Claiming Clea | c o m p l e t...

By sugarcoat-ish

She is Clea Devaugne. Seventeen. She is a normal girl with a normal but happy life. That's until a stalker ca... More

Come on baby, Read me
B l u r b
o n e | H u n t e r L a s t
t w o | P e r v e r t
t h r e e | C l e a D e v a u g n e
f o u r | C l a i m i n g
f i v e | G r a n d p a
s i x | G i g g l e s
s e v e n | H i c c u p
e i g h t | I n t o x i c a t i o n
n i n e | O f f i c i a l
t e n | F o u n d
e l e v e n | C o n f e s s i o n s
t w e l v e | S t a l k e r
t h i r t e e n | D o u b t s
f o u r t e e n | J e a l o u s H u n t e r
f i f t e e n | J e a l o u s C l e a
s i x t e e n | V i o l e n c e
s e v e n t e e n | C h a s e
e i g h t e e n | A l l i e
n i n e t e e n | B r y l i e
t w e n t y | C a m p b e l l
t w e n t y o n e | M a r r y
t w e n t y t w o | B u n n y
t w e n t y t h r e e | S t o r m
t w e n t y f o u r | I n L o v e, I n L u s t
C o d a | S u g a r c o a t

N e v e r B e e n L o v e d

344 6 0
By sugarcoat-ish

(This is the prologue of my other story for all ages. As long as you don't mind a bit of harm and sad scenes with just a pinch of sweetness then this one is for you.)

Zara Delavigne.

Is a Sweet.

Carefree.

Smart.

Determined.

Soft spoken.

And Innocent fifteen year old girl who happens to be ultimately blessed with good looks.

Her ginger red hair always catches the attention of most boys. Not to mention her beautiful bright brown eyes that has gold specs along with her long eye lashes that when she looks at you, you'd think her eyes is seducing you, putting you on a spell that you won't be able to look away unless she did it first.

Her pink full lips is such a sweet torture to all the boys around her since all they want is to claim her lips and seal it with their own.

And let's not forget about her body. Sure, she is not that tall for being only 5'6" in height but her rosy pink complexion and curves in all the right places have beaten it in a heart beat.

She is indeed a Goddess.

Having a beautiful mother and a handsome father have given her all the good genes. But she never took it for granted.

She never used her beauty to deceive people. She never used her charms to flirt with the guys. She never used her physical appearance to get what she wants.

Her mother died after giving birth to her while her father being an active military personnel, died in a war when she turned five so basically, her guardian ever since then is her grandparents.

She calls them mommy and daddy. And since she grew up with a housewife and a retired army, she was raised with discipline, respect, thoughtfulness and honesty. And as she grew up, she carries everything that she learned from them.

She has and always have been a genuine person. She has a big heart, she is the kind of friend you can count on in good times and bad, she doesn't have any dark secret simply because she never committed a dirty deed.

She's not perfect and she knows it. Even though people around her thinks that she is, she never lets the compliment of other people get into her head.

Because for Zara Delavigne, all the girls in this world are born uniquely beautiful.

Unfortunately though, not all the girls share the same point of view like her.

Ever since she was little, she never had a long time friend. She would have a set of new friends every now and then that she'd be lucky if the friendship lasts a month. Zara never understood why people keeps on leaving her.

She never understood why girls hates her to the point that she's already used to all the open glares she gets from them.

Not to sound exaggerated but that's already an everyday thing for her.

But when high school came, things upgraded from bad to worst since the girls in her school wasn't satisfied with just glares. So they started to bully her.

She would always refuse the boys help every time she's being bullied because there was a time when she accepted the help and she ended up getting nearly raped.

Thank God, it never happened again. But just in case, she always carries pepper spray in her purse. Plus she knows how to defend herself through a few fighting skills, taught by her retired army dad.

One time in her sophomore year, one girl came to her rescue when she was locked in a classroom after school hours, it was a beautiful girl.

She realized that the girl that saved her was Blythe Hartwell, the cheerleader.

They instantly became best friends and in spite of her bad experiences of having friends, she brushed it away and thought that today is going to be different.

Past is past anyway.

Boy she was completely and utterly wrong. Because by that time, the betrayal was worst.

Zara is not dumb.

No, and she is definitely not stupid.

Even though she saw Blythe secretly pouring glittered glues inside her locker, stealing her lip balm and later on she'd find it in her purse but it already smells like a rotten egg, purposely putting bubble gum on her waist length hair and said it was just an accident EVERY SINGLE DAY, she still continued hanging out with her.

Why not? She thought. It's better to be with someone than no one, at all.

That was how lonely she was.

When Blythe's behavior in front of her have started to be different lately, bad different might I add since she's been openly showing her hatred towards Zara, she finally had the courage to tell her upfront that she knows everything she's been doing behind her back and asked why she did all of those things to her when she thought they were best friends.

Or at least, friends.

Her answer was a direct hit to the point five words that slapped her in the face like a gigantic hand with nails and broken glasses on it.

That's when she realized that it's not just a simple hatred or a dislike towards someone anymore. Apparently, it's more than that.

'Because, I despise you. Bitch!'

Blythe's words rang in her head like a pirated cd. She clutched the sides of her head and started breathing heavily, her vision blurred and her surrounding danced.

She questioned herself.

What did I do to her to deserve this kind of torture?

What did I do to all this girls who hated me when they don't even know me at all?

What did I do to experience betrayal over and over again?

Zara have always been a strong girl. Even her grandparents admired her for that. Zara always sees the good things from the bad, she tends to be optimistic when facing crisis than be a pessimist.

But for the first time in her high school year, she let all the events of her life sink in. The pain flowed in her veins like the strong current of a river, so she cried.

She cried out everything that she went through without holding back.

She cried so hard in front of the people who will celebrate to see her in that status.

She cried in front of the people who will never comfort her.

She cried in front of the people who never have and never will care.

Because instead of consoling her, they all laughed at Zara as they pointed their index finger on her like she's the funniest thing on earth.

And what hurt her even more is the authenticity of the happiness that clearly showed on Blythe's and all the other girls faces as they watched her weeping.

The guys in school didn't even spared a second glance because this was the guys she turned down when they flirted with her.

She didn't want her mommy and daddy to see her crying. To see her being a weak and pathetic teenager. Even though she knows that she will always have their back no matter what, she chooses to deal with her own problems, on her own.

So when her junior year started, she never really cared anymore. She doesn't care about the glares, the bullies, the pervert guys and the nerds who she knows secretly hates her for no particular reason. Perhaps they're just blending in.

She didn't mind being alone this time.

But when a new student had transferred in their school, for the first time in her sixteen years of living, a guy caught her interest.

His name is Ezekiel Schnider.

She's actually not sure what made her like the guy. Is it his good looks? Those eyes that tickled her heart when he looked at her? His height that towered her every time he's near? His toned body that made him look like a Greek God that fell from the sky?

Is it his voice that gave her the shivers? Is it his laugh that put butterflies in her stomach? Or is it because he's a newbie in school?

Perhaps it's the latter.

So they started talking and hanging out. He didn't flirted with her at first and Zara thought that it was a good sign. That only means, he isn't like the other guys around the school that the main goal is to get in a girl's pants.

Zara thought that finally, luck is now on her favor because eventually they started dating. Her fate had reversed and now she can finally enjoy her life, high school life to be specific.

Ezekiel, or Zeke as she calls him, is her only friend in school. He has been her savior, her protector, her partner in crime, her best friend and boyfriend all in one.

However, just when the things are going really great in her life, all of a sudden it turned up side down in just a blink of an eye that if only it didn't happened to her, she would think it's impossible.

Apparently, destiny had other plans for her life.

If only she could go back in the past, she would rather choose to be alone than to befriend people who never saw her as a friend but rather a rivalry.

This people who she begged for attention and affection all her life so they can add the happiness in her heart only added her burden. Zara unintentionally let them fire her loneliness.

Because now it's permanently there, inside her.

If only she was ugly. Which she have been stupidly wishing within the past years every time she looks in the mirror every morning when she wakes up.

But it's all too late now. It's all too late to stop the things from happening. She doesn't have a rewind button or a time machine. She can't undo things that had already happened.

Something tragic, world crashing and heart breaking happened that molded an unbreakable shell, a double metal wall that no matter who tries to open it, break it or even try to crack it will need some miracle to be able to succeed.

Zara Delavigne.

She is Fake.

In denial.

Desperate.

Alone.

Sad.

Broken.

And Never Been Loved.

So today, Zara is a seventeen year old girl who doesn't have anyone but herself. She changed not only on the inside but also on the outside.

This time, living in a new town and going to a different school, she promised herself that she will never give trust and love to anyone until she graduated high school.

Knowing that this year will not be any different from the past years, she's confident to say that no one would approach her, talk to her and even look at her.

Or at least, that's what she thought.

Ӝ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 115K 44
He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A pretty damn sexy pig." He winked. "You m...
50.4K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
1.2M 39.4K 46
[ Highest Rank: #3 Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #25 Romance ] ❇❇❇ Life's hard when you live next door to the High School Bad Boy that used to be...