plot shop

By shadowargents

a collection of story ideas ➳ cover made by @-voidallison More

rules
Unrequited Love ✎ AVALIABLE
serendipity ✎ AVALIABLE
Visionary ✎ AVAILABLE
hurricane ✎ AVALIABLE
Amnesiac ✎ AVALIABLE
Wolfsbane ✎ AVALIABLE
Young God ~AVAILABLE

Blank Space ✎ AVALIABLE

1.3K 18 1
By shadowargents

"Nice to meet you, where you've been I can show you incredable things."

Short Summary;

Camille Lightwood was amusing, irresistible and always smiling. At the age of seven she was sent away to Idris to train and be the best of Nephilim. Finally after many years she's back at the institute with her family, the blank space that had been missing for years. She's also reunited with her old flame, Jace Wayland.

Faceclaim: Poppy Drayton

Fandom: Shadowhunters

Love Interest: Jace Wayland

Notes: Camille and Jace obviously still love eachother, they broke up because she was barely ever at the institute so they got to spend less time together. She doesn't like Clary and Clary doesn't like her because they both love Jace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
260K 18.6K 143
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
300K 18.1K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
151K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...