For The First Time, I See You

بواسطة MagicGoldenFlower

This is my first story. My favorite ship is Eugenzel so there will probably be a lot of that! I don't own any... المزيد

Rapunzel's Story
Elsa's & Anna's story
Merida's Story
August 27
Welcome to BYA (5)
Lunch break!
Learning some new things.
Who's Hungry?
Do we have to play?
Big Day (10)
Day 1
Friday Night Lights
Boy's room
Girls' room
What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)
We're Leaving
Admit it!
Jelsa
Mericcup
Kristanna (20)
Eugenzel
Goodnight!
Mornin'
Junior whats?
I need to know! (25)
Stay away
Meeting up
You're lying!
Mother? (30)
You're too clingy
Kristanna (Homecoming ask)
Mericcup (Homecoming ask)
Jelsa (Homecoming ask)
Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)
Homecoming morning (35)
Homecoming game
Homecoming dance Part 1
Homecoming dance Part 2
Morning after
You again? (40)
Don't you dare believe her
Like a grape
It's a blast
You can't make me (45)
Kristanna
Jelsa
Mericcup
Eugenzel
A horrible decision, really. (50)
When I'm dead
Get up or you're never going out again
Hotdogs?!
That's exactly how I want to die
Am I dreaming or...(55)
You'll wake up the princess
You gave me a heart attack

They will break you

402 9 1
بواسطة MagicGoldenFlower

~Time skip to December~

*Rapunzel's POV*
It's been about two months since homecoming. Football and volleyball are done. Everyone is studying for tests since semester tests are in about a month. I haven't seen my mother since the last time she came. But once a week, I find our new window open a little crack. I haven't talked to Tiffany since homecoming night and trust me, I'm okay with that. Anna sent her letter and we are still waiting for her parents to reply. In my music history class, Eugene and I have to sing our song on Friday. I'm so excited, but Eugene would rather die. Trust me, that's all he whines about. Right now, I'm working on my math homework. Anna is working her history while Elsa helps Merida with English. I finished all of the paintings about two weeks ago. Today's Wednesday.

"Hey Punzie, what are we doing this weekend?" Anna asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"We haven't done anything with the boys in a long time."

"Three days is not a long time." I giggled.

"Okay okay, but I still want to do something."

"Umm, what if we just hang out here?" I asked.

"Ya! I bet they haven't seen your paintings yet!" Anna exclaimed.

"Well, Eugene has." I said.

"Ya, ya, but Kristoff hasn't!" Anna said.

"I didn't know Kristoff liked arts." Elsa joined in.

"Well, he doesn't, but he would like it if you made it." Anna replied.

"Ugg, I'm so hungry! Can we go eat now!?" Merida begged.

"Fine." Elsa giggled. We walked over to the cafeteria and saw the boys sitting at our usual table. We sat by them and hi.

"So Blondie, what are we doing this weekend?" Eugene asked.

"Well, on Friday we have to sing our song." I started.

"No, I absolutely do NOT want to sing a song for a grade." Eugene protested.

"Eugene, it's not your decision." I replied.

"I wish it was." Eugene said.

"Why? You don't like our song?" I teased.

"I like it, but I don't want to sing it." Eugene replied.

"It won't be that bad." I giggled.

"Who's all going to hear it?" Jack asked.

"Eugene, me, and Mrs. Smith." I said.

"I hate her!" Eugene said.

"Why? She's a nice, old lady." I replied.

"No, she's a mean, cruel lady." Eugene argued.

"That's because all you do is mess with her stuff and disrupt the class." I smirked.

"But it's so boring." Eugene whined.

"You can find other ways to have fun in the class, like by actually listening to the beautiful music she plays."

"Sure. Maybe she'll teach me how to play the flute too." Eugene said sarcastically as he pretended to play the flute.

"Maybe if you ask her." I giggled.

"I've always wanted to play the flute." Eugene teased. Eugene and I kept teasing each other. I had to go to the bathroom so I started walking down the hallway. I was about to the bathroom when a voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Rapunzel!" They sang.

"Tiffany?" I asked in horror as I turned around to look at her.

"Hey, long time no see right?"

"Ya." I replied.

"So, where are you headed?" She asked.

"The bathroom." I said softly.

"Look Rapunzel, let's cut to the chase. You break up with Flynn and I will stop bothering you, okay?"

"Tiffany, I." I started.

"Or you could deal with these guys." Tiffany cut me off. Suddenly two huge men came around the corner. They had red hair and one had an eye patch.

"Umm, who are they?" I asked.

"They know Flynn very well and want what's best for him. So if you don't break up with him, they will break you." Tiffany spat. I heard something fall around the corner. I looked at the floor and saw Elsa laying on the ground.

"Oh, hey Elsie!" Tiffany said, pretending to be her friend.

"Hey Tiffany, I was just going to go to the bathroom." Elsa said standing up.

"Oh, Rapunzel and I were just coming from there weren't we Punzie?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Oh, who are your friends?" Elsa asked. She looked at the huge men.

"Ohhh, they're nobody important." Tiffany replied.

"Okay." Elsa said walking past us. She gave me a look and turned the corner.

"Anyways, where were we?" Tiffany asked.

"The part of breaking her." The guy with the eye patch said.

"Oh right, they will break your tiny, little bones. They'll also break your heart and your social life." Tiffany said. Elsa walked out of the bathroom and went past us.

"Excuse me." She said to one of them. He moved and she ran past.

"So Rapunzel, what will it be?" Tiffany asked crossing her arms.

"I don't know." I replied. I couldn't look her in the eyes.

"Rapunzel, you have to pick, your life or your boyfriend. What will it be?" Tiffany spat getting closer to my face.

"I..um..I..don't.." I stuttered. Suddenly someone pulled me to the side. "Flynn?" I asked. He pushed me behind him.

"Hey guys, long time no see." Eugene said.

"Rider." The guy with the eye patch said.

"I see the side burns are coming in nice, got to be excited about that." Flynn said trying to make small talk. They gave him a glare. "Listen I shouldn't have split, if we could just leave I think it would be for the *thunk* best." Flynn said looking up at the eye patch man.

"Look, we think that you and Tiffany would be best together." The other one said.

"What?" Flynn said turning around looking at him.

"We want to dump her." He said pointing at me.

"No!" Eugene protested. They grabbed him and pulled him up against the lockers. "We can work this out!" Eugene said. Suddenly they started beating him up.

"Leave him alone!" I yelled. They started to come at me when I heard Eugene fall to the floor.

"What is going on here?" My mother asked.

"Who are you?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm Rapunzel's mother." Mother replied.

"We were just leaving." The eye patch man laughed. They walked away leaving Eugene, Mother, and me.

"What did you do to him!?" I asked. He was laying on the floor unconscious.

"I just knocked him out." Mother said.

"What?" I asked.

"Now, now it will be alright." She comforted me. "Are you all right? Did they hurt you?" She asked.

"Yes, yes I'm okay." I replied.

"Good, then let's go." Mother said grabbing my arm. I felt a sharp slice down my arm.

"For the last time Mother, I'm staying here." I replied. I hugged my arm.

"Fine, but always remember; mother knows best." She said as she crept into the dark hallway. I ran over to Eugene as he was waking up.

"Rapunzel? What happened? Why am I on the ground?" Eugene groaned trying to sit up.

"Eugene lay back down. It will be okay." I said. I gently laid him on the ground. I started to to wrap my hair around his body. I heard feet clomping around the corner.

"Punzie? Flynn?" Jack yelled as he ran towards us. Everyone else was right on his tail.

"It's okay, I'm going to heal him." I assured them.

"What happened?" Eugene asked hold his head.

"Nothing, it's okay." I replied.

"Rapunzel, you're hurt." Eugene said.

"No, I'm not." I argued.

"Yes you are, right here and here." Eugene said pointing to the arm my mother grabbed. I felt a bump on my head.

"I'm okay." I said. Eugene groaned in pain. He had a huge lump on his head. There was blood dripping out of his mouth, down his face, and onto shirt. He already had bruises forming.

"Is he going to be okay?" Elsa asked looking pale.

"Yes, I'm going to heal him." I replied. I continued to wrap my hair around him.

"No Rapunzel, I'm okay." Eugene said pushing my hair away.

"Eugene you have to trust me, you'll feel better." I protested.

"No, no I don't want anyone to find out your secret." Eugene argued.

"What are you talking about? We are the only ones here." Merida asked.

"There's people around the corner, I can see their shadows." Eugene groaned. We turned and I saw Tiffany and Eugene's ex-partners.

"Why are you calling him Eugene?" Tiffany asked walking around the corner.

"It's our nickname for him." Anna lied.

"I bet." Tiffany replied sarcastically.

"It is." Hiccup protested.

"Okay. Well Eugene and Rapunzel, you just got a little taste of what will happen if you don't break up. Later." Tiffany spat as she walked away. I quickly wrapped up Eugene. I started singing my song before he could protest again.

Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine
What once was mine...

Eugene healed and looked around at everyone. "What happened? Rapunzel, you need to heal yourself." Eugene replied.

"It's a long story and I'll be okay." I said.

"All I remember is waking and having you heal me. But seriously you need to heal yourself, you're all bruised up." Eugene said creasing my cheek. I flinched in pain.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"Rapunzel." Elsa started.

"I'll heal myself later." I said cutting her off. Eugene stood up and help me up.

"Now seriously, what happened?" Eugene begged. We walked back to our room and I told them all about my incident with Tiffany.

................................................................................................................................................
Wow, seems like everyone is out to get Rapunzel. Hope you enjoyed!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
85.6K 2.2K 26
The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash are found sweeping through Arendelle, pe...
240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...
7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3