddy!!!! Daddy!!! Oh God no please nooo!!! Somebody help!!!" I shouted wriggling in his grasp but he tore my frock from the front exposing me to his lusty dirty eyes..

"Noooooo!!! Don't do this! Please!!! Help!!!" I cried so loud that my lungs gave out..

I thought my life will end...

I was regretting for everything...

Dad always asked me to keep good company I was a fool.

God please! Send some angel for me! Please I won't repeat this mistake please!!!!

He was about pounce on me more when suddenly someone pushed his weight away from me and I crept in the dark corner holding my shredded dress close to my chest so it won't fall crying like a maniac..

Who was my savior?

I stared at the two figures fighting one of them was my rapist and other was...

Manik...

The only bulb hanging with the wall of the alley shone over his face and I closed my eyes to over come the embarrassment.

So he was the Angel God sent for me..

Oh God how will I face him? What he must be thinking off me? A slut? A dirty filthy hooker? Oh God! Why am I here? Why? Why am I not dead?

"How dare you touch her?????" He was roaring now and punching him to no extent..

"Sorry !" The man shouted..

"Get the fuck out of here and never show me your ass again!" I heard him roar once again and the man run away. I cried again hugging my knees.

"What the hell are you doing here????" He snapped at me and I didn't speak..

"You know this place is for 25+ adults! " He again shouted marching here and there. I pressed my lips together to seal my sobs.

"What if main na ata??? Tm jaanti ho kya karta wo tmhry sath???" He again shouted and I was crying to no extent. "You could have been yourself raped damn it!" slamming his fist on the wall and I saw his hand getting wet. Blood...

I was so ashamed. I hide my face more and cried. When suddenly hie stopped shouting. I felt some cloth covering me. I opened my eyes and saw him bent over me. He was covering me with his jacket. I look at him with teary eyes and his eyes held rage, sadness and pain.

He held my shoulders and made me get up. Now my front was fully covered with his leather jacket and my head was bent low. I didn't had the courage to face him.

"You shouldn't have come here!" He said softly and I hiccuped.

"My friends!" I sobbed and don't know how, why I crashed in his chest and started crying hell loud when I felt him too wrapping his arms around...

"Shhh! It's ok! You are safe! Wo ni aye ga!" He whispered in my ears and I cried more. Second meet with him and it broke me in front of him..

"Let's get you home!" He said to me and I don't know how I got home as I saw myself stading in front of my mansion's gate while he was standing beside me..

"Thank you!" I said in a low tone and he shook his head before backing off..

"Stay safe! That's all I want!" I heard him saying as he disappeared in darkness..

Two meets...

He changed colors in second...

Once he is sweet...

Second he is angry..

Third he is a savior...

And fourthly he was my well wisher..

But what he was doing there? He won't be singing in the club like that? Then?

I look at the jacket which was the only thing covering me and I shuddered...

What if he wouldn't be there?

He was my savior...

_________________

4107 words!!

Eventful update isn't it? Curious about Manik's character? Me too! Two meets of MaNan and everything was so different! Am lovin it! :)

Please guys I want response! Plz!

Love,Mawara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 39K 58
Peep inside to know
394K 31.9K 39
**WATTPADINDIA FEATURED STORY** What happens when you loose your "HOPE" Do you move on..without fighting.. Or Do you...
425K 27.7K 27
To be brave is to Love Unconditionally. What happens when Nandini Murthy,a teenage girl dealing with insecurities falls in love with Ruthless and Stu...
363K 29K 28
When an wandering Boy meets a wandering girl! Both are in search of peace and satisfaction! The loneliness and hollowness is chasing them! Will they...