RoyEd~Betrayal

By Michykitty05

Ed and Al now have their bodies back. Ed and Winry aren't together anymore but Winry is now with Al. Ed has n... More

Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Chapter 16~
Epilouge~
Author's Note~

Chapter 12~

4.2K 133 30
By Michykitty05

He was almost there. "Al, I swear if you're doing what I think you're doing, you'll be praying you had your armor back!" Then he was there. Outside of Winry's house. Ed was about to to walk in without knocking. He opened the door, very quietly. He saw the lights were off. He walked around the house. "Al. Al where are you?" He says it quietly. Then Ed finds Winry's room. The door was slightly open. Her room was dark. Ed opened the door. There he saw, Winry and Al...
                          ...laying in bed, with Al shirtless and Winry also was obviously shirtless as well. Ed was speechless. He couldn't speak. He runs out of the room, slamming the door and running out of the house. Al wakes up. He heard the door slam. He put on his jacket to see what happened. He went outside and saw Ed running. Al chased after him. "Brother! Brother, wait!" Ed goes back to Roy's place. "Fullmetal! What happened?" "Nothing. It's-" Tears. Al comes following close behind. Roy looks at Al furiously. "What did you do?" "Roy, don't do this. Please. Don't hurt Al. He may be a betraying bastard but he's still me brother." Roy pulls out his gloves. "Roy! No you can't do this!" "Brother!" "Alphonse!" Without thinking he gets in front of Al and put his right arm against his face. Then he realized he didn't have his metal arm. "Damn it! Roy! Please don't-!" Snap...
                  ...It was too late.
                                 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 12.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
166K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
79.2K 2.9K 15
Sebastian Michealis is a demon, and demons aren't supposed to fall in love. That is, until he falls for his master, Ciel Phantomhive. Sebastian fears...
34.2K 1.1K 13
Starting off at the night of the episode "Sock Opera", Dipper has a strange dream with the dream demon, Bill Cipher, warning him that strange things...