Stuck On You

By kywildcat28

Sequel to Stuck In The Middle With You. When Ebony comes home from college, she's told herself that she's rea... More

Excited to see me?
I hope your expectations aren't high.
Can I join you?
How many marshmallows can you fit into your mouth?
Quit being stupid.
Night Superman. (Flashback)
It's not a bad idea.
Pull up a chair.
That's so awkward.
You're such a momma's boy.
Déjà vu right?
I always come back.
It's all he knows.
Why are you on my floor?
You're cute.
How do I fix this?
Did you have fun riding my little brother?
They don't kill people.
That's not fair.
Gonna yell at me now?
Take that as a warning. (Flashback)
Cake it is.
Your outfit says otherwise. (Flashback)
I expect this from him.
He took my shoes.
I'm not gonna lie. (Flashback)
I think she's hilarious.
Don't hurt my woman!
Did I say I was interested?
No more marriage jokes.
Only on the outside. (Flashback)
Enjoy your free dinner.
You named me after the Dark Lord!

It hurt me too.

3.8K 58 13
By kywildcat28

A/N: First of all, I just want to say all of your reactions to the first chapter were perfect. You guys actually thought they would be together. It's not that easy guys. Second, I keep saying I'm not going to post as often on this and focus on my other ones. But this one is so much fun to write and I know you guys love it. So here's the next chapter. Sorry it's kind of boring but there's some key info in it. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UGH! Where is my stupid brother? He's supposed to be helping me clean this grill! I looked around and saw Bryan coming out with a garbage bag. My dad put all of us to work cleaning our mess up.

"Bry, have you seen Josh?" I asked.

He looked up. "Nope. Did he bail on you?"

"Apparently."

"If it makes you feel any better, Adam did too."

Those idiots! They left all the work to us. I'm going to kill them when they come back.

"I'll come help you when I'm done in here." He said.

I nodded. "Thanks."

He kissed the top of my head and went back inside. I sighed and kept scrubbing the racks. I really am going to kill Josh.

"Don't break the brush." Tyler chuckled behind me.

I turned around and glared at him. "Do you think this is funny?"

"Only because you're making it way more difficult than it really is." He said.

"You wanna do it?"

He held out his hand for the brush and I handed it to him willingly.

"So," he started. "How did we manage to avoid each other for three years?"

I looked down at my feet. That was the one thing I didn't want to talk about. "I don't know."

I did know. The summer after we graduated was one of the best of my life. I thought maybe Tyler would step up and keep his promise. I threw myself at him and while he acknowledged it, he didn't do anything. Then one morning I wake up and he's gone. He didn't tell anyone where he was going, but he left me a note. I memorized every word written on it, and it's still in my room somewhere.

Baby, don't be mad at me. I should have told you I was leaving but then you would have wanted to come with me. This is something I need to do on my own. I would have loved to bring you, I just couldn't. I'll explain everything when I come back if you'll let me. If you don't, I'll understand that too. I love you baby. You know that. This summer was perfect, and I'm sorry I had to ruin it like this. I need time to think. I will be back as soon as I'm ready to come back. Don't try to track me down ok. Stay there and have fun for the rest of the summer. Keep an eye out for Adam and Josh, and remember I love you more than anything. Please don't hate me for this, not after I just got you. Again I love you. -Tyler

Just thinking about it brought tears to my eyes. I did hate him after that. I cried for the rest of the summer. When it came time for me to leave for college, I told myself it was for the best. I didn't need Tyler and he obviously didn't need me. So for three years, I had Josh tell me when he was coming home and when his family was going to see him, and I would plan my visits accordingly. Eventually I got to the point where I realized I was being stupid. That's why I'm here now. I need to know that I'm strong enough to see him. So far, I've done a pretty good job.

I looked up and saw that he was looking at me with a pained expression. I knew exactly what was going through his mind. The same thing that was going trough mine.

"It hurt me too." He said quietly.

I shook my head and put on a fake smile. "Don't worry about it. Everything is ok now. Lets just have fun this summer."

He studied me for a second. I knew he could see right through me, but he didn't push the subject. He never pushed me. Maybe that was the problem.

"Josh!" I heard Sarah scream from the front yard.

"Found him." I mumbled.

Tyler and I walked to the front and saw Sarah covered in what looked like whipped cream. I held back my laughter, which is more than Tyler did. He was rolling.

"Where is he?!" She screamed at me.

I shrugged. "He was supposed to be helping me with the grill and he isn't. Bryan said Adam is gone too. You know it wasn't just Josh that did this."

Bently came out the front door, took one look at Sarah, and cracked up. Just like Tyler. "What happened to you?"

Sarah glared at him. "See that bucket on the porch?"

He nodded.

"It was above the door a minute ago."

This caused the boys to laugh harder. I let out a little chuckle. I'm sort of guilty here considering I taught Josh how to hang a bucket like that. I'm glad he found a use for it, even if he might not live through the night. Sarah is really mad.

"Has anyone seen him?"

"Not since your dad told us what he needed us to do." Tyler told her.

"Ugh!" She stomped inside and slammed the door. Poor girl. Josh gives her a hard time, but it's hilarious.

Melanie walked around the side of the house. "What's so funny?"

"Josh decided he was going to have some fun with Sarah." I told her. Turns out she's the nicest person on Earth. If she was going to be one of those jealous girlfriends who won't let their man hang out with any other girls, she's had her chance to tell me. But she hasn't. If anything, we've become friends.

"And I think I did a damn good job," Josh said, coming out from behind the bush. "Did you see her face?"

"Where have you been?!" I yelled. "You were supposed to help me clean the grill! You have the whole summer to make Sarah mad."

"Chill Eb. I was going to help you after Sar-"

"Josh Green!" Sarah yelled.

"Oh shit. Adam start the car!" He jumped into the passenger seat of Adam's car and they sped off.

"That was like an action movie." Bently mumbled.

Tyler nodded. "I know...lets go watch one!"

Both of them ran to their house. Their relationship got better sometime after we graduated. I guess they both realized they were too old to do the immature things they did to each other.

"He can't stay gone forever." Sarah said, glaring down the road.

Bryan came outside. "I think I missed something."

I laughed. "You did, but there will be plenty more things that happen."

"Where is everybody?"

"Bently and Tyler decided they wanted to watch a movie," Melanie said. "I guess Tyler didn't need me there."

Just as she said that, Tyler poked his head out the door. "Mel come on!"

She looked at me and rolled her eyes before running into the house.

I sighed and grabbed Bryan's hand and pulled him towards the porch. I wanna watch a movie too.

"Hey!"

I turned and looked at Tyler. "Where are you going?"

"We weren't invited."

"When have you ever needed an invitation?"

He had a point. I looked over at Bryan. "You want to?"

"I don't care."

"Hurry up!" Tyler yelled.

Bryan and I walked down the stairs. "Shut up. We'll take our sweet time."

Tyler sighed as we climbed the stairs slowly. "You're so stubborn." He smiled at me. I felt my heart melt just a little, but I kept myself under control. I'm done feeling things for Tyler. It was a long time ago. And he's obviously done feeling things for me too.

"Oh tacos!" Bryan said, letting go of my hand to go stuff his face.

I chuckled and shook my head. He's such a sucker for food. Just like me.

"Hey," Tyler whispered behind me. "Put a smile on that pretty face baby. You're not gonna be much fun if you don't lighten up a little." I shivered involuntarily. He chuckled in my ear. "I think it's gonna be a fun summer baby."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah this was a filler. But it's the beginning of the story, what do you expect? Um next chapter I think will have some Ebony/Tyler time. YAY! You will also learn more about Melanie and Bryan, not that you people care about them lol. Sooooooo vote and comment! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 289 12
Continuation of 8x10, how they deal with the past, their feelings for each other and how they (eventually) come together.
201K 6.6K 52
Sequel for Too Young To Love .. Five years later - Cali had finally had enough and moved away from her family, but something made her return back to...
9.5K 236 10
-sequel for misguided- Long distance can put strain on any healthy relationship, but can Leslie and Colby fight through it? After she graduates from...
81.1K 3K 37
(Sequel to She's a Criminal) 2 years have passed since Jordan had bailed Demi out of jail. In that time frame Demi has gone on tour with her best fri...