unsaid things ⇝ dan howell [b...

Par RachieRocks

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING [Book One] "i never thought it would be you who saved me." Plus

DISCLAIMER!
In The Very Beginning...
I'm Sorry
Meeting Everyone
Getting Ready And Dinner
Surprises
School
You & I
Hospital
Going Home
Kissing Casualty
Confusion
Back To Square One
Thinking Back
Just Doesn't Feel Right
24 Days
Christmas Tree
Underneath the Mistletoe?
It's Christmas!
Dinner (23)
HAPPY NEW YEAR (24)
A Wish Come True (25)
Filling Out A Form (26)
Starting A New (27)
It's like a fairytale (28)
Take a Chance (29)
Plans For A Future (30)
Drama Llamas (31)
Meeting the Parents (32)
Movie Night (33)
Love You (34)
The Trail (35)
I Will Always Love You (36)
Suspicions (37)
Pregnant (38)
Not So Perfect (39)
It's Better Off This Way (40)
Boy or Girl? (41)
A Good Talk (42)
Leather is Better? (43)
Funeral (44)
Muse (45)
Even More Arguments (46)
Shock, Horror. (47)
Over Again (48)
Waking Up (49)
Finally Getting Somewhere (50)
Emotional Moments (51)
Mistake. Big Big Mistake. (52)
Confused! (53)
Deciding on a name (54)
~Finale~ (55)
Sequel?
Q&A!!!
Q&A RESPONSE AND ANNOUNCEMENT

Going Out

6.3K 229 305
Par RachieRocks

Dan's POV

They say everyone at some point finds true love. What if I have? What if it was Scarlet - and now I've lost her. She won't ever take me back. Oh my god, what was I even thinking? I ran my fingers through my hobbit hair and checked Twitter. My news feed was buzzing with tweets, I couldn't believe it.

@danisnotonfire you did a good job finishing @Scarlet_Evans. She is worthless.

Oh for Christ's sake. 

@danisnotonfire I LOVE YOU - PLEASE DONT GET WITH @Scarlet_Evans or @TaylorBBY xxxxxxxx

@danisnotonfire You and @TaylorBBY are so cute together, who is that @Scarlet_Evan's anyway!?

@danisnotonfire PHAN FOR LIFE!!!! DanxPhil <3

To my surprise, Scarlet was getting endless hate messages of my 'fans', but that didn't matter. I didn't care about Scarlet anymore, did I? I was with Taylor.

Oh god Dan, there is no point in fooling yourself.

hating on @Scarlet_Evans doesn't make you a Dangirl, it makes you a twat.             I tweeted abruptly.  (AN/ IF YOU KNOW WHERE I GOT THAT FROM YOU ARE AMAZING)

Scarlet's POV

The sun was shining, the birds were tweeting, it was a perfect day. Summer had took my phone off me, to avoid me from getting upset and distracted. A girl, who looked about twelve ran up to me smiling waving around a notebook and pen. "You're Scarlet, aren't you?!" She grinned and I nodded. "My name is Rachel, and I'm following you on Twitter. You seem really nice," she giggled slightly and looked down shyly "Could I have your autograph?"

"Autograph?" I asked her, taking the pen out of her hands "I'm hardly famous." but anyway I signed her notebook.

"Thank you so much. You should make YouTube videos!" Rachel said, still grinning.

"Um, maybe I will. I doubt anytime soon; I'm going through a tough time."

"Oh I heard." Rachel's smile suddenly faded into a frown. "Don't worry - ignore all the haters, they don't know what they are talking about. You are beautiful!" 

"Aw, thanks Rachel." I smiled. A sudden gush of wind blew Rachel's ginger hair to the left. 

"Um, I better be going." Rachel sighed.

"Pm me tonight on twitter, I will quite happily follow you." I smiled, and so did Rachel.

"Oh would you really? Thank you Scarlet. Bye!" Rachel ran off, towards a woman holding a child's hand. I suspected that would be Rachel's mum and sibling.

"That was nice." Autumn chimed.

"I was honestly expecting it to be a hater." I admitted.

"Well you are lucky." Summer said. "Look what I found!" she said, handing me her phone. It was already opened on an app called Wattpad.

"What's this?" I asked, scanning the title. It was called 'The Beggining of The End'.

"Someone wrote a zombie fiction about Dan and Phil. It's hilarious." Summer laughed. "I'm going to read the rest tonight. It's a difference from what people usually write. You know; those soppy lovey dovey fan fictions?" I handed her back the phone.

"We should go to London zoo." Autumn said.

"I've never been there!" I exclaimed and Summer and Autumn looked at me, their eyebrows raised.

"You've never been to London zoo?" Autumn asked.

"But you've lived in London all your life!" Summer chuckled and I nodded.

"I know - I guess I've never really gotten the time too." I admitted.

"Well that's where we are going. I believe they have llamas." 

"OMG LLAMAS!?" I questioned her and she nodded. "Holy noodles."

I may or may not have the character 'Rachel' based around me ;)

hehe, I'm only joking :3

-Rachel x

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.7K 239 17
Phil is a YouTuber. Dan is a normal guy. High school has brought them together and apart. This is a story about the awkwardness of crushes, YouTube...
snapchat Par ow

Roman d'amour

12M 630K 194
[completed] philly: who's this? danhowell: your future husband ; copyright © 2016 //highest ranking: #4
854 62 18
91.7K 1.3K 31
YouTube. Danisnotonfire. Amazingphil. Skye Ember. England. Hollywood. What happens when a dream becomes a reality. When barriers are broken. And the...