Vanilla Kiss

By FreiyaSand

I'm a cinematography student who just got a problem with a narcissistic idol. That blond guy keep teasing me... More

#1 - The Scripts
#2 - Stare
#3 - I'm Sorry

#4 - Not Possible

189 9 2
By FreiyaSand

I still can't believe it.
Is it possible if Yoongi lied to me?
Yupp, now I'm talking about his previous message about how Seokjin already knew me since a year ago, he even told the members about me and got confused when I messaged him for the first time (because he didn't know what should he type to reply me). How was it even possible?
So many things I want to ask him. Like how did he knew me for the first time?

I was too curious that I asked this to him right after he said thanks to me after I apologized.

My heart was pounding so fast.
Even though he was just joking around but still.... something's wrong with me.

I only wish one thing.

I wish that I wasn't dreaming.

Am I like him this much?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
276K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...