Love In the Limelight (Lesbia...

By ThatSaxGirlKarina

Hanna is your average 15 year old Sophomore girl. Goes to school, gets good grades, is on the Cheerleading t... More

Chapter 1: Skipping on the First day of School
Chapter 2: Sophia Who?
Chapter 3: Mark's Coffee House
Chapter 4: My Date With That 'Stranger'
Chapter 5: "This is Riley, My Fiance." And A new girl...
Chapter 6: 2 Months Later...
Chapter 7: You are invited to Hanna Elizabeth's Sweet Sixteen.
Chapter 8: The Park
Chapter 9: The Unknown
Chapter 10: Welcome Home!
Chapter 11: First Flashback
Chapter 12: Hanna's in the coffee shop.
Chapter 13: Fed Up
Chapter 14: In the Hospital, Again...
Chapter 15: I had too.
Chapter 16: Cuts.
Chapter 17: Party Time!!
Chapter 18: The News...
Chapter 19: 2 years later
Chapter 20: Permission
Chapter 21: "I'm going Home."
Chapter 22: We meet, again
Chapter 23: Remembering Sophia
Chapter 24: Wondering
Chapter 25: Telling Olive Everything...
Chapter 26: "They're Gone."
Chapter 27: I'm Free
Chapter 28: Being in her arms again
*News on Sequel?*
Chapter 29: Delayed Flights and Awkward Flight Attendants
Chapter 30: 20 Minutes till the Montgomery's meet Sophia
Chapter 31: "Get Glad?"
Chapter 32: "Mom, Dad..."
Chapter 33: Tonight Part 1
Chapter 34: Tonight Part 2
Chapter 35: Hopeless
Chapter 36: Finally.
*One Shot*

Epilogue: Sanna

11.7K 270 35
By ThatSaxGirlKarina

"That dress is too white!"  I said as Sophia spun around on a tall pedestal at a Bride store. 

"What are you talking about?"  She looked at me wide-eyed.  We had discussed the wedding details about the clothes shopping and we both decided we were both going to wear dresses and we weren't planning on seeing the dress but Sophia wants me here, although I don't want her to see mine.  I didn't think that was good but she didn't care. 

"It's perfect!"  Sophia said staring at herself in the mirror, her eyes drifted off to mine and she gave me like a 'pleaaaaaaaase' puppy dog face.

"Oh Jesus Sophia, I swear you are like a child."  She ran off the pedestal and hopped on the couch, next to me and smiled.  The dress surrounded her and made her skin look tanner than it actually was and then she reached her hands out and hugged me. 

  Her dress was a white, long, Pnina Tornai.  It had a strapless, sweetheart neckline.  The dress stopped around her waist and then poofed out, it was a dress for a princess and that is exactly what Sophia is, well she is my princess at least.  It had sparkle everywhere!  Every time she moved she sparkled.  I placed my hand on her waist and kissed her soft lips that were in a big smile. 

"Thank you baby!"  She said getting up. 

"Well, it’s our wedding Sophia."  I said, she turned around and blushed.

"I know and I want you to be happy with the dress that I'm wearing to marry you."  I rolled my eyes.

"Sophia, you could be walking down the aisle naked for god sakes, I wouldn't  care because I said yes because I wanted to marry you and I'll always want to marry you even in 50 years when gravity had hit us hard, I would never say yes to anyone but you."  I stood up and she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. 

"I hate you."  She whispered into my ear, while I laughed.

"I love you too."  I said laughing, while she rolled her eyes. 

"She turned around and looked at herself again.  Tears started falling down her tan skin cheek bones.  I came up behind her and placed my chin on her shoulder, looking into her reflection. 

"You are beautiful my love."  I said.

---

5 years later (Hanna POV)

"Mommy!"  I rushed through house into the porch outside.

"Mommy, Livia pinched me!"  I let go of the breath I was holding and sighed.

"Olivia Montgomery, what did I tell you about pinching your sister?"  She shrugged her shoulders and gave me those big blue puppy dog eyes that you just can't stand to yell at.

"Stop it Olivia."  I picked her up and put her on my hip. 

"Hanna, Babe?  Olive will be here in a few."  I turned to towards the French doors and there stood the love of my life, holding Zach, our 1 month old son.  Sophia just gave birth and she is already auditioning for movies.  I smiled and nodded.

"Okay."  I placed Olivia on the ground and looked at the girls.

"Listen, you too are sisters, you can't fight." 

"She's not my sister, we have different Mommy's. "  Olivia said, she was right, sort of.  I gave birth to Olivia and Sophia gave birth to Julia.  We were pregnant at the same time and we were both there for each other. 

"Olivia, that is not nice.  Julia is your sister, you might have come from different mommies but Sophia and I are both your mommies and we love you both very much."  She nodded her head, I looked toward Julia and she was a spitting image of Sophia.  Long black, wavy hair that reached the middle of her back with dark chocolate brown eyes.  Her skin was pale, like she hadn't been to a beach or been outside before.   Her lips were small but as red as an apple.  She reached her arms out and wrapped her miniscule arms around my neck.  Sophia and I are going to a party tonight, so the kids have to stay home with Olive.  No one, other than Sophia and I, could love those three more than Olive could. 

"Mommy, Zachy is crying."  Julia said, pulling at Sophia's nude long, diamond studded dress.  It sparkled every time the light hit the crystals.  Her hair was down, with her bangs clipped to the side, with her natural waves surrounding her angelic face.  She picked Zach up and held him, closely.  I walked up behind her and placed my arms around her waist.  I kissed her check and laid my head in her neck that smelled like vanilla.

"Have I ever told you that you are an amazing mother?"  I said, placing my forehead against the back of her head.  I felt her body shake from her laughing that I finally joined it. 

"Me?  A good mother?  Have you seen yourself?  You're incredible Hanna!"  She said, turning around and kissing me on my lips, still giving me that tingly feeling I had when she first kissed me. 

"You are an amazing Mother."  She grabbed my hand with her free one and entwined our fingers.  I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed them.

"I love you so much Hanna."  I smiled.

"I love you too Soph." 

"Hey, Hey, not in front of the kids guys!"  Olive said, walking through the front door with 3 diaper bags. 

"Why 3 diaper bags?"  I asked.

"My nieces and nephew deserve their own things."  I rolled my eyes.

"Olive, you spoil these children too much."  Sophia and I laughed.

"They love me, right?"  She looked at Olivia and Julia and they nodded their heads.

"Then we are good."  She said, grabbing Olivia and throwing her up into the air.  Olivia screamed and laughed.

"Go into the living room, we'll watch some Scooby Doo."  Olive said.

"Swrooby Doo!!"  Olive and Julia said simultaneously, running into the living room with their hands over their heads.

"We will be back at around 11."  I said, placing an arm around Sophia's waist.  I was wearing a black dress, that stopped above the knee and it clinged to my body, accenting the little curves that I did have.  I straighten my blonde hair, yeah, I let it grow out and plus Sophia loved my blonde hair more.  I wore black flats because I don't really like wearing heels to big events. 

"Okay, see you guys then."  I hugged Olive and grabbed Sophia's hand.  I unlocked the door and opened it, revealing the night's cool air and dark blue sky.  There were so many stars, that they lit up the sky. 

"Don't they look beautiful?"  I asked Sophia, staring at the sky.

"Yes, you do."  I looked at Sophia, who was staring at me.  No human being has ever looked at me the way she does, she always seems to take my breath away with everything she does.  To her acting, to singing, to being with our family. 

"I love you Hanna Louis."  She said, leaning our foreheads together.

"I love you too Sophia Louis."  I leaned in and pecked her lips, then pulled away and ran to open the passenger side of the car.

"For you, my lady."  I said, with a smile on.  She held back a smirk and winked. 

"Dork."  She said, while getting into the car.  I ran over to the other side of the car, opening the door and sitting down.  I took the keys and stuck them in the ignition.  I placed both hands on the steering wheel and Sophia grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.  I looked over at her before backing out of our driveway. 

----

"I've known Sophia for over 20 years when I first met her in grade school."  Margret, Sophia's manager, said in front of a crowd of people at Margret's house.  Margret moved to London after Sophia officially moved here about 3 years ago.  She was having a party for Sophia because Sophia just landed a big role in a movie. 

"Sophia, you are such a talented, lovely young women.  I want to say congratulations on your new role.  Play it right, which I don't have to tell you because you do it anyway."  She raised her glass up and then we all followed.

"Also, you and your wife look beautiful tonight."  I blushed and Sophia placed her hand on my bare knee. 

"Thanks Mar."  Sophia and Margret  are best friends and have been from since they were in Elementary school. 

"Okay, my turn!"  I said, running to the front of everyone and everyone laughed.

"Sophia, my darling.  I remember meeting you; it was about 7 or 8 years ago.  I was blowing off some steam by running around New York City and then I bumped into you.  I thought you were beautiful and I was so surprised when you gave me your number right out of know where.  I remember when you asked me to go with you to an event or when you took me to Mark's for some hot chocolate even though it was a coffee shop or how you never gave up on me and my memory.  I remember when I first fell in love with you but I couldn't force myself to tell you because it wasn't right.  I remember when I moved away from New York and I hated not being able to hear your voice or see your face.  I hated being away from you, I felt like half of me was missing and who would've known that, that was exactly what it was.  My other half was missing. ”I was looking around the room and then I locked eyes with Sophia, she was crying and staring at me. 

"I'm glad that I'm spending the rest of my life with you.  I wouldn't it to be with anyone else.  There is no one else who would be such an amazing wife and mother to our children, because believe me everyone, they may look innocent but it's a trick."  Everyone started laughing. 

"Sophia Marie Louis, I love you with all my heart.  Don't ever give up on me."  She placed her glass down and walked towards me.  She wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her soft, glossy lips against my lips.  She kissed me hard, but soft and passionately. 

"I love you Hanna."  She mumbled against my lips.  I smiled, placing one hand on the small of her back. 

"Hanna, you're phones ringing."  Karina said, picking up my phone.  I walked over to her.

"Thanks."  I grabbed my phone from her hand and looked at the caller I.D.  It said 'Home', so I answered it automatically.

"Olive?" 

"Hanna, I'm sorry." 

"Wait, sorry about what?" 

"Olivia- Hurt- Hospital."  She was breaking up and all I could hear was Olivia, hurt, and hospital.

"Sophia, Olivia's in the hospital!"  I grabbed my purse and ran out the door, not waiting for Sophia.  I opened the door, 2 seconds later, Sophia was right behind me.  I drove to the hospital and practically ran into the emergency room.  I couldn't see Olive or any of the kids, so I ran up to the front desk. 

"Hi, Olivia Louis?" 

"Who are you?"  She asked me.

"I'm her Mother." 

"Right down the hall."  I grabbed Sophia arm and pulled her.

"Mrs. Louis?"  I turned around.

"Yes?"  I said, annoyed.

"How is she related to the child?"

"Come on lady?  You don't know who Sophia Louis is?  She's my wife and Olivia's mother."  I said turning towards Sophia, she mouthed 'thank you.'

"Now let's go find our daughter."  I said, turning around and running down the hall to find Olivia.

----

It turned out that Olive got in a car crash with a drunk driver at a traffic light.  Olive, Julia and Zachary were just a bit scratched up but Olivia hit her head on the window and broke the glass and the windshield shattered and big pieces went into her skin and since she is a little girl she lost a lot of blood and also had a concussion but thankfully she is better now.

   Sophia and I were sitting on the back porch, drinking ice tea that I just made.  The kids were swinging on their swing set and Zach was sitting next to us in a swing, fast asleep.  

"What could be better than this?"  I asked, placing my hand on Sophia's thigh.  She wrapped her arm around my neck.

"Nothing really.  Life is perfect."  She replied back.

"I love you Hanna."  

"I love you, Sophia."  I leaned over and pecked her on the lips.  

I never thought that this is where I would be 7 years later.  Could you imagine if I never walked out on Jayson?  I would probably be married to him and Olive and I's relationship would be terrible.  I would've never met Sophia, or had Olivia, Julia and Zachary.  I would've never fallen in love with someone; I would probably be dead by now.  Everything happens for a reason; it was faith that I left school and bumped into Sophia.  I was made for Sophia and she was made for me.  My whole purpose in living was to find Sophia, marry her and have children.  She is perfect and there isn't any other person I would rather spend my life with than her.  

-----

Okay....So Love in the Limelight is done.  I really don't know if I'm going to continue with Sophia and Hanna's story, I'm thinking about doing Olivia or Julia.  I think that Hanna and Sophia's story is really over, there isn't really much to write about.  If I write more about Hanna and Sophia, it would just be crappy chapters and you guys don't deserve crappy chapters.  So if you think I should write one of the daughter's stories, who should it be?  Anyways, I'm sorry this last chapter took soooo long, I was very busy with school and marching band and now I'm going to be doing Winter Percussion and Winter Guard, so wish me luck!  I just want to take a second here to say thank you to the people who read every chapter, who commented on every chapter and who voted every chapter, you are the reason I continued Love in the limelight.  You guys don't know how much I appreciated and love you all.  You guys are truly amazing and you guys should definitely kik me if you have and questions.  So....This is the last goodbye for a couple months...I will give a heads up when the sequel will uploaded.  Love you guys!

    -Karina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71 9 54
Sophia and Collin don't know anything about relationships. So, how will this end? Are they friends or something... more? Book 1 of 3 Achievements: #2...
9.2K 339 35
two faced; insincere and deceitful. take it more literal. nini roberts is a normal 17 year old junior at east high right? wrong. behind her quiet and...
ONE HEART By

Fanfiction

2.4K 181 37
Two young girls, Tessa and Mariah navigate life. First, they meet before they Were born! That's right, their parents move next door to one another, a...
15.2K 1.5K 49
Lila and Sam. Sam and Lila. Ever since the Alvarez twins were born, that's how it always was. It was always Lila and Sam. Always Sam and Lila. Lila...