Alpha's Baby #Wattys2016

By baileyygarner

Delilah is a sixteen year old girl/wolf. She's under a lot of stress since her father is Alpha and her mom ke... More

Chapter 1 // Stressed Out
Chapter 2 // I'm Sorry
Chapter 3 // Arrival
Chapter 4 // Comfronting
Chapter 5 // Lazy Days
Chapter 6 // Impatience
Chapter 7 // Hello Again
Chapter 8 // Baby Boy
Chapter 9 // Mystery
Chapter 10 // Happy Family
Chapter 11 // Breakdown
Chapter Twelve // Early
Chapter 13 // Planning
Chapter 14 // It's a...
Chapter 15//Redeciding
Cast
Chapter 16 // What?
Chapter 17//Stress Free
Chapter 18 // BBQ
Chapter 19 // Scarlett
Chapter 20 // Labor
Chapter 21 // Cuties
Chapter 22 // Visit
Author's Note
Chapter 23 // Tiffany
Chapter 24 // Mom & Dad
Chapter 25 // Approved
Chapter 26 // Love & Hate
Chapter 28// Preperations
Chaper 29 // Ceremonies
A/N
Chapter 30 // Birthdays
Epiloge
Editing
Q & A

Chapter 27 // Shopping

9.7K 296 47
By baileyygarner

Nobody in Luke's pack took the news well. Some of them got to know Chase for when they were watching him all of the time. But it's been four months since Chase's funeral. I don't forget him, but I try to because Finn and Kelly need their mom. They are currently five months old. And they're already crawling! But Finn is starting to stand up a little.

Margo is currently four months pregnant, but her stomach isn't big. The baby is growing at a human pace. So the doctor said that it'll most likely be a miscarriage within the next month. Poor Margo.

But let's get back to good news. I'm getting married in five months! I'm going shopping today for a dress to wear only wedding day. It's like a wedding combined with the Luna ceremony to properly make me the Luna of the pack. I'm kind of nervous for it though.

I go to a human store to shop at. I have Margo, my mom, my dad, and Luke's mom with me to decide which dress I should get. I'm having my dad come because I need my dad's approval.

The first dress I try on has lace and lace long sleeves and it's loose. It doesn't look very flattering. I try on three other lacy dresses, but either I don't like them or the people I brought don't like then. I also try on two ball gown dresses but they look weird with my frame. I also try on a tulle dress that I like.

But after that tule dress I try on the dress. It simple, but I'm not much of an over the top person. It hugs my curves and is loose at the end with tulle. And it has a little bit of a tail to it. It is also a strapless sweetheart neckline. I absolutely love it. Now to see if my family does.

I come out with a huge smile on my face. Everybody's eyes light up and have tears in their eyes. "I really love this dress. What do you guys think?" I ask smiling
"You're getting married" dad says and stands up and gives me a hug
"What about everyone else?" I ask
"We love it" they say all in unison. I also hear a jinx you owe me a soda from Margo.

I hurry back to the dressing room and take off the dress, change back into my clothes, and put the dress in it plastic thingy. I hurry up and get out there so that my daddy can buy me the dress.

We're up at the cashier and the lady ring up the dress. "The total is$24,306.54" she says and my dad's eyes pop out of his head. But I know he has the money. He's an Alpha.

I put my dress in my truck and give my mom and dad a hug. Then they get in their car and leave to go back to their pack. I then hug Luke's mom and she drives back to her house. Leaving me and Margo.

Margo hops into the passenger side of my truck and I hop in the driver's side. "You move rather quickly for a pregnant lady" I laugh
"Yea yea lets just go buy your wedding shoes so I can hurry to my doctors appointment to check on my baby" she says rolling her eyes and trying not to smile

In fifteen minutes I'm pulling into the parking lot of the shoe store. We quickly enter the store and I skim through the shoes on display until my eyes land on this one pair. It had a bunch of straps in the middle section of the foot and is open toed. It has fake diamonds on the straps. It has a three inch pencil heel to it as well.

I luckily find a size eight and head to the cash register. The guy checks me out and scans my shoes. "Why such sexy shoes for a babe like you?" He asks while winking at me
"They're for my wedding in a few months" I smile as his smile fades
"Oh ummm... Congratulations, must be a good looking guy" he mumbles
"Oh he is. That's why we have three kids together. Well two now since my two and a half year old son died, but now I have five month old twins so yea" I smile seeing the shock on his face
"Sorry for your loss. The total is $237.86" he says and I hand him Luke's debit card. He puts them in a bag and we leave.

Next we head over to Margo's doctor appointment. We wait in the waiting room for forty five minutes since we were early. But finally her name is called.

We head to the room I was in when I was pregnant with Finn and Kelly. Which is good because I know she has a werewolf doctor then.

She lies on the bed and a doctor named Dr. Harrison comes in. He put the warm gel on Margo's stomach and there's no sound. "Can you turn on the sound please?" Margo asks
"The sound is on" Dr. Harrison replies "I'm sorry for your loss" he says. He wipes off the gel on Margo's stomach and leaves. Leaving a crying Margo.

She soon stops crying and we leave to do some jewelry shopping. I'm buying a necklace and earring and Margo is going to buy a necklace for the wedding.

I finally find a necklace and earring set with diamonds and pearls on it for $299.99 which is seventy five percent off. Margo settles on a crescent moon necklace with a bunch if small diamonds on it on sale for twenty five percent off making it $310.00. But she's paying for her own. Hers looks like her necklace is silver, but it is actually white gold so she don't get burned with it!

I'm truly ready for my wedding now. I just need to schedule an appointment on that morning for a medicine, pedicure, and to get my hair done at a saloon which should take around five hours. Good thing I'm getting married at 3:00 in the afternoon!

I'm finally at home and it's 6:00 at night. It's been a long day. I'm having Margo keep my wedding dress safe at her place because I don't want Luke to see it, but I just put my shoes and jewelry at the fat bottom corner of my walk in closet.

When I come back downstairs I see that Luke's mom is cooking and it smells amazing! I go into the kitchen to see her frying up some fried chicken while there is skillet corn cooking in a pot and my wonderful fiancé is making mashed potatoes and gravy.

I grab six big plates and a small plate and set them at the table. The small plate will be for a Lily since she's nine months and she'll be able to eat the food we are since she also develops at a fast speed.

I go back and grab cups, silverware, and napkins placing them in the right places I learned in high school in an etiquette lesson.

Margo, Shane, and Lily arrived ten minutes later and when they get settled we start eating.

"Ate oo isses Ates" Shane says with a mouth full of food making him unable to understand.
"Small ow your food" Margo scowls at him and he does just that
"sorry, what I meant to say is great food Mrs. Gates" he half smiles
"Yea it's amazing" I say
"Thanks mom" Luke says as well
"Thank you" mom says smiling softly

After dinner Margo, Shane, and Lily all head out, but not before they are some if mama Gates famous apple crisp. She got the apples from her yard a little while ago. But it was amazing. She cooks better than my mom. But I love both of them equally.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Images of what they got are shown.

Poor Margo! She lost her baby!

And do you guys want me to make a sequal? There are three chapters left, but the sequel would be about Delilah's and Luke's kids.

Remember to vote and comment!

Xoxoxo

Bailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 336 24
Carly is a almost 16 year old dealing with teenage life while also having to deal with her over bearing mother who wants to mate her to a neighborin...
36.3K 1K 64
Bella was a beautiful 15 year old girl /werewolf. She was about to turn 16 and she was excited to meet her mate so they could live happily.But when s...
504K 12K 26
A seventeen-year-old Kathryn Emilia Montgomery, was abused, hated, and treated like an omega by her own pack. That's right, she is a she-wolf, but no...
144K 3.1K 15
Aubrey Edwards is a seventeen year old werewolf. Her father is the Beta of her pack. Drake Evans is a eighteen year old werewolf. His father is the A...